World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

US roads will now capitulate D:

Go down 
+5
Liche
mattabesta
Renegade_Kautsky
oligarch
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

US roads will now capitulate D: Empty
PostSubject: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:11 am

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/03/roads-and-highw.html

Read em and weep comrades. America's highways are now owned by the capitalists... Sad
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:46 am

The U.S.'s infrastructure is some 30 years behind most of the industrialized world's privatization will only make it worse, fortunately however, I doubt Bush will succeed privatizing the roads.
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:59 am

If it succeeds, it'll be just like pre-industrial turnpikes!

TOLL-WAYS A-HOY!!!!!!! No
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:55 pm

THEY, THEY ARE GOING TO PRIVATISE ROADS?????????????

wtf?
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:55 pm

oligarch wrote:
The U.S.'s infrastructure is some 30 years behind most of the industrialized world's privatization......
Sad Sad Sad True.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
ilych
Red Army Recruit
ilych

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:12 pm

This is the most bullshit thing I have ever herd. Privatizing ROADS....WTF confused affraid affraid confused
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

ilych wrote:
This is the most bullshit thing I have ever herd. Privatizing ROADS....WTF confused affraid affraid confused

Here one senator built a highway out of his own resources (guess his salary) and people have to pay a toll to him for using that highway.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
ilych wrote:

Here one senator built a highway out of his own resources (guess his salary) and people have to pay a toll to him for using that highway.

makese sense since he built it but there should be an alternitive
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:19 am

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
ilych wrote:

No, people should have the right to free highways just like they should have free healthcare and free protection.
Freedom of movement is a human right.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:41 pm

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
ilych wrote:

No, people should have the right to free highways just like they should have free healthcare and free protection.
Freedom of movement is a human right.

I know i said that but if he has this privet road then he has the right to make pepole pay.

you wun't let someone drive in your backyard would you?
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:17 pm

this might actually be a good thing because more people will then say no to using the car which will mean a greener America, so from a environmentalist point of view this might not be so bad
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Ryom wrote:
this might actually be a good thing because more people will then say no to using the car which will mean a greener America, so from a environmentalist point of view this might not be so bad

Have you ever been to USA? People there can't precind of roads, you hartdly have alternatives there.
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:41 pm

nope, but a known fact about mankind in general is our adjustability, and if a yank cant get from NY to LA then whats the big deal ?. i can see the problem in this, but hey some how they managed to get around before the car
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Ryom wrote:
nope, but a known fact about mankind in general is our adjustability, and if a yank cant get from NY to LA then whats the big deal ?. i can see the problem in this, but hey some how they managed to get around before the car

With mules, horses, carts, stagecoaches and trains. I bet you they don't want to go back to these.
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:17 pm

well they just might have to, altho i was more thinking about a progress in personnel transport technology, i heard about this bloke in Japan or China who invented a small chopper only big enough for 1 person but can be sold at the low price off 70.000, i was more thinking that direction Smile
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Ryom wrote:

With mules, horses, carts, stagecoaches and trains. I bet you they don't want to go back to these.

no but no tolls for electic cars would be gr8t
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:56 am

screw this..im moving to Canada :p
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Diogritor wrote:
screw this..im moving to Canada :p
lol a better place
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
ilych wrote:

Yep BULL SH!T.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:46 am

i would like to hear environmentalist opinion about this...
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:47 am

Ryom wrote:
i would like to hear environmentalist opinion about this...

You already presented an environmentalist perspective on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 am

seriously though many are already funded by private companies..why not fully?
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:48 am

Diogritor wrote:

Because freedom of movement is not only a human right but a base necessity and things you need to survive should never be left to private companies. Just look at healthcare and food and housing.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 am

oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

Because freedom of movement is not only a human right but a base necessity and things you need to survive should never be left to private companies. Just look at healthcare and food and housing.
whats the matter with Food and Housing in the US? Noone starves here and even the homeless have places to sleep...wont touch Healthcare...
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:53 am

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

whats the matter with Food and Housing in the US? Noone starves here and even the homeless have places to sleep...wont touch Healthcare...
]

Millions of people don't have enough to eat many homeless have no roof over their head on any given night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US roads will now capitulate D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Government owned TV Station-
Jump to: