World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Marnix
hes mean
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
he should apoligize
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
he should be more considerate, less ignorant
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
he did the right thing, by trolling.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
it was Alex's fault
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
revolution wrote:
Don't publish private coversations, and leave marnix alone. Also, why the hell is this in Red Square? Also boxxy GTFO!
I dodn;t knoe ehy its here. I asked to delete many times. SO PLEASE DO. Marnix is the one who constantly curses and inuslts and doesn;t admit he's wrong.

Read my big ass post please.

Don't respond to them, respond to me, and them, but first quote my whole text if you want answers.

And again your double posting! Just edit your post!!

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:57 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:


(this is amusing)
I added you in the first place to be amused actually, when I heard Liche say you were such a weirdo hehe.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Firstly, it was MSN, I was joking.
About what were you joking about? About this thread? If so dont post it in Red Square then.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
2ndly, he was the one who started insulting me,
I admit that I mean who wouldn't? You are so annoying!!
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
thridly, I did not bring up anything to argu about.
Yes but you bring news and regluar talk which leads to a debate or argue or whatever.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
What I mean to say is that I did say them is that I was impersonating somebody, and not meaning it. You took it, and turned it on me.
and I hope you saw how many times he cursed at me through his, and how many times he only tried to inflict harm upon me.
Like I said you are very annoying little boy, and come on man grow up! If you can't handle a little insult or even a curse word go whine you your mommy.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
And go ahead. post the whole thing.
Post what? The whole MSN conv?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Me and sam talk all the time, i nver do that. You were the one who didn't want to admit what I had said, so I gave you the broken record teqnique.
Ofcourse I wouldnt admit what you said 'cause its bull shit
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
That chat was not serious at all.
No shit sherlock.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Being right all the time doesn't mean you can't admit your wrong.
So i'm right all the time? Thx.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
There is a difference between winning and the other person contrididcting the obvious, and thinking you won.
Please you begun with the I WIN I WIN thing so shut up, your always like that and all of a sudden, all of a sudden your like "Your ignorant you cant handle the truth! bla bla im a very annoying little boy and i always win!

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
and you are the one, who only swore, threatened, and insulted after I said something. You said stuff like your a pathetic bitch, no one can take you seriously.
LIke I said thousand times, your annoying and all, everybody would curse, cant handle it? Get out of the internets then.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't have those convos saved. From now on I will save convos.
Good for you.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Go swaer all you want at me, but look at the end, when I decide to forgive you.
Oh noes he's going to forgive me!

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Whats ur name on WR?
alexsuxballs or something like that.
No its CoolKidX


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
If I am ego, you are just as much as me, becasue you couldnt admit you lost either.
Because I didnt lost, and you just admited there that you couldnt admit you lost lol.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Just ask Nick.
Still I dont know who the F that guy is.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
See how I can turn things on you?yea I did spam
Then why you say you didnt spam?



alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
That was you.I had a convo with sam later today. Which proves he just wanted to mess with me. He thought I was still mad at him, but I wasn't thne we started joking around.Look: ok
Thats great for both of you.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You owe me an apology.
Not at all.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I'm actually tearing and smiling because CoolKidX is getting so worked up about this.
Dude, i'm just defending my self for that stupid shit you said and then your laughing at it? Think before you post, and dont worry kido it isnt a real trouble.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
If he didn't od anything wrong, why should he be so scared?
I am not at all, just defending myself from the lies you posted.

revolution wrote:
Don't publish private coversations, and leave marnix alone. Also, why the hell is this in Red Square? Also boxxy GTFO!
Thx man. afro[/quote]
You're the one who is ignorant. Being wierd is good. AS the sayin goes, " You laugh because Im different, I laugh because you're all the same" BEing ignorant and agressive, being negative, is not being wierd, its being, well, bad? Yea...bad. You rae more annoying, messaging me when I'm offline, saying a pathetic litle nitch who can go fuck someonee's mom and stuff like that. You're the one who is annoying, I don't even no why I talk with. I would swear at you, but teh thing is I can keep my cool without erupting and cursing, that showing weakness. You can only swear and curse after you have lot the arguement. then, when I don't swear back, you say you won. Seriously, what am I supposed to thing of you? I said the chat was not serious, youre the one who started swearing. I just ask, politely, what i your name on WR? And then you say alexsuxballs and stuff. When I saw your response, I burst in laughter and your feeble lies. their not true, and look at all you have done, not roved a point, and only insulted and provided unreasonable answers. Why do i even talk to you. Your not fit for a serious discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:58 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
revolution wrote:
Don't publish private coversations, and leave marnix alone. Also, why the hell is this in Red Square? Also boxxy GTFO!
I dodn;t knoe ehy its here. I asked to delete many times. SO PLEASE DO. Marnix is the one who constantly curses and inuslts and doesn;t admit he's wrong.

Read my big ass post please.

Don't respond to them, respond to me, and them, but first quote my whole text if you want answers.

And again your double posting! Just edit your post!!
I'm not smart enough. And is double posting illegal? I didn't know that. (IS it like spamming? Is what I mean by illegal) To Liche :His first name? That's not private, names are not private. There on mail, in the phonebook. At school. I could look somebody up in the phonebook. Is that private information? Ban accounts are private info. Not names. I said his first nam. OMG. kill me?


Last edited by alexCCCP-RUS-54321 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 am

Liche wrote:
QUIT SPAMMING

AND ITS PRIVATE INFORMATION, maybe he wanted us to think his name is Raulph.
HOw do you delete a post?


Last edited by alexCCCP-RUS-54321 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:10 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You're the one who is ignorant.
Not at all
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Being wierd is good. AS the sayin goes, " You laugh because Im different, I laugh because you're all the same"
That's great..
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

BEing ignorant and agressive, being negative, is not being wierd, its being, well, bad?
What you call aggresive and ignorant is weird, seriously if you can't face that your so called "facts" is actually a opnion and then ALL of a sudden call me irgnorant? That's weird dude.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Yea...bad.
And weird. Like you.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You rae more annoying, messaging me when I'm offline,
To begin with, no, you are way more annoying, and second, wow your that dumb to not know you begun with offline messaging me? Like wtf dude, dont twist things around.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
saying a pathetic litle nitch who can go fuck someonee's mom and stuff like that. You're the one who is annoying,
No, you are.(we can continue that alll day long)
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I don't even no why I talk with. I would swear at you,
No shit sherlock, indeed its me.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
but teh thing is I can keep my cool without erupting and cursing, that showing weakness.
Cursing and europting is a sign of weakness? Bull-shit, and thats your opnion not a fact, and on the other hand, no alex, not evry opnion you have is a fact.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You can only swear and curse after you have lot the arguement.
You can only spam and be annoying and then say stupid things, like you even admit you spammed and still I want a answer to that why did you say you did not spam if you did?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
then, when I don't swear back, you say you won.
Then when you spam real hard and say you won, seriosuly that's also very annoying.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Seriously, what am I supposed to thing of you?
What?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I said the chat was not serious, youre the one who started swearing.
Dont make dumb convs with me then.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I just ask, politely, what i your name on WR?
No not polietly just a general question.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
When I saw your response, I burst in laughter and your feeble lies.
I burst in laughter every time I have a conv with you alex, every time.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
their not true, and look at all you have done, not roved a point, and only insulted and provided unreasonable answers.
I prroved my point, maybe you didnt see it but I sure did, he,he.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Why do i even talk to you.
Well you begun this dumb stupid thread, what you expected no response from me?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Your not fit for a serious discussion.
Oh I am not fit for it? If you just stopped being annoying and stop spamming I'd have a cool debate with you, I even said that, let's debate but no you had to spam me out.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

I dodn;t knoe ehy its here.
YOu should know you made this thread.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I asked to delete many times. SO PLEASE DO. Marnix is the one who constantly curses and inuslts and doesn;t admit he's wrong.
Not here, and why delete it? Here we can talk.




alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I'm not smart enough.
Explains things.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
And is double posting illegal? I didn't know that. (IS it like spamming? Is what I mean by illegal)
Ya its illegal.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
To Liche :His first name? That's not private, names are not private.
It is, its MY name and can't I decide where it will be posted?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
kill me?
Okay.

And If i wanted I could delete my name from the phonebook, and I approve my first name on my mail, I agreed to that.


Oh and next time I want you to QUOTE me, eveyr single quote from which I quoted you, that also counts from the other post I made to quote you all, so I can have answers and you.

Oh and again, DONT DOUBLE POST!
And in case you forgot, quote all my lines, also for my last post, quote it for answers please.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:30 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You're the one who is ignorant.
Not at all
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Being wierd is good. AS the sayin goes, " You laugh because Im different, I laugh because you're all the same"
That's great..
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

BEing ignorant and agressive, being negative, is not being wierd, its being, well, bad?
What you call aggresive and ignorant is weird, seriously if you can't face that your so called "facts" is actually a opnion and then ALL of a sudden call me irgnorant? That's weird dude.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Yea...bad.
And weird. Like you.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You rae more annoying, messaging me when I'm offline,
To begin with, no, you are way more annoying, and second, wow your that dumb to not know you begun with offline messaging me? Like wtf dude, dont twist things around.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
saying a pathetic litle nitch who can go fuck someonee's mom and stuff like that. You're the one who is annoying,
No, you are.(we can continue that alll day long)
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I don't even no why I talk with. I would swear at you,
No shit sherlock, indeed its me.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
but teh thing is I can keep my cool without erupting and cursing, that showing weakness.
Cursing and europting is a sign of weakness? Bull-shit, and thats your opnion not a fact, and on the other hand, no alex, not evry opnion you have is a fact.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You can only swear and curse after you have lot the arguement.
You can only spam and be annoying and then say stupid things, like you even admit you spammed and still I want a answer to that why did you say you did not spam if you did?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
then, when I don't swear back, you say you won.
Then when you spam real hard and say you won, seriosuly that's also very annoying.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Seriously, what am I supposed to thing of you?
What?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I said the chat was not serious, youre the one who started swearing.
Dont make dumb convs with me then.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I just ask, politely, what i your name on WR?
No not polietly just a general question.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
When I saw your response, I burst in laughter and your feeble lies.
I burst in laughter every time I have a conv with you alex, every time.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
their not true, and look at all you have done, not roved a point, and only insulted and provided unreasonable answers.
I prroved my point, maybe you didnt see it but I sure did, he,he.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Why do i even talk to you.
Well you begun this dumb stupid thread, what you expected no response from me?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Your not fit for a serious discussion.
Oh I am not fit for it? If you just stopped being annoying and stop spamming I'd have a cool debate with you, I even said that, let's debate but no you had to spam me out.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

I dodn;t knoe ehy its here.
YOu should know you made this thread.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I asked to delete many times. SO PLEASE DO. Marnix is the one who constantly curses and inuslts and doesn;t admit he's wrong.
Not here, and why delete it? Here we can talk.




alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I'm not smart enough.
Explains things.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
And is double posting illegal? I didn't know that. (IS it like spamming? Is what I mean by illegal)
Ya its illegal.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
To Liche :His first name? That's not private, names are not private.
It is, its MY name and can't I decide where it will be posted?
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
kill me?
Okay.

And If i wanted I could delete my name from the phonebook, and I approve my first name on my mail, I agreed to that.


Oh and next time I want you to QUOTE me, eveyr single quote from which I quoted you, that also counts from the other post I made to quote you all, so I can have answers and you.

Oh and again, DONT DOUBLE POST!
And in case you forgot, quote all my lines, also for my last post, quote it for answers please.
IF it is in the phonebook, it is not private information. I bet you would, but because it is in the phonebook, its not a valid point, that it's illegal. And I said I wanted to delte a post beacsue I wanted to edit it into another post. But what am I to think of you, becasue you swear at me? I don't attack you, you ony attack me. It's not the cursing, but the fact that you cursed makes you a frustrated young boy, who only attackes to hide his own inferiority. It was not seriou, the chat, the you started saying I was wierd, i was a fag, then insulting and cursing. IS that right? That is why you are evil, what do you acheive by cursing at me? You only do it becasue you are mad that you lost an arguement. You got very angered becasue you wanted meto answer a yes o no wuestion, and the I said yes or no uestion sdon't allow for people to elaborate on their ides.


Look at the facts:
You insult me
You curse at me
You say I'm apthetic
You can't admit I'm wrong
You get very angry at me, becasue you lose in an arguement
the worst thing is you insult me only to harm me, which proves you are and angered, porr deluded soul. You swear and swear, only attacking to muffle their own inferiority. You swear only to hurt me, which is why you are annoying and unpleasant. You say I need to learn english, you say im a pathtic bitch, you're always LOL ROFL after I say somethng. I'll be like, you are unpleasant, and you'll be like LOLOLOLOLOL. Then once I had to fo, and then you were lie, LOLOLOL need excuses. YOU KNWO YOU LOST I WN I WIN. LOLOLOL. you did say that, no, I'm not making it up. And who curses at me. Liche and you. And liche was the one who started saying Zealot_Kommuniza had a boyfriend. Zealot is as straight as can be, he's a good guy. You and liche have a lot in common < isee why you guys are best friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 am

leave personal arguments elsewhere. this forum if for discussing different political philosophies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 am

AlexCCCP-RUS-54321 I asked you, more then twice, to quote ALLLLLL OF MY TEXT not a part, all of it, if not I wont take you serious until then, good luck with it, your going to need it.

Again, in case you forgot, QUOTE ALL OF MY TEXT, every sentance or whatever needed, if not you are in my vision a lazy kid with a huge ego, so dont quote this, quote my other posts, again, dont quote THIS post, quote my other ones, thank you.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 am

Liche wrote:
leave personal arguments elsewhere. this forum if for discussing different political philosophies.
I asked to delte it many times. IT IIS NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE HERE<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 am

CoolKidX wrote:
AlexCCCP-RUS-54321 I asked you, more then twice, to quote ALLLLLL OF MY TEXT not a part, all of it, if not I wont take you serious until then, good luck with it, your going to need it.

Again, in case you forgot, QUOTE ALL OF MY TEXT, every sentance or whatever needed, if not you are in my vision a lazy kid with a huge ego, so dont quote this, quote my other posts, again, dont quote THIS post, quote my other ones, thank you.
Ok, I'm lazy. What do you want? My bottom line is that ou only cursd to harm me, to insult me, that is what makes you pathetic. You are a buly, nothing more. You attack that makes you evil. And quote my post. Why don't you quote my post? In your post, it was so chldish and unreasonable . You only attack me to harm. that makes you evil and pathetic, a troll, like callinis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Ok, I'm lazy.
Dont be!
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
What do you want?
That you pay attention to what I say, you ask things I perfectly said in my quotes of you, so quote me!
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
My bottom line is that ou only cursd to harm me, to insult me, that is what makes you pathetic.
WAYYY more sub-subjects abotu that, see my 1-3 big posts abotu me quoting you.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You are a buly, nothing more.
See quote text.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You attack that makes you evil.
Your annyoing, you make me angry I swear middle in the latest conv I just was so angry I could punch something sooo hard, not kidding.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
And quote my post.
I do, now you do it wiht my big ones.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Why don't you quote my post?
I am doing it with this one, and most of your previous one's so dont make this bullshit weird sentance thats not true!
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
In your post, it was so chldish and unreasonable .
Quote them then to say it, like jeeeeze, seriously your asking the wrong direction.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You only attack me to harm.
I want to debate you Alex, but you wont let me, also see my big quote posts.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
that makes you evil and pathetic, a troll, like callinis.
First of, no those are completly dumb things you just said.
Second, you know to little about calinis, only thing you heard I bet is that he is a troll.

No for the love of your GOD quote my TWO big posts, not this one my other one's to get the right direction, please.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 am

Juergen wrote:
no u
Did you see that you were wrong about the balck hole thing? Is that why you are so mad at me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:23 am

Juergen wrote:
Quote :
Physicists have come up with a way to explain how information could escape from a black hole, an idea that's been debated since the 1970s.

But the new proposal leaves the long-held concept of a space-time continuum in tatters.

Whether you've been following the arguments over the years or not, now might be a good time to reach for some aspirin, as space-time continuum textbooks may have to be revised.

First, some basics: Black holes are like kitchen sinks. Stuff is only supposed to go one direction, and then it's gone forever, lost to the formidable clutches of gravity in a bizarre distortion of space and time, or what scientists call space-time. You no longer have to be an Einstein to have heard as much, though all this is indeed based on his work.

However, in the 1970s, Stephen Hawking declared that black holes leak. Eventually, like a tire doing a slow, inaudible pffffft, everything that was sucked in would seep out. But, and this was a big but that Hawking proposed, any information that went into the black hole would be lost. Whatever stuff leaked out, in other words, would not be identifiable as corresponding ingoing stuff.Physicists have come up with a way to explain how information could escape from a black hole, an idea that's been debated since the 1970s.

But the new proposal leaves the long-held concept of a space-time continuum in tatters.

Whether you've been following the arguments over the years or not, now might be a good time to reach for some aspirin, as space-time continuum textbooks may have to be revised.

First, some basics: Black holes are like kitchen sinks. Stuff is only supposed to go one direction, and then it's gone forever, lost to the formidable clutches of gravity in a bizarre distortion of space and time, or what scientists call space-time. You no longer have to be an Einstein to have heard as much, though all this is indeed based on his work.

However, in the 1970s, Stephen Hawking declared that black holes leak. Eventually, like a tire doing a slow, inaudible pffffft, everything that was sucked in would seep out. But, and this was a big but that Hawking proposed, any information that went into the black hole would be lost. Whatever stuff leaked out, in other words, would not be identifiable as corresponding ingoing stuff.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/080514-black-holes.html

so yeah just admit you got defeted and leave
This is why they say information: BEacsue the negative and positive paticles are identical, except for their charge, information can be retrieved from the positive particle, which is emmitted as radiation. Informatio is not emmitted, the radiation, and info can be taking from that radiation. Read stephen Hawking's book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:34 am

Juergen wrote:
yes i know all that already you think i dont know that i read all those books already

thats what i mean when i say information, one particles gives information about the other, so yes information gets out of a black hole
You just said I was wrong by saying what I had said, about the praticles. you said i was wrong about the particle thing.

By the way, this will be my last post. I am dropping out. I remember the days back then, when this, as I thought, was the best site on earth.But now there are too many trols, and too amny people who hat me. I enjoyed my time here, but now I have to leave and get on wih my life. My ruined life. Good day, and good bye to all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 pm

2 things alex, one, two convs in one thread fails.

Most important one, will you quote my post please?
Like I do with you!
So you can understand my sayings without you asking the wrong way, 'cause I answer your questions but you dont see them cause u dont quote sentances of me, its easy, if you dont know how just ask.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Since you double post all the time and this is probably the anyway to get your attention agains.

The only thing you say is this.
You are repeating yourself again and again, sometimes in other context but you do, always like "He swears and insullts me" then all of a sudden "he's a troll!!" like c'mon man first learn to talk to me in a debate by queiitong my text, dont repeat yourself, you do it alll the time, I know those things you say are bull-shit(SWEAR WORD OMG A SWEAR WORD OH NO!) and you think your all something who knows everything but you don't know half of everything you dont know what facts are or opnions, you dont know what trolling is etc.

And next time you dont respond to me with both not quetiong everythign from my text(still counts from the last posts I made) or repeat yourself, I wont reply, thank you.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 pm

A good example from sunday the 12. oct 2008.
Quote :
(18:25:01) coolkidx: your answers are so dumb
(18:25:05) coolkidx: i bet your a emo kid
(18:25:07) coolkidx: xDD
(18:25:11) Tyrlop: nope
(18:25:14) Tyrlop: emo sux
(18:25:22) coolkidx: u jsut sya that
(18:25:24) Tyrlop: watch the movie.
(18:25:32) coolkidx: wry?
(18:25:32) Tyrlop: honor
(18:25:36) Tyrlop: power
(18:25:39) Tyrlop: strenght of the truth
(18:25:41) coolkidx: yes we know your a nazi
(18:25:45) Tyrlop: triumpf of the will
(18:25:59) coolkidx: OMFG You sleep at 21:00
(18:26:03) coolkidx: jsut fuckign crazy XD
(18:26:06) coolkidx: c'mon how old r u?

(18:26:14) Tyrlop: 99
(18:26:17) coolkidx: jezus christ XD
(18:26:20) coolkidx: your so noob
(18:26:21) coolkidx: srsly
(18:26:24) Tyrlop: ye
(18:26:28) Tyrlop: ttly
(18:26:33) coolkidx: oh okay
(18:26:40) coolkidx: well cya socilaistich nazi guy
(18:27:45) Tyrlop: ttly


pale


here is prove that i said coolkidx was my friend, because later he denied that, because he wanted me banned.

satureday 27. dec. 2008
Quote :

(21:05:53) Tyrlop: because ur my friend
(21:06:00) coolkidx: i cant see
(21:06:06) coolkidx: photoshop X or somethng
(21:06:08) coolkidx: make it ur wallpaper

same day.
Quote :
(19:42:55) Tyrlop: coolkidx dont do that
(19:42:59) Tyrlop: we are friends.
(19:43:03) coolkidx: orly?
(19:43:05) coolkidx: ur always like
(19:43:09) coolkidx: "ima fuckign kill u"
(19:43:14) Tyrlop: no
(19:43:17) Tyrlop: never said that
(19:43:27) coolkidx: ir feels like it
(19:43:28) coolkidx: lol
(19:43:32) Tyrlop: i only said u where annoying and i hate you but ur still my friend
(19:43:42) coolkidx: nah i wont do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)   Today at 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Why marnix is the evil of the world.(MSN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» World War 1: Researching Canadian Soldiers and Units of the CEF
» Glastonbury to trial Qatar World Cup weather machine (? ALERT ?01/04???)
» Show Your Thanks to World War II Veterans
» BDP world support and information.
» Goodbye, Cruel World

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: