World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING

Go down 
+4
RedSoviet
Black_Cross
CoolKidX
Liche
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Empty
PostSubject: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Well they be back in 4 years Wink
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:24 am

Liche wrote:
Crying or Very sad

You mean cheers , right?

I mean, it was pretty entertaining, but its the epitomy of nationalism. It makes me sick. My friends think that because we win a medal over china, it's a victory for democracy or somethin (It's not even a win for fucking america!). They just can't see things from an objective view point, which makes it harder for me to do so, since now, in the back of my brain i'm wanting america to lose, haha (which i don't want, cos their athletes, not representatives of their country). So my friends are always rootin for america, and taking shots at china; now, i don't support either cos their both capitalist, but americans have pretty hypocritical, shitty reasons for hating china. Plus, they only attack china cos they think they're communist, so it just makes me have to defend communism from america's and china's stupid-ass portrayal of it.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

lol man, china fucked this time americas ass, the nearly drowned in gold lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:18 am

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:

I mean, it was pretty entertaining, but its the epitomy of nationalism. It makes me sick. My friends think that because we win a medal over china, it's a victory for democracy or somethin (It's not even a win for fucking america!). They just can't see things from an objective view point, which makes it harder for me to do so, since now, in the back of my brain i'm wanting america to lose, haha (which i don't want, cos their athletes, not representatives of their country). So my friends are always rootin for america, and taking shots at china; now, i don't support either cos their both capitalist, but americans have pretty hypocritical, shitty reasons for hating china. Plus, they only attack china cos they think they're communist...

You see, THOSE are the reasons WHY I hate America soo much. At the very least, the Chinese are supportive of BOTH their own and America. I saw it in the games, the Chinese crowds cheered for both at least once.

The Chinese have ALWAYS been spat upon by the West with relish. I saw all those bullshit media reports about China "faking everything from singing to food". Seriously. It made me sick in my stomach.

If the West expects China to "open up", then all the dogma bull isn't helping either side.

Overall however, the Olympics were a complete success for all Chinese. ^^
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:27 am

china is copy land!

the copyd all our russian weapons and now even copying the Su-27 jet ... BASTARDS Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 am

no

their copying East German weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:49 am

The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Noevery1
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:49 am

Liche wrote:
no

their copying East German weapons.

damn shut up not funny anymore
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:52 am

But it is true...at least for most guns designed during the soviet era.

and Russia still uses those designs, but keep in mind I'm not saying ALL of them.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 am

o know now, you were hacked by calinis
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:19 am

lol

no just pissing you off it got boreing.
Back to top Go down
revolution
revolution

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:29 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Noevery1

How f***ing many of those do you have?!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 am

Why the fucking hell are we speaking of China copying Russian weapons in a thread dedicated to the end of olympic games in Beijing?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:38 am

yea.

we (every one) need to stop going off topic...
Back to top Go down
revolution
revolution

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:48 am

Orly?

Chin

The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Chinese_AK-74

Soviet

The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING 300px-ak-47_type_ii_part_dm-st-89-01131
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:01 am

Well...expect a few of those golds China hads to go away. The Gymnastics committee is investigating the Chinese female gymnastics team. You know...the ones that last year in competitions were booked as 13 years old yet magically became 16 this year.

Really...did China really think anyone would fall for that? At least use children that weren't in a competition last year. How could you possibly expect anyone to believe they aged 3 years in 1 year?
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:12 am

VRaptorX wrote:
Well...expect a few of those golds China hads to go away. The Gymnastics committee is investigating the Chinese female gymnastics team. You know...the ones that last year in competitions were booked as 13 years old yet magically became 16 this year.

Really...did China really think anyone would fall for that? At least use children that weren't in a competition last year. How could you possibly expect anyone to believe they aged 3 years in 1 year?

China STILL kicked American ass however. lulz. And oh btw, I remember the Utah Olmypics had some drug scandals? And US team complaining (no, like shouting and bitching) to the judges AFTER they freaking lost? How about that?

And a British male athlete was 14 and yet, he was in the Games. lols, there goes the so-called "age limit".

Kekekekeke! >:3
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 am

depends on what sport this was in. Not every sport has the same age limit.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 am

VRaptorX wrote:
depends on what sport this was in. Not every sport has the same age limit.

ORLY...?
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 am

yea really
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm

VRaptorX wrote:

Ya, china was dumb, but that rule is too. Those 14 year olds obviously showed they had what it takes to compete, so let em compete. It's like, anyone under whatever age limit there is (for anything), 'adults' assume they were brainwashed or mentally coerced into it. That mentality just pisses me off, because you're basically denying these kids have free will.

It's just like the laws demanding you be a certain age before you engage in sexual activity. There are other ways to tell if someone's been coerced, instead of just assuming everyone will be.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Fully agree with Anarchist.Dagger. That rule is plain stupid. I think it should simply be abolished like other rules and laws of the sort.

Imagine if I have a 17 year old girlfriend and we have sex and her parents know of it and are against they can send me to jail for doing nothing wrong. And it wouldn't even help that the girl testified on my favour.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING   The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Olympic Games in Beijing are ENDING
Page 1 of 1