World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Empty
PostSubject: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Id say not following Christianity is the most reasonable because, as Matt said, Christianity involves Zombies.

Also I like that song that plays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Thanks Tyrong, I'm gonna watch and surely enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:29 am

Just a random note, but at religious class at our school*(not biased, just teaching about dumb shit like holidays and teachings blurgh). And we watch a movie called JESUS(how original, amirite) and its so dumb and retarted. One thing is everybody looking like hobo's but two when JEsus is all like "I am the prophet and the messiah etc.", in the middle of the Synagoge, how dis respectful.
But the movie is just filled with shots of Jesus being so awesome.

*Some public schools here are from orgin just Catholic or Protestant, not private, well some, but that are the hard ones, my school is just, like, really not a catholic school tho we are, but we dont do shit about it. Besides religion class, you wont even know. And religious class isnt even biased.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:28 am

I'd say Matt could have exploited the definition of "extraordinary" to demonstrate that the extraordinarity of events or phenomena, while relative may not necesarily be subjective. This with the objective to demonstrate that there are phenomena objectively assessable as extraordinary, disproving thus Kabane's point that extraordinarity is subjective.

Once achieving a consensus on extraordinarity's objective assessability, they could have developed on the evidential standards required to accept a certain extraordinary phenomenon to be true or false. I really wonder what Kabane would have had to say in regards to that - whether he would have disagreed that extraordinary phenomena require special or at least higher evidential standards than common happenings or not. Then I would pretty much have wanted to hear a reason for that.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:21 am

You can call into the showyou know, Zeal. And you can also challenge Kabane if you want. All info's in the discription in the second set.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:48 pm

I just watched part 1 and I can already see... MAtt fucking pwned that modafacka. Damn man, that Kabine or somethign is bad.. just really bad... like... omfg..
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:59 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
I just watched part 1 and I can already see... MAtt fucking pwned that modafacka. Damn man, that Kabine or somethign is bad.. just really bad... like... omfg..

But Matt could have done more and actually get this guy deeper in shit.

And yeah Tyrong I know, but Long Distance calls are somewhat expensive and discussion or comment purposed-discussions ought to be not precisely short.

And I may challenge Kabane... although he's an interesting specimen - while accepting miracles, he acknowledges evolution... The discussion with this guy should mostly be in regards to his evidential standards.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

But Matt could have done more and actually get this guy deeper in shit.
His powers are limited cause he is on TV.

But yea my internet motherfucking broke when I was at the 3rd part : (.
But Matt is a genius!
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:50 am

CoolKidX wrote:

His powers are limited cause he is on TV.

But Matt is a genius!
Yea I like him and his style of debating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty   Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabane The Christian vs Matt Dillahunty
Page 1 of 1