World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY political profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

MY political profile Empty
PostSubject: MY political profile   MY political profile Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:08 am

Religion---- complete freedom of religion even Scientology, people who are dumb enuf to buy this shit deserv to lose theier money.

Freedom of speech---- complete utter and nothing but, media that purposely tries to diminish the words of others without grounds gets heavily fined and some executives maybe arrested.

Public companies--- media can not be owned by the government since that will give the government too much power not to mention hamper the ability of other companies to operate. Energy companies should be publicly owned companies cannot be trusted with such an important thing. All other companies should be privet.

Health care --- universal health care and state hospitals.

Millatary--- lol I'll have to keep this for later cuse most of my veiwes are what's best for iceland and we havn't had an army for 800 years.

unions-- a union for evry major feild wich has the power to strike at any time but if the stike is prolonged the goverment may take action and force the individulas back to work
( this applies for important goverment employed feilds, doctors teachers and nurses)

communism--- the second worst thing for buisness that could ever happen and the world.

Nuclear war-- the worst thing often coused by communism.

schools--- schools should operate independently and be allowed to pay their teachers by how good they are not by how old they are with this schools would compete and the feild might start to attaract smart pepole who would have othere wise gone to work an office job.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: MY political profile   MY political profile Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:14 am

Tottaly agreeing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: MY political profile   MY political profile Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Tottaly agreeing Very Happy

you can copy mine
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: MY political profile   MY political profile Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:30 am

mattabesta wrote:

If I remember correctly, it was a certain "democractic" state who says words of "freedom" that "tested" two nuclear bombs on two certain Asian cities, AIMRITE!?

Oh yeah, and a certain General of said country wanted to use over 50 said overkill bombs on a another certain Asian country, which said Asian country has over a fifth of humanity.

lol, I'd say that is 2:0 in my favor.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: MY political profile   MY political profile Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:33 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

If I remember correctly, it was a certain "democractic" state who says words of "freedom" that "tested" two nuclear bombs on two certain Asian cities, AIMRITE!?

Oh yeah, and a certain General of said country wanted to use over 50 said overkill bombs on a another certain Asian country, which said Asian country has over a fifth of humanity.

lol, I'd say that is 2:0 in my favor.

dude I was JK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY political profile   MY political profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY political profile
Page 1 of 1