World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another terrible communist leader:

Go down 
+5
Liche
Black_Cross
revolution
polryt
Jamescart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamescart
Pioneer
Jamescart

another terrible communist leader: Empty
PostSubject: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:52 am

Romania had experienced a brand of communism more brutal than most in the Soviet bloc. Centered on its egomaniacal leader, Nicholae Ceausescu, Romania and its people were forced to live under his Stalinist rule that included rapid and careless industrialization, and political and ethnic repression. Though relatively admired in the west for its independent foreign policy that included not sending troops to help put down the 1968 revolt in Czechoslovakia, the domestic situation was one of the worst in the eastern bloc. Ceausescu had built up a massive personality cult around himself and his wife, typified by the construction of the "People's Palace," a massive edifice whose construction required the demolition of huge chunks of old Bucharest and it stands as the second largest building in the world. Industrialization had caused a significant drop in agricultural production and the economy was in shambles due to a massive and rising national debt. In response to the economic situation, Ceausescu implemented an austerity program that led to severe shortages of food, electricity, and consumer goods. Also worth noting is the political and ethnic repression that took place. Following World War I, Transylvania, historically a Hungarian-controlled region, was given to Romania. Situated in NW Romania and bordered to the east by the horseshoe-shaped Carpathian Mountains, Transylvania had a large Hungarian population with a Saxon German minority. Ceausescu began a policy of promoting Romanian ethnicity and culture, while at the same time suppressing Hungarian and German culture. Many old Hungarian villages were simply bulldozed and many Romanians were forcibly moved to Transylvania to dilute the Hungarian population. Some have said that the Romanian-Hungarian border was even tougher to cross than the Berlin Wall, with Hungarians visiting family in Romania being held up for days at the border to make sure they did not have any Hungarian books or music. The formerly Hungarian town of Kolozsvar, one of historic Hungary's cultural centers, saw its name change first to the Romanian name of Cluj, and later to Cluj-Napoca, Napoca being the name of a Roman settlement in the region and added to the town's name to emphasize Romania's possible links to the old Roman Empire.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/romania.htm

my opinion: another horrible communist in a long line of failure for the reds, including Mao who ruined the economy with his "great leap forward" which caused a massive famine and he later on killed millions with his cultural revolution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:03 am

Jamescart wrote:
Romania had experienced a brand of communism more brutal than most in the Soviet bloc. Centered on its egomaniacal leader, Nicholae Ceausescu, Romania and its people were forced to live under his Stalinist rule that included rapid and careless industrialization, and political and ethnic repression.
well theres your problem. he wasnt communist so i dont get what you are trying to say? Any "communist" that oppresses is obviously not a communist. Also stalinism.
Back to top Go down
polryt
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:01 pm

What are you talking about? Communism is always oppressive. It's government control over every aspect of people's lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm

polryt wrote:
What are you talking about? Communism is always oppressive. It's government control over every aspect of people's lives.
what are you talking about? there is no government in communism. Its the abolishment of private property and the withering away of the state. So how can a government be oppresive when there is none?
Back to top Go down
polryt
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:09 pm

Are you joking me? Everyone knows what communism is, and it's certainly not anarchy. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:12 pm

You are obviously extreamly mistaken. Communism is exactly what i have said. Thats why Communist and Anarchist are usualy in league with one another. There has never been a communist state so to even claim that there is a communist dictator is rediculous
Back to top Go down
polryt
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Oh really. Rolling Eyes
The majority of the people in the world agree with me, so if you want to provide this alternative definition, why don't you prove it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 pm

The majority of the people have been fed capitalist propaganda. And proof? Read communist books before you say i need proof when all the proof is available. http://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/marx/classics/manifesto.html start with that one
Back to top Go down
polryt
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:01 pm

lol dude i was joking this is watermelon.
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:52 am

I kind of figured has was bad considering the fact that they executed him on live TV.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:01 am

Quote :
political and ethnic repression.

Ethnicity shouldn't matter, but it definitely shouldn't be repressed. We agree this far, i'm sure.

As for politics, repress the hell out of it. Politics shouldn't exist because they only exist in order to repress and oppress. But one political system should not be raised up while others are put down, because it will only end in the oppression of one, or a number of classes. All politics should be done away with, not all but one.

Quote :
my opinion: another horrible communist in a long line of failure for the reds, including Mao who ruined the economy with his "great leap forward" which caused a massive famine and he later on killed millions with his cultural revolution

... You're a republican. Don't also be a hypocrite.

I agree that authoritarian communism has proven itself to be an utter failure, but republicans aren't any better. At least the communist leaders of the past have attempted to gain an equal society (they fail because they don't understand the repercussions that go along with authority); all republicans have ever tried to do is maintain the oppressive, authoritative way of life we have now, which in the end serves no one, and attempts to serve no one.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am

He's above a hero, since he declared Count Vlad 'the Impaler' Drakulye a National Hero!!!!

Sorry for sounding ignorant, I just can't see this man as a villian. I know people who have been to Romania, and say alot of the people wish they were still Communist.

PS Yes they are the same. If your smart and know what I'm talking about

If your slow:
hint hint DRAKULYE cough dracula cough
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:42 pm

I like Vlad too, I didn't kknow that.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

revolution wrote:
I like Vlad too, I didn't kknow that.
lol I learnt it on the History channel. I was impressed on how neutral they were towards Nicholae.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Jamescart
Pioneer
Jamescart

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 am

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
Quote :
political and ethnic repression.

Ethnicity shouldn't matter, but it definitely shouldn't be repressed. We agree this far, i'm sure.

As for politics, repress the hell out of it. Politics shouldn't exist because they only exist in order to repress and oppress. But one political system should not be raised up while others are put down, because it will only end in the oppression of one, or a number of classes. All politics should be done away with, not all but one.

Quote :
my opinion: another horrible communist in a long line of failure for thlute reds, including Mao who ruined the economy with his "great leap forward" which caused a massive famine and he later on killed millions with his cultural revolution

... You're a republican. Don't also be a hypocrite.

I agree that authoritarian communism has proven itself to be an utter failure, but republicans aren't any better. At least the communist leaders of the past have attempted to gain an equal society (they fail because they don't understand the repercussions that go along with authority); all republicans have ever tried to do is maintain the oppressive, authoritative way of life we have now, which in the end serves no one, and attempts to serve no one.

I am a libertarian dude
Back to top Go down
Jamescart
Pioneer
Jamescart

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:51 am

Liche wrote:
He's above a hero, since he declared Count Vlad 'the Impaler' Drakulye a National Hero!!!!

Sorry for sounding ignorant, I just can't see this man as a villian. I know people who have been to Romania, and say alot of the people wish they were still Communist.

PS Yes they are the same. If your smart and know what I'm talking about

If your slow:
hint hint DRAKULYE cough dracula cough

the reason they are still comunist is probally because they were fed loads of communist propaganda
Back to top Go down
Jamescart
Pioneer
Jamescart

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 am

mononokifool wrote:
polryt wrote:
what are you talking about? there is no government in communism. Its the abolishment of private property and the withering away of the state. So how can a government be oppresive when there is none?

in order to abolish private property you need some kind of government that will oppress people by doing so (abolishing private property)
Back to top Go down
Jamescart
Pioneer
Jamescart

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:07 pm

mononokifool wrote:
You are obviously extreamly mistaken. Communism is exactly what i have said. Thats why Communist and Anarchist are usualy in league with one another. There has never been a communist state so to even claim that there is a communist dictator is rediculous

Cmon when ever a govt goes communist it is seen as a victory for you guys but when the apperant flaws of communism show you say this line which has been repeated 1 million times "its not communism" it is mononokifool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Jamescart wrote:
mononokifool wrote:

Cmon when ever a govt goes communist it is seen as a victory for you guys but when the apperant flaws of communism show you say this line which has been repeated 1 million times "its not communism" it is mononokifool
No its not, and i do not celebrate Russia or China or Loas or Vietnam. So no....
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:50 pm

EDIT:... use the edit button. Four posts is overkill.

Quote :
I am a libertarian dude

No less hypocritical. And do you know what party you're in?

Quote :
the reason they are still comunist is probally because they were fed loads of communist propaganda

No, it's probably because they have ideals and a sense of justice. They are simply, in my opinion, mistaken as to how communism must come about.

Quote :
in order to abolish private property you need some kind of government that will oppress people by doing so (abolishing private property)

No, you just need expropriation. Doesn't need to be a government doing it. It could be a large group of people, like in Italy. The workers sat in the industrial factories and basically turned them into military forts since the government would obviously, if they had the ability (they, by their own admission, did not), would have crashed down the door and forcefully put the people back to work for the capitalists.

Having a government do it is just more efficient, though in the end, it will only make a new elite class.

Quote :

You still just either don't know, or deny knowing, the definition of communism. Regimes may be, or say they are, communist in their ideals, but it doesn't make them a communist state, though you would have people believe otherwise; i can say i'm Mr. Rogers all i want, but it doesn't mean i'm wearing a sweater.

They are ussually in transition to communism, but fail miserably by their own ineptitudes. Whenever there is government, there will be oppression and the constitution of a new ruling class and a new grouping of oppressed. This is usually there biggest mistake.

And yes, people usually praise and celebrate these new regimes because it is a victory over capitalism; and why wouldn't they celebrate? Capitalism hurts many more than it helps. they have every reason to celebrate. It is when (inevitably, in my opinion) the anti-capitalist regime becomes even more despotic and more capitalist than the last that true communists turn their back to it.

From what i can see, you're either drawing at straws coming up with these flawed arguments, or you are purposefully ignoring facts in order to make us look contradictory and hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Steel
Pioneer Leader

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Jamescart wrote:

Nah we're not gonna have any of this. Since these states claim to be based on marxist principles of some sort, then the only definition of communism that is relavent here is communism according to Marx and Engels.

So lets take the first two lines from The Principles of Communism:

Quote :
What is Communism?
Communism is the doctrine of the conditions of the liberation of the proletariat.

Since quite obviously the working class were 'free-er' in many capitalist nations, then these countries clearly were not (and for those that still remain, are not) communist.

Of course there is that small matter of the fact that all of these regimes have failed to abolish the defining characteristics of capitalism:
- private ownership over the means of production (in this case state ownership)
- Wage Labour
- The production of goods for sale
- Money
etc.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:00 am

actuele jamescart private poroparty needs a governmint to porotect it.

plus communist country is nonsensical. communism cant be in a country. communism means no government. anarchuie.y
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:01 am

Let me make it easy for the libertarian - I have experience speaking to right wingers.

I am a chicken

Whats wrong with this statement ?

Well obviously Im not a chicken -

Otherwise I wouldn't be able to type this would I ?

So we see that just because I call myself a chicken does not mean I am one

Understand ?

Some people who are not communists - call themselves communists

The same way I called myself a chicken

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D ?

sunny flower sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm

i dont talk to right wingers. i just avoid them as much as posebel because my hatered for them is so deep that if i see one il kil it.
Back to top Go down
Marx-Allende
Pioneer Leader
Marx-Allende

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:55 am

revolution wrote:
I kind of figured has was bad considering the fact that they executed him on live TV.

Yes, he was evil.. he desires to die the way he dies... he was never a communist... so send him to the gulag!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZunigaEspinoza
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another terrible communist leader:   another terrible communist leader: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another terrible communist leader:
Page 1 of 1