World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road to Germany

Go down 
+3
mattabesta
Zealot_Kommunizma
MightyObserver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 am

Most awesome episode of Family Guy ever. Please don't take this as an opportunity to criticize the show.

If you're going to criticize something, please just make it something this has to do with.

Edit: Or just this episode in particular

Last edited by MightyObserver on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Well... I used to see Family Guy back when I was around 14 years old but quickly stopped watching it (I stopped watching 90% of the programs).

Then I saw a South Park episode aparently entirely devoted to criticizing Family Guy and they made a reference to one of the show's core traits. Those reference jokes in which they add a celebrity and a common activity performed with them. I didn't understand what was fun about South Park making a reference to that... Then I saw Family Guy again and I understood it. That damn joke is too recurrent and equally tasteless.

Sorry... but I don't have much to say about Family Guy besides that.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:43 pm

I also saw that episode of South Park. That aspect of Family Guy is rarely ever funny (I rarely know who the celebrity is) but it's other things that I like about it. I posted this one because of the politics involved.

Last edited by MightyObserver on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 pm

lol.
it's too funny.
loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:52 pm

mattabesta wrote:
lol.
it's too funny.
loved it.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:03 pm

i se it with swedish subtiles becaus its free and i usualy miss most episodes and usualy see the same ones becaus the tv is dumb and remote controll dont work etc. well when i see it with swedish subtiles i dont understand swedish very well and i cant stop reading it so most of the jokes i dont get thanks to swedish, jayah but anyways its free and free is best.
SRSLY<!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% FREE NO JOKES.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:25 pm

I only like the ones like this there is also "Road to Aspin" and "Around the World in 80 days" (I think thats its name) and a few others.

And I find most things that have to deal with Fascist Italy/Nazi Germany funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:45 am

I freaking hate Hulu. "You're not a God fearing, jackass American, so you can't watch our vids." AAAARRRRRGGGGHH!
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:39 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I freaking hate Hulu. "You're not a God fearing, jackass American, so you can't watch our vids." AAAARRRRRGGGGHH!

You can either use a proxy, another streaming site or a torrent.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
i se it with swedish subtiles becaus its free and i usualy miss most episodes and usualy see the same ones becaus the tv is dumb and remote controll dont work etc. well when i see it with swedish subtiles i dont understand swedish very well and i cant stop reading it so most of the jokes i dont get thanks to swedish, jayah but anyways its free and free is best.
SRSLY<!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% FREE NO JOKES.

wow I get evrything for free, we may be stealing our TV's.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content

Road to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Germany   Road to Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road to Germany
Page 1 of 1