World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hahahaha

Go down 
+7
Lilith
Comrade Pollett
Zealot_Kommunizma
Riddler
Tyrong Kojy
Liche
enviro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:10 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
WHat precicely do you mean by materialism? If I understand you correctly, I am not materialistic. I don't NEED stuff, just food to live off of and shelter. I'm good. I WANT the rest, but I could give it up. I'm not at all sure what you mean.

Materialist as thinking everything is material.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

And with lobotomy, again, that means the woul, exactly what you're saying, means the soul is plyable by human hands.

Means that the body is playable by human hands and that's perceiveable by soul..
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:04 am

First, everything IS material. Hell, light can be converted into matter, so making it, technically, material.

Second, huh?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:12 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
First, everything IS material. Hell, light can be converted into matter, so making it, technically, material.

So, what's your point?

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Second, huh?

In my belief, all electrochemical reactions basis of identity are reigned by soul.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:21 am

I suppose my point is the same as yours. Really, I think both our points left a long time ago.

So basically, we're just calling the same thing something different. I'm eating a glabeesh. Most call it a ham sandwinch, but I call it a glabeesh.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:28 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I suppose my point is the same as yours. Really, I think both our points left a long time ago.

So basically, we're just calling the same thing something different. I'm eating a glabeesh. Most call it a ham sandwinch, but I call it a glabeesh.

Well, all I wanted to express is that if we humans can control identity through scientific means and noting rules our basic electrochemical chain reactions beyond science then we simply aren't. And that would be sad for me.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:05 am

I'm saying I can't see how. Then again I can't see how I ever believed in a diety in the first place. All I'm saying is that you have to admit how and understand how things work, plain and simple. Gravity, atoms, stars, your brain.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I'm saying I can't see how. Then again I can't see how I ever believed in a diety in the first place. All I'm saying is that you have to admit how and understand how things work, plain and simple. Gravity, atoms, stars, your brain.

For an instance I am a scientist, probably one of the few in this forum. Not only a social one. As I said I'm a mechanical engineer and we do need science. I'm not disregarding it at all. What I am saying is that all that, all the universal constants, all laws of physics, etc. are reigned by something superior to them. Believing in something supernatural doesn't make you less scientific. Actually some of the most important die-hard scientists were openly not atheist.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:10 pm

True, true, and I agree. It seems I misunderstood what you said WAY, WAY, WAY back there. I understood you as saying the brain is controlled by the soul. Thus was my argument, that it was electrical and chemical impulses. Poor woring on your part, misunderstanding on mine. Sorry about that. Shit we wrote a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:32 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
True, true, and I agree. It seems I misunderstood what you said WAY, WAY, WAY back there. I understood you as saying the brain is controlled by the soul. Thus was my argument, that it was electrical and chemical impulses. Poor woring on your part, misunderstanding on mine. Sorry about that. Shit we wrote a lot.

Well, I guess you atheists seem to have already an artillery barrage prepared for anyone who is not atheist. It's not the first time I have this klind of discussion with a very similar outcome.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 pm

If you're saying that we're prepared, most are, yeah. We just get tired of, well, it's usualy Jehova's Witnesses, coming up to us that we blind them with science and logic! So yeah.

Seriously, I think they research who to come up to, fine out who's a believer or not before hand. If only they used their research time for good, instead of evil....
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
If you're saying that we're prepared, most are, yeah. We just get tired of, well, it's usualy Jehova's Witnesses, coming up to us that we blind them with science and logic! So yeah.

Seriously, I think they research who to come up to, fine out who's a believer or not before hand. If only they used their research time for good, instead of evil....

Well, as far as I have observed them they simply form groups and randomly send them to cover a number of streets, all the houses in a certain street. If they got a believer in that street then they probably simply exclude it beforehand (they must have lists of their believers and their adresses just like the Jewish community does).
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:18 pm

Likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hahahaha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hahahaha
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Pantheon-
Jump to: