World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christian parents kill their daughter.

Go down 
+9
Liche
Cyprian Uljanow
Comrade Pollett
revolution
Diogritor
Renegade_Kautsky
mattabesta
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
oligarch
13 posters
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

Christian parents kill their daughter. Empty
PostSubject: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:01 am

"An 11-year-old girl died after her parents prayed for healing rather than seek medical help for a treatable form of diabetes, police said Tuesday. Everest Metro Police Chief Dan Vergin said Madeline Neumann died Sunday.

“She got sicker and sicker until she was dead,” he said.

Vergin said an autopsy determined the girl died from diabetic ketoacidosis, an ailment that left her with too little insulin in her body, and she had probably been ill for about 30 days, suffering symptoms like nausea, vomiting, excessive thirst, loss of appetite and weakness. The girl’s parents, Dale and Leilani Neumann, attributed the death to 'apparently they didn’t have enough faith,' the police chief said.

The family does not attend an organized church or participate in an organized religion, Vergin said. 'They have a little Bible study of a few people.'"

Link
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:03 am

yep...heard about this story. Crazy if you ask me...

Religion is used to justify everything nowadays, especially in Iraq... Sad
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:10 am

muslim extrimist don't even do this. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 am

Dumb parents... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:43 am

*cough Scientology
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Sounds like some Jim Jones shit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
Comrade Pollett

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Mormons?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:08 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Depends on the sect,
for all monotheistic religions (I don't know that much about das juden) some Islamic people would do that, some christians would do that, and why don't you think the jews fought back during WWII? God. A lot of the Jews realised 'He' wasn't doing anything. Read the book "Night" by Eli Wiessel (hope I spelt his name rite).
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:58 pm

well technically they didnt kill her, the decease did. but anyway this is fucked up when is people gonna realize that god dosent eksist, and even if he does, he aint gonna help us. God: the biggest sadist known to man, i wounder if they still belive in god....

Science over religion, always
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:31 pm

Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Depends on the sect,
for all monotheistic religions (I don't know that much about das juden) some Islamic people would do that, some christians would do that, and why don't you think the jews fought back during WWII? God. A lot of the Jews realised 'He' wasn't doing anything. Read the book "Night" by Eli Wiessel (hope I spelt his name rite).

i'm just saying they should get back to realaty
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:00 am

Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Depends on the sect,

I was going to but I couldn't bring myself to read a book with an "Oprah's Book Club" sticker on it.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 pm

This is a faith-induced defacto negligence.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:31 pm

I don't know much about mormons, so why is there such dislike for them on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:12 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
I don't know much about mormons, so why is there such dislike for them on this forum?

Because the LOT of them are sick crazy occultists who believe in having multiple wives, sexually abusing their own children, and basically wanting to become quite literally "gods".

I argued against a crazy Mormon once and never once did that sick bastard apologize to me. Long story story, I hate Mormons because they DO believe they are "gods". Fucking lower than scum really.

They actually believe they can ascend to become something "more than human" and that only shows just how frakked up modern Christianity has become.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:17 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:

Because the LOT of them are sick crazy occultists who believe in having multiple wives, sexually abusing their own children, and basically wanting to become quite literally "gods".

I argued against a crazy Mormon once and never once did that sick bastard apologize to me. Long story story, I hate Mormons because they DO believe they are "gods". Fucking lower than scum really.

They actually believe they can ascend to become something "more than human" and that only shows just how frakked up modern Christianity has become.

lets put asied theas accusations though mostly true.

ALL(most) religon brings reward for your work in life and mormons get that reward maybe in a diffrent way but still they should maybe not be locked up but those who don't flow with time and don't use the fucking phone and put off racist comments or show any disregard to other racis WILL and MUST be locked up for hate crime.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:42 am

Quote :
Good question, mormonism is no less retarded than any other religion.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 am

Consevative Catholicism awaits you, brother.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:02 am

What's "consevative catholicism" and why the hell does it await me.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:41 am

Pannekoek wrote:

Pannekoek, could you please look at his quote once more? And a little closer this time? I think he was mentioning me. Razz

lol, good thing I'm not Christian anymore. Conservatives are crazy ppl. Razz
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:48 am

Pannekoek wrote:

Pannekoek, could you please look at his quote once more? And a little closer this time? I think he was mentioning me. Razz

lol, good thing I'm not Christian anymore. Conservatives are crazy ppl. Razz

I see two poor pepole walking down the street begging for money and in ragged clothes, should I draw the assumbtion that all poor pepole are hobos??

i see three ugly women walking should I generelize on all???
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:05 am

No, you really shouldn't. It's just that most Christians (especially in the US) have rather...strong views they are more than willing to impose on others.

Trust me, I know. I was a "Christofanatic" myself. Not pretty, let me tell you...
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:10 am

No, you really shouldn't. It's just that most Christians (especially in the US) have rather...strong views they are more than willing to impose on others.

Trust me, I know. I was a "Christofanatic" myself. Not pretty, let me tell you...

the us is , ugly 40% don't beleve in evulution and 90% don´t know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:48 am

Most think it's cows wanting to be humans so they give birth to a human. Shitheads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian parents kill their daughter.   Christian parents kill their daughter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian parents kill their daughter.
Page 1 of 1