World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Colombian FARC leader killed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

Colombian FARC leader killed Empty
PostSubject: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:55 am

One of the leaders of the self-proclaimed "Marxist" guerrilla group FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia) was killed during a clash with Colombian government forces. The commander Raul Reyes died along with 16 other FARC members during the government raid. This is the first time a member of FARC's ruling secretariat has been killed.

Link to story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7272832.stm

Background on FARC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Armed_Forces_of_Colombia
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:08 am

cool finally someone of the drug financed communists is killd tho I doubt he was really communist probably mersanaryes and pepole looking for power.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:42 am

I don't really care about FARC, they're just cocaine dealers and terrorists but it bothers me that they call themselves Marxists.
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 am

Note that I called them "self-proclaimed" Marxists. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
good but chaves still supports them.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:15 am

mattabesta wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

No. all he said was that if Colombia really wanted FARC to disarm then it would start a peace process and the first step of such a peace process would be for the Columbian government to recognize FARC. Now he's angry that Columbia has violated Ecuador's sovereignty to kill the FARC leader and is threatening to invade Venezuela.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:26 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

No. all he said was that if Colombia really wanted FARC to disarm then it would start a peace process and the first step of such a peace process would be for the Columbian government to recognize FARC. Now he's angry that Columbia has violated Ecuador's sovereignty to kill the FARC leader and is threatening to invade Venezuela.
what?
the columbian goverment did the operation in cooperation with eqador.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:15 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

what?

No, the president of Ecuador protested Columbia violating its sovereignty by attacking without permission and expelled the Columbian ambassador because of it.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:32 pm

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

what?

No, the president of Ecuador protested Columbia violating its sovereignty by attacking without permission and expelled the Columbian ambassador because of it.
no chavés the prsident of columbia brought his embassadors home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colombian FARC leader killed   Colombian FARC leader killed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colombian FARC leader killed
Page 1 of 1