World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i reckon the US should invade iran

Go down 
+5
mattabesta
Black_Cross
Watermelon
Steel
calinis
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 am

Wouldnt be a a bad idea. But it definantly wouldn't be a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
solpacvoicis

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:19 am

Liche wrote:
Wouldnt be a a bad idea. But it definantly wouldn't be a good one.

wait are you talking about us invading iran? because i would put everything i had on iran thoroughly crushing the us.

if you are talking about me hanging myself, then, uh....i don't know what to say....i suppose it is a neutral decision, when it comes to the state of the world lol
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 am

lol good on u solpacvoicis for supporting terrorism

idiots. islam is not good for the world, let us stop this evil and make only democracy prevalent
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 pm

calinis wrote:

idiots. islam is not good for the world, let us stop this evil and make only democracy prevalent

Actually hes supporting Opposition to America - and the fact those guys are Muslim extremists doesn't matter much.,
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm

calinis wrote:

Stop twisting people's words to suit your own arguments. It's annoying, and it discredits you.

Quote :
idiots.

We have a rule against insults on this site. I know you're new, so i don't feel i should report it, but just for your future reference, please refrain from name calling; it doesn't do anything to support your argument or advance the debate.

Quote :
islam is not good for the world, let us stop this evil and make only democracy prevalent

What's so great about democracy, i wonder. Just because you have a majority, it is okay to impose your will on others? I mean, Germany had a majority backing the genocide, do you condone it for that reason? So why is it any more justified that you would take away people's religion just because they are a minority? This is no different from fascism in my opinion, the only difference being that you are using a majority's will as justification. So i say: Fuck democracy. People should be free to live their lives free of social norms and what the majority says is "okay".
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:02 pm

calinis wrote:
actually there were weapons of amss destruction in iraq. why you continue to lie? that is what he used to gas all kurds. that is disgusting, how you can encourage this. saddam had links to al qaeda. why allow a regime that sponsers terrorism and kills its own people to function?

this is the same thing with iran. i do not feel safe, so long as islamofascism exists.

and it does, because the islam religion is corrupt and cannot exist in a democratic form (however much iran may say they are democracy, they are not). it will always exist in a form that empowers extremists, and encourages terrorism. so yes, they must be destroyed.

well the usa sold the gas to iraq so......
links to al qaida?? wtf they were arch enimyes.
youre generalizing islam like crazy.
tere are like 10-20 million insane islamists out of 1,6 billion muslims.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 am

so Anarchist.Dagger sorry i want to get rid of views that are not good like yours. i reckon that there arent a lot of neonazis in the US anyways. the party should be banned, and them jailed. the democracy is a product of majority's wishes, i'm sorry you feel oppressed. never said there were faults with democracy, but its hella better than no government at all.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
solpacvoicis

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:53 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Actually hes supporting Opposition to America - and the fact those guys are Muslim extremists doesn't matter much.,

because as we all know, the iranian people and iraqi people in their entirety are "muslim extremists" -_-
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 pm

calinis wrote:
so Anarchist.Dagger sorry i want to get rid of views that are not good like yours.

First you say this ^^^ then you say...

Quote :
i reckon that there arent a lot of neonazis in the US anyways. the party should be banned, and them jailed.

this^^^. What makes you any better than a neonazi?

Quote :
the democracy is a product of majority's wishes, i'm sorry you feel oppressed.

I don't remember saying that.

Quote :
never said there were faults with democracy, but its hella better than no government at all.

How's so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   i reckon the US should invade iran - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i reckon the US should invade iran
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2