World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ban red soviet

Go down 
+6
Cyprian Uljanow
RedSoviet
Zealot_Kommunizma
CoolKidX
Tyrlop
mattabesta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ban red soviet
for 1 week
ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
for 1 month
ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
IP ban
ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No
ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
abstain
ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%ban red soviet - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

ban red soviet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:33 pm

oh the banned spammer wants to floods his hate

your racist, fascist, spamm shit is already annoying everyone, except of mattabesta

i backed my arguments 100rets times, and you never said one lol!

comen what is this shity thread about, the just hating some hate from the fascist corner

-no arguments
-no facts
-no supporting evidence

-speculations
-hate
-spamm

all what this thread is about

i never breaked the rules or spammed like calinis or mattabesta

soo if now all people can request bann votings without

Quote :
-no arguments
-no facts
-no supporting evidence

and just becouse the hate this person than this is fascist democracy!
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 pm

lol what are you banning calins and watermelon?
you're banning them for being mostly inoining and on your own opinions i.e you would never ban a communist even if he pretty much only replyes to anyone who isn't a communist in: f**k you motherefucker I have the evidenc and you don't no argument, f**k you, facist bitch
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:48 pm

mattabesta wrote:
you're banning them for being mostly inoining and on your own opinions i.e you would never ban a communist even if he pretty much only replyes to anyone who isn't a communist in: f**k you motherefucker I have the evidenc and you don't no argument, f**k you, facist bitch

lol, do you talking to me
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

calinis wrote:
YES YES YES PERMA BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know many times he calls me names without anything to back his arguement.

Your arguments justified his arguments.

I said no ban. I don't remember any times when he insulted without it being justified (in my mind). But, to be fair, i don't think i've seen most of the insults. I just feel that there has yet to be a sufficient argument as to why he should be banned.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

no I'm talking to the othere red soviet.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 pm

mattabesta wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

lol ther is no other red soviet and btw denmark is better then island bcus island is just a lil island with ice lol it sux, good to be dane becus we are rich and the icelands are just like in stoneage cus they didnt invented the boat yet, lol it was to icy lol!
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

lol ther is no other red soviet and btw denmark is better then island bcus island is just a lil island with ice lol it sux, good to be dane becus we are rich and the icelands are just like in stoneage cus they didnt invented the boat yet, lol it was to icy lol!

Icelanders are 1# on the development index denmark is number 14.
denmarks gpd is $37,000 Iceland's $62,976, Iceland is 101,000 sq kilometers denmark is 44,000. Iceland has won miss 3 times denmark, never pwn.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

Icelanders are 1# on the development index denmark is number 14.
denmarks gpd is $37,000 Iceland's $62,976, Iceland is 101,000 sq kilometers denmark is 44,000. Iceland has won miss 3 times denmark, never pwn.
idealist...
dont try to lie i know ur a liar stupid fascist liar, always lieing always, u say u bring fredom but ur just idealist liar. lol! denmark is still the best conty and when we rule the world we as usa to bomb u with a ¼ nuke hha bcus ur island is so small lol!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm

lol Iceland pwnd your ass.

But let's admit it, Holland owns you both Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

no bcus nederland will drown soon bcus the water is raising and then u get water in ur houses and u dont notice bcus netherland is just stoned all the time becus they got idealist government and btw ur name is blue that means ur facsist and every word u say is lie, so dont lie or god will kill u
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

no bcus nederland will drown soon bcus the water is raising and then u get water in ur houses and u dont notice bcus netherland is just stoned all the time becus they got idealist government and btw ur name is blue that means ur facsist and every word u say is lie, so dont lie or god will kill u

The water won't come to my province, im in east Holland.
So i wont get water in mah house Very Happy
And your name is orange kinda red, that means your a Stalnist that means u like to kill ppl :O!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 pm

North Atlantic Off-topicmen would you stop ranting about how your little nations own each other?

Tyrlop, stop trolling the Nicelander please.

mattabesta wrote:
you're banning them for being mostly inoining

For spamming, for trolling, for excessive use of phallacies, for replying to others without even reading their posts thoroughly enough to understand them; for annoying most of the members of this forum. And to satisfy people's will: They were democratically banned.

mattabesta wrote:

and on your own opinions i.e you would never ban a communist even if he pretty much only replyes to anyone who isn't a communist in: f**k you motherefucker I have the evidenc and you don't no argument, f**k you, facist bitch

Actually I'd be much harsher to a communist that acted like calinis, watermelon or you, the thing is no communist who wants to be seen seriously as a communist will behave that way.

By the way Matti, I'm still waiting for the foundations of your arguements. And I warn you, no more ad baculum arguements. (Ad baculum arguement is a kind of phallacy which consists on using as a pretext others' authority's "repression" or false bias towards what you oppose not to present arguements or to give that as an arguement. )
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

How bout we put the kabosh on this backwards, nationalist speech.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Rules for this trial:

1. It will last either 4 days more hat means it will end in September 1st 2008 or until it gets 18 votes.
2. Winning option must have at least 51% of votes.
3. If the winning option does not get at least 51% of the votes there will be a 2nd round for the trial 2 days after the original's closed. The three most popular options will be chosen. That 2nd round will last for 10 days or until it gets 15 votes. Same rules will apply: Winning option must have at least 51% of the votes.
4. No use of phallacies, specially ad baculum. Unfundamented accusations will be treated as slanderous.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
North Atlantic Off-topicmen would you stop ranting about how your little nations own each other?

Tyrlop, stop trolling the Nicelander please.

mattabesta wrote:
you're banning them for being mostly inoining

For spamming, for trolling, for excessive use of phallacies, for replying to others without even reading their posts thoroughly enough to understand them; for annoying most of the members of this forum. And to satisfy people's will: They were democratically banned.

mattabesta wrote:

and on your own opinions i.e you would never ban a communist even if he pretty much only replyes to anyone who isn't a communist in: f**k you motherefucker I have the evidenc and you don't no argument, f**k you, facist bitch

Actually I'd be much harsher to a communist that acted like calinis, watermelon or you, the thing is no communist who wants to be seen seriously as a communist will behave that way.

By the way Matti, I'm still waiting for the foundations of your arguements. And I warn you, no more ad baculum arguements. (Ad baculum arguement is a kind of phallacy which consists on using as a pretext others' authority's "repression" or false bias towards what you oppose not to present arguements or to give that as an arguement. )

zealot I have foundations but that's not the problem 7 vs 5 so red soviet is free but I still think you shun't be allowed to randomly insult pepole.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 am

Poll closed. 57% voted for no ban.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:23 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

That was a close one.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

That was a close one.

Not really...
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:27 pm

just 1 persone votes for the BANN and that was calinis again i never breaked the rules

if you dont like my style, then thats a outher point
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
just 1 persone votes for the BANN and that was calinis again i never breaked the rules

Actually 6 people wanted to ban you at least temporarily.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:

....heavy hit for you redsoviet ?
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:

without any facts and arguments, the just dont like me or want to give me a lesson lol

so the just use ther power to press the button Laughing

so i wont even considering ther votes
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:25 pm

lOl they going corrupt when theknow they have the power to bann someone :O!
its to much for them XD
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:34 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
lOl they going corrupt when theknow they have the power to bann someone :O!
its to much for them XD

somthing like that

i smashed your arguments like a wet sandcastle, so that you havent nothing more to say and you even wonted to take your 1 month vote back

you still dont did it, so do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Maybe they don't have arguements but ha the will to ban you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban red soviet   ban red soviet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ban red soviet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next