World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 If democrasy opresses minorities...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: If democrasy opresses minorities...   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Well if the revltion needs atleast the majorty, and only 60% joins them, the other 40% dosnt want it, then the revoltionaries opress the minorty.
So what's with that?
You need all the workers(so like 80-90% or so).

Or how your going to fix that??

(This is for some left-wingers who say democrasy opresses minorties, there right tough with only chooseing 2 people(like in USA) but you can always have little party's, like a Constitutional monarchy)

Also, after the revltion what kind of democrasy will be taken in?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: If democrasy opresses minorities...   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:07 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Well if the revltion needs atleast the majorty, and only 60% joins them, the other 40% dosnt want it, then the revoltionaries opress the minorty.
So what's with that?
You need all the workers(so like 80-90% or so).
No then they'd still be 'oppressing the minority'. :O
After a revolution, we'll have whatever the workers want. However, I'd prefer a decentralized democracy, with, of course, an SIU governing economic issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: If democrasy opresses minorities...   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Even in a 95%vs5% system the minority gets repressed. Actually, even if there were just 1,000 people that opposed they'd be repressed.

For an instance, the socialist revolution is in the benefit of the workers, we'd get a good enough majourity. Basically thoise repressed would be extra-highly paid workers, workers that perform no useful task at all (talk shows conductors for example) and of course the owners of the means of production.

Eventually the oppresion would end because such individuals would eventually disappear.

I'm for direct democracy which needs a complex but effective mechanism to be stablished.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If democrasy opresses minorities...   Today at 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
If democrasy opresses minorities...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: