World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

US roads will now capitulate D:

Go down 
+5
Liche
mattabesta
Renegade_Kautsky
oligarch
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 am

oligarch wrote:

Millions of people don't have enough to eat many homeless have no roof over their head on any given night.
Eh? I have been in a bad situation but I have never heard of anyone starving to death outside of the WV mountains or cults... Cities do get bad with homeless but they have places to go...they may not be very good but at least they are there.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Millions of people don't have enough to eat many homeless have no roof over their head on any given night.
Eh? I have been in a bad situation but I have never heard of anyone starving to death outside of the WV mountains or cults... Cities do get bad with homeless but they have places to go...they may not be very good but at least they are there.

True, not many people actually starve to death but millions of people do not have enough food to maintain proper nourishment, e.i. they are hungry. As for housing, even though there are shelters there are many homeless who do not do not have any shelter, e.e. a roof over their head on any given night. There is not enough room in the shelters for evryone and many are forced to sleep outside some nights.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:03 pm

oligarch wrote:

True, not many people actually starve to death but millions of people do not have enough food to maintain proper nourishment, e.i. they are hungry. As for housing, even though there are shelters there are many homeless who do not do not have any shelter, e.e. a roof over their head on any given night. There is not enough room in the shelters for evryone and many are forced to sleep outside some nights.
Thats the thing. Starving =/= Hungry. I admit housing and food is not perfect but how can it be in a capitalist system. somehow they got off track in life but because of what left policies do get by in "OMG COMMUNISM" America they will never starve. That is why even as a righty I agree that noone should simply get left behind.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Thats the thing. Starving =/= Hungry. I admit housing and food is not perfect but how can it be in a capitalist system. somehow they got off track in life but because of what left policies do get by in "OMG COMMUNISM" America they will never starve. That is why even as a righty I agree that noone should simply get left behind.

No one starves but they do not enough food to maintain proper nourishment which should not be allowed in a country as wealthy as the United States. I'm not sure the exact statistics on either of them and its far too late for me to find them but people lacking eough food number in the millions and I'm not sure about homeless but I do know that over 300,000(more than the entire population of Iceland by the way) VETERANS do not a place to sleep; the total number is much much higher.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:12 pm

oligarch wrote:

No one starves but they do not enough food to maintain proper nourishment which should not be allowed in a country as wealthy as the United States. I'm not sure the exact statistics on either of them and its far too late for me to find them but people lacking eough food number in the millions and I'm not sure about homeless but I do know that over 300,000(more than the entire population of Iceland by the way) VETERANS do not a place to sleep; the total number is much much higher.
I am sure China has a number about as large as OUR entire population to your last point... and technically America is now one of the poorest nations..you know with the the D student in office and all.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

I am sure China has a number about as large as OUR entire population to your last point... and technically America is now one of the poorest nations..you know with the the D student in office and all.

True but we could solve all of these problems in a year or two without the war and China is actually still a very poor country but their government makes a much larger effort than ours and things are slowly getting better.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:18 pm

luckily for us it will get better in the US too...USSR style collapse is no fun mmkay..unless im at the lead..marching.. but thats another story
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:19 pm

Diogritor wrote:
luckily for us it will get better in the US too...USSR style collapse is no fun mmkay..unless im at the lead..marching.. but thats another story

It would get better if we were just able to end the war but now there's probably going to be a depression which won't be much fun either.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:21 pm

oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

It would get better if we were just able to end the war but now there's probably going to be a depression which won't be much fun either.
Why cant we just end it? My veiw on war is hat it is good until profit goes away..why arnt we taking their oil for our own?
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

Why cant we just end it? My veiw on war is hat it is good until profit goes away..why arnt we taking their oil for our own?

It's not that simple. The people who are "seizing the oil" are private companies, meaning that the greater social-economic well being of the United States is not their primary concern. They want the United States to stay in Iraq merely so they can have a slightly bolstered supply, and thus more oil to sell. There's a reason that "democracy" has not been established in Iraq, we (the united states) don't give a crap about Democracy in our foreign policy, never did. We secured the oil fields and a tiny part of Bagdad, that's it!

That said, we could stop all oil imports from Iraq and still have plenty of oil to go around (we buy huge amounts from Russia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, not to mention our other reserves).

However, the pullout of Iraq would give the oil companies yet another erroneous excuse to jack up the prices more rapidly than in the 1970's.

And there's your economic recession. pirat

I think the best solution would be to nationalize the oil companies, thus removing the profit motive/ speculators. Then we could pull out of Iraq, and enjoy life as usual with our more than sufficient supplies of oil.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:04 pm

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

It's not that simple. The people who are "seizing the oil" are private companies, meaning that the greater social-economic well being of the United States is not their primary concern. They want the United States to stay in Iraq merely so they can have a slightly bolstered supply, and thus more oil to sell. There's a reason that "democracy" has not been established in Iraq, we (the united states) don't give a crap about Democracy in our foreign policy, never did. We secured the oil fields and a tiny part of Bagdad, that's it!

That said, we could stop all oil imports from Iraq and still have plenty of oil to go around (we buy huge amounts from Russia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, not to mention our other reserves).

However, the pullout of Iraq would give the oil companies yet another erroneous excuse to jack up the prices more rapidly than in the 1970's.

And there's your economic recession. pirat

I think the best solution would be to nationalize the oil companies, thus removing the profit motive/ speculators. Then we could pull out of Iraq, and enjoy life as usual with our more than sufficient supplies of oil.

Unfortunately seeing as how the occupation is being run by Halliburton etc. thats not going to happen and we get e recession or a depression.
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:09 pm

The agony of choice...
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:14 pm

oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

300,000 is one in a 1000 in the us that's 0.1% povrety.
icelands population is 320,000
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:03 pm

oligarch wrote:
Ryom wrote:
i would like to hear environmentalist opinion about this...

You already presented an environmentalist perspective on the issue.

i didnt mean A environmentalist, https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=61 Smile
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:39 am

I just recently (like 2 hours ago from a news source Very Happy) heard that they decided not to allow the privatization of roads (YAAAAY!) but I'm not sure if this is true.....I've never heard of the publisher of the article.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:40 am

Ryom wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Ryom wrote:

i didnt mean A environmentalist, https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=61 Smile

rofl lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:47 am

Ryom wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Ryom wrote:

Apostrophes are there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:49 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

300,000 is one in a 1000 in the us that's 0.1% povrety.
icelands population is 320,000

The actual number is much higher, I was just talking about veterans(316,000 or so) and that's just homeless who do not have any shelter not just those experiencing poverty which is 40% of the population.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US roads will now capitulate D:   US roads will now capitulate D: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US roads will now capitulate D:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Government owned TV Station-
Jump to: