World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hezbollah

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 am

Quote :
there building walls cause of safety, they think evry Palasitnian is a terrist and i do not support that they attack Palsitina so cut that bull-shit, i support its exstiance.

LOl, what an excuse! do you now the geographical position of west jordan? ... who wanne get throu would get thou , the just must make a detouring trou jordania

Quote :
For what am i making propganada for?
For Zionist who want to take over the world?
Damm dude Holland media might be a little right but it isnt so far as Fox NEws, we dont got that sh!t.

for the jew you stuip bastard, forgget already... lol what a poor memory you have

Quote :
U sound like an Palastian terroist with a little nazi with it

Quote :
evryday Palasitna makes Propganda agaisnt the Jews or Isreal.

Quote :
There brainwashed in Pakistan to HATE the jews and think there all Zionists

Quote :
i think to ISreal msut leave Pakistan and they can just all have there stupid borders and have peace...if that ever will happen..
PAKISTAN??? other side of the world mentally handicapped individual, LOL you bleemd you soooooo hard!!!

Quote :
so dont cry to me that i must replyon 1 post, i do them all

you said you have answered and here you say you dont, you fall over your own words mentally handicapped individual lol!

Quote :
You do know the 6 day war right?
Palastina,Jordanie,Egypt and i think other countries around Isreal went planning together an attack on it, to secure there not Isreal victims Isreal started it like 1-3 days before they would attack, They will get in war anyways cause they will start it with each other

lol write this shit understandable again lol!

Quote :
Palastina want there country back, but u do know Palastina was parts from England and France, they promised both they will have there lands.
So after WW2 they are all cryin for land and Britand and France leave it to the Nato, they decied that it will be Isreal and Palastina both have some lands, so it is made just like the old ages, so Palstina must stop whining about its there land, its now offciali borders.

already false it wust just after it world war 1 under its mandate, it was never a colonie, it was a ther palestinas land, the just wanted to find a place for the jews and ripped it our of palestina, the were dispelled to muillions! and then to east side of israel and all over the arbic place.

were i was saing israel shouldnt exist any more, i was saying to give the palestinas ther independec in west jordan were the are holdet like in a KZ, nearly all country of the world support that, but israel are scared to recognice them becouse then the will loose the power over it, cant terroise them any more, thats why the United Nations organisation give already 100times sanctions on israel! all the crimes a proven!

Quote :
And no Isreal WASNT taken by force.
They jsut gave them some desert and some moeny to start a city and all, well they started in jerusalem but hell that is splited to.

HELL NO!

the were send millions of jew in palestina, and the take nearly all land

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png/327px-UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png

in this mape you can see how the drive all palestinas in 2 places wat is todey west jordan and the gaza strip

lol little money and a twon such bullshit i never heared again lol!

its nearly funny to talk with you and your naivity, you dont now shit!

so shut the f**k up already!

and you again missed or just ignored the part wat is happening ther todey and how the threating them!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm

Palistina that's what i ment, i confused the names and your like HAHAHA LOL YOU NuB.
Wtf is wrong with you?

For the jew im making propgaanda.
Like what?
I have almost nothing to do with Jews how can i make propganada for it?
To hang a poster on mah street sayin"Join the Jews"?

But hey you sayd shut the f**k up, fine il shut it as you like, so dont come back to me i dont have any argumants you sayd STFU okaie.
^-^
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:43 pm

you making propaganda if you write the palestinas are zenoist nazis, and bastards and the poor jews are terrorised by them and this KZ wat the making is just to protection

and yes soo right, you have no arguments and facts
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:48 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
you making propaganda if you write the palestinas are zenoist nazis, and bastards and the poor jews are terrorised by them and this KZ wat the making is just to protection

and yes soo right, you have no arguments and facts

Dude Zionist are Jews who wnat to take over tha world. -.-
I say there ALSO Jew extrimsests who attack Palstinian ppl, so i admit that so why are u still tellin me the same thing about im makin propgaanda O.O?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:55 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

Dude Zionist are Jews who wnat to take over tha world. -.-

Zionists are Jewish or Israeli nationalists.

CoolKidX wrote:

I say there ALSO Jew extrimsests who attack Palstinian ppl, so i admit that so why are u still tellin me the same thing about im makin propgaanda O.O?

The most extreme Jews support Palestinian fight for Independence and advocate for the destruction of Israel.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Zionist are not Isrealies in the bgining, there like a couple, COUPLE of zionists all over the world so you cant rlly say there Isrealy, and the book "The cronicals of Zionist" or somethign like that was writen in 1900-1905 in that kinda time.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:19 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Zionist are not Isrealies in the bgining, there like a couple, COUPLE of zionists all over the world so you cant rlly say there Isrealy, and the book "The cronicals of Zionist" or somethign like that was writen in 1900-1905 in that kinda time.

Ok you're telling a fucking former Zionist that he wasn't a Zionist?! There are Zionist organizations ALL OVER THE WORLD. Even here in Mexico there are more than 12 Zionist youth movements with hundreads of members. I was part of one of them.

You're confusing "The wisemen of Zion" with "Zionists". Before arguing about something, really, really be careful and get informed beforehand.

Zionism is an ideology that started with Theodore Herzl, I don't rem ember well if i the end of the XIX century or the beginig of XX. Most probably it was around 1910.

Research and get informed before discussing CoolKidX.

Last edited by Zealot_Kommunizma on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:51 pm

Quote :
Research and get informed before discussing CoolKidX.

thats what i tryed to tell him all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hezbollah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Hezbollah - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hezbollah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Bolshoi Theater :: International Music-
Jump to: