World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone wanna justify there political system?

Go down 
+5
Black_Cross
enviro
mattabesta
WeiWuWei
Watermelon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 pm

il have to agre with matt on this one. hitler made germany to a first world country.
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm

weh vae the original works in german, but as i do not know german, i will have to read this
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Watermelon wrote:
plus marx's capital for beginners is not written by marx. therefore it is bourgeois propaganda.

What a lame-ass conclusion. it's not written by Marx but it's an accurate depiction of the basic, key parts of Kapital. And if the dude is bourgeois then he does an amazing job of keeping his biases out of his writing.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 pm

i got the one with comics. and the one without the vomics help me understand, but i am laffing to much. so i am reading the serious one. and i just wanna unerstadn what he said so i can have more intelligent discusions, for really all i know is green!
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 pm

enviro wrote:
i got the one with comics. and the one without the vomics help me understand, but i am laffing to much. so i am reading the serious one. and i just wanna unerstadn what he said so i can have more intelligent discusions, for really all i know is green!

There's nothing wrong with laughing at it, it's kinda funny. I'm just sayin, jumpin right in to Kapital can be a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:44 pm

thats why i got the comics book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna justify there political system?   anyone wanna justify there political system? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone wanna justify there political system?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3