World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Antifa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Does anyone know anything about them? I have just recently heard about them.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fwzep82vcYU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wMtJuJFIV7k

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:48 pm

I support the antifascist and antiracist ideology, however I don't like the Antifa in Russia(the ones I only know), because a lot of them are pro-homosexual and anticommunist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:50 pm

well I have nothing against gay people so that does not sound so bad, but I heard a lot of socialist were with the antifa

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Real communists support gay liberation. flower I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Real communists support gay liberation. flower I love you
WTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 pm

What
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
What
Real communist are against all perverts, including gays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:44 pm

You are retarded if you think there should be restrictions on stuff that goes on between consenting parties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
You are retarded if you think there should be restrictions on stuff that goes on between consenting parties.
What consenting parties?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:06 am

A guy and another guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:11 am

Riddler wrote:
Real communist are against all perverts, including gays.

Fuck you. 'Real' communists don't so blatently disregard the right to autonomy. Go back to Stormfront.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 am

Hell yeah. Thank you NJNP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:54 am

Riddler wrote:
I support the antifascist and antiracist ideology, however I don't like the Antifa in Russia(the ones I only know), because a lot of them are pro-homosexual and anticommunist.
a homofobian RUN HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:07 am

Riddler wrote:
Pannekoek wrote:
What
Real communist are against all perverts, including gays.

Interesting, homosexuality was once considered a mental disorder by the medical community - Little new evidence has been found on how and why homosexuality occurs - Yet since it has become accepted by society it's classification as a mental disorder has been scraped.

Does that mean that the basis for classifying something as a mental disorder is more to do with societies perception of it ?

If tomorrow the majority of people decided that to like the taste of apples was evil would it eventually gain the classification of a mental disorder ?

just a thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:19 am

inkus2000 wrote:
Riddler wrote:
Pannekoek wrote:
What
Real communist are against all perverts, including gays.

Interesting, homosexuality was once considered a mental disorder by the medical community - Little new evidence has been found on how and why homosexuality occurs - Yet since it has become accepted by society it's classification as a mental disorder has been scraped.

Does that mean that the basis for classifying something as a mental disorder is more to do with societies perception of it ?

If tomorrow the majority of people decided that to like the taste of apples was evil would it eventually gain the classification of a mental disorder ?

just a thought

Homosexuality is no longer considered a disorder because psychologists and psychologists concluded that it wasn't a mental disorder 50 years ago, not because its acceptance became popular.

And homosexuality is not a perversion or a choice ; communists are not necessarily against "perverts" anyway but I guess I can't expect a Stalinist to know what real communists think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:30 am

[quote]
Quote :
Homosexuality is no longer considered a disorder because psychologists and psychologists concluded that it wasn't a mental disorder 50 years ago, not because its acceptance became popular.

Personally I have no prob with homosexuality.


The point was that when they concluded that it wasn't a disorder the information they had about it had not changed itself, only their perception of the same information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:36 am

So I am guessing no one knows about antifa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:22 pm

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Riddler wrote:
Real communist are against all perverts, including gays.

Fuck you. 'Real' communists don't so blatently disregard the right to autonomy. Go back to Stormfront.
I'm not against autonomy, I'm against propoganda of perversion, the so-called "free love". Plus, a good proof that homosexuality is a desease is that it's an abnormal sexual intercourse and doesn't leads to repruduction. Some also think that propoganda of homosexuality is financed by the capitalists to stop the growth of human population.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:29 pm

You Sir Riddle, are more fucked up than some Skinheads I know - your a Stalinist at best and if you want to isolate people just becouse there taste doesn't match your's your no better than a Conservative shallow minded Republican.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 am

Quote :
Some also think that propoganda of homosexuality is financed by the capitalists to stop the growth of human population.
Haven't you noticed that all the conservatives who support capitalism wholeheartedly are AGAINST homosexuality just like you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:48 am

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
Some also think that propoganda of homosexuality is financed by the capitalists to stop the growth of human population.
Haven't you noticed that all the conservatives who support capitalism wholeheartedly are AGAINST homosexuality just like you?
I don't give a shit about any conservatives. In my country(Russia), NOBODY supports the gay movements, including the left-wing people, and I think it's right. And after you say that homosexuality is normal, you might also say that pedophiliia is normal too, and the pedophiles must be respected, why not? Anyway, let's make a separate topic on this subject, for not spamming up this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:52 am

There's nothing morally wrong with adults liking children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 am

Pannekoek wrote:
There's nothing morally wrong with adults liking children.
That's the true face of Trotskyism lol!

And what about the people liking animals? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:02 am

That's not wrong either. Your morality is no different from conservatives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:55 am

In accordance with the development of man it became appropriate for humans to develop interest with younger people. As humans life expectancy was so short it was important to mate with girls of 13 and up which is why most girls hit puberty when they are 13 or so. It is natural to be attracted to younger girls and it goes against nature to restrict this. I personally am not attracted to younger girls but i do not frown uppon it unless its like a 45 year old guy with a 13 year old. But a 25 year old with a 15 year old is fine in my eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Antifa   Today at 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
 
Antifa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NSM clashes with Antifa in New Jersey

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: