World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn U.N.

Go down 
+6
carmen510
mattabesta
oligarch
Renegade_Kautsky
Riddler
revolution
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:25 am

mattabesta wrote:
dose anyone know what the un can do to nations that are impotant ?
they can do this.

1.pleas stop that genocide, pleas.

2.evrybody wants you to stop the genocide.

3. you have to stop that genocide now!.

4. fucking qit it!

5. ok i I did all I can.

the un can do sqat

As long as it is USA or Europe because.... did you know that most of the pro-US/South Korean casualties in the Korea War were UN cannon fodder?

If it US, we don't send troops, if it's anyone from the UE, the same. But if it's Russia, China or some other big one then let's send our multinational cannonfodder with their blue helmets.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:39 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

As long as it is USA or Europe because.... did you know that most of the pro-US/South Korean casualties in the Korea War were UN cannon fodder?

So true, I've even read reports on how the US Airforce had full Congressional "authority" to fire upon Korean civilians in the war. And they used everything from bullets to naval bombs. It said over 800 civilians were killed in one massacre alone. Sad

The UN even treated their communist prisoners more harshly than what the communist forces did to UN. Sometimes, UN troops shot surrendering Korean and Chinese on the spot.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

If it US, we don't send troops, if it's anyone from the UE, the same. But if it's Russia, China or some other big one then let's send our multinational cannonfodder with their blue helmets.

The UN is financed by the USA, so of course people will be misled into thinking "Russia and China commies are threat of humankind" bullshit. Rolling Eyes

I honestly hope karma will kick America's ass once and for all. Russia and China has enough of bullshit blame placed upon them.

It is time for the people to wake and see the evils of American capitalism!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:52 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:

So true, I've even read reports on how the US Airforce had full Congressional "authority" to fire upon Korean civilians in the war. And they used everything from bullets to naval bombs. It said over 800 civilians were killed in one massacre alone. Sad

And what do you tell me about recent "incidents"? Remember the girls that were rolled over by a US armoured vehicle in 2003? 200,000 Koreans protested in Seoul to have the driver punished. The result: none.

The UN even treated their communist prisoners more harshly than what the communist forces did to UN. Sometimes, UN troops shot surrendering Korean and Chinese on the spot.

Wouldn't doubt it.

The UN is financed by the USA, so of course people will be misled into thinking "Russia and China commies are threat of humankind" bullshit. Rolling Eyes

That's pretty much one of the points in this thread....

I honestly hope karma will kick America's ass once and for all. Russia and China has enough of bullshit blame placed upon them.

It is time for the people to wake and see the evils of American capitalism!

And not only USA's, but global capitalism!
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:53 am

well china is the worst place in the world to ba a humanatarian
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:14 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Remember the girls that were rolled over by a US armoured vehicle in 2003? 200,000 Koreans protested in Seoul to have the driver punished. The result: none.

Yeah. I remember that "incident". Sad It's because the US enjoys "full protection" from other countries laws, so they can do pretty much anything they want. And they also use the "I'm American! You can't do this to me! I have rights protected by...blah,blah,blah..." shit.

That and they so-often scream "human right violation" against other countries if they break a law. Like Singapore. Neutral Americans need to learn this simple, yet lifesaving rule of other countries.

Different countries have different laws. Deal with it or be punished accordingly.

mattabesta wrote:

Um, dude. I hate to tell you this but...

China's army is more professional at humanitarian efforts than...say...US Army?

Case and point: Hurricane Katrina
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:53 am

low blow dude low blow
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Remember the girls that were rolled over by a US armoured vehicle in 2003? 200,000 Koreans protested in Seoul to have the driver punished. The result: none.

Yeah. I remember that "incident". Sad It's because the US enjoys "full protection" from other countries laws, so they can do pretty much anything they want. And they also use the "I'm American! You can't do this to me! I have rights protected by...blah,blah,blah..." shit.

That and they so-often scream "human right violation" against other countries if they break a law. Like Singapore. Neutral Americans need to learn this simple, yet lifesaving rule of other countries.

Different countries have different laws. Deal with it or be punished accordingly.

mattabesta wrote:

yeah but it dosen't make china liberal.

us trucks drove over icelandic children if they didn't get the fuck out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:01 pm

mattabesta wrote:

And who said that made China liberal? He's saying that Chinese army is more humanitarian than US army and that they're better preapared for humanitarian missions than US army something I don't doubt. After Hurricaine Katrina even Mexico sent troops to help US army.

mattabesta wrote:

us trucks drove over icelandic children if they didn't get the fuck out of the way.

One thing is a Truck that can reach speeds at which is hard for the driver to react at a proper time to stop colision. But an armoured bridgelayer crossing a field... it had to be intentional.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

And who said that made China liberal? He's saying that Chinese army is more humanitarian than US army and that they're better preapared for humanitarian missions than US army something I don't doubt. After Hurricaine Katrina even Mexico sent troops to help US army.

mattabesta wrote:

One thing is a Truck that can reach speeds at which is hard for the driver to react at a proper time to stop colision. But an armoured bridgelayer crossing a field... it had to be intentional.

I was never talking about the chinese armies ability to respond to natrual disaster I just said china wasn't humanatarian it dose execute 1000 pepole evry year wich is 5 times a much as the us per head.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

mattabesta wrote:

should have gotten out of the way imo
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:11 pm

mattabesta wrote:

I was never talking about the chinese armies ability to respond to natrual disaster I just said china wasn't humanatarian it dose execute 1000 pepole evry year wich is 5 times a much as the us per head.

You can really tell that to Iraqis unless that doesn't count as executions.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

You can really tell that to Iraqis unless that doesn't count as executions.

umm it's called war and there are always casultyes in war.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 am

mattabesta wrote:

I guess the term "collateral damage" works pretty well when some US soldiers sit on a house's roof shooting at cars and people randomly... Or when tanks go by random houses blowing them up.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

I guess the term "collateral damage" works pretty well when some US soldiers sit on a house's roof shooting at cars and people randomly... Or when tanks go by random houses blowing them up.

yeah right they do that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:36 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

again..should have gotten out of the way..guess what you do when two parties are shooting at eachother... get the hell out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Diogritor wrote:

again..should have gotten out of the way..guess what you do when two parties are shooting at eachother... get the hell out of the way.

Yeah, except when there's no other party. Just a bunch of idiots from across the Atlantic laughing at how funny it is to shoot at people.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

Yeah, except when there's no other party. Just a bunch of idiots from across the Atlantic laughing at how funny it is to shoot at people.

right.
you really think american soldiers shoot other pepole just for fun?
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:04 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

right.
you really think american soldiers shoot other pepole just for fun?

Case and point.

D:
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:25 am

What about this?

Or this?

And much more. They do those things because they can.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 am

What sick bastards. Americans make me extremely sick. They say they support the troops but not the war.

News flash to them: Supporting troops are supporting the war effort.

And I seriously can not believe this is being eclipsed by this "China kills millions of Tibetians" bullshit. War is war...

And soldiers WILL commit horrendous war crimes to civilians. No matter what nationality.

I honestly hope to move out of this "country" very soon as college gets me out.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
What about this?

Or this?

And much more. They do those things because they can.

wow a1 m1
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:38 am

I defy you to find a single economic sanction on any country that hasn't been broken. Sanctions are useless.

Seriously though, Iran fails. Hard.
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
mattabesta
mattabesta

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 am

nillerz wrote:
I defy you to find a single economic sanction on any country that hasn't been broken. Sanctions are useless.

Seriously though, Iran fails. Hard.
Iran has oil, hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn U.N. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn U.N.   Damn U.N. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn U.N.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2