World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barrack Obama

Go down 
+6
Stos
mattabesta
CoolKidX
Diogritor
Tyrong Kojy
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
10 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:20 am

Today we had a debate in our class but of the whole class, only 3 people debated. It ws a debate about America And Barrack (eg. is he a good leader) , and it just shows how tunnelminded many people are about the world, only thinking about themselves and where they live. They said it was "boring". *gasp*
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:06 am

Wait, so you're whining about kids finding politics boring?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:14 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Wait, so you're whining about kids finding politics boring?
And I made this to talk about Mr. President
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:20 am

Okay.... It's great to talk about the new pres of US, but don't whine when kids find that boring. They're kids. Duh. Now, if Obama shot lasers from his damn eyes, maybe then thay's give a shit. Or crapped bullets, or something. Or was a robot. Cool......

Fear your machine overlords! Now!
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:23 am

I trolled my class which is full of Democrats like me. They started to talk about Obama in a good light, which I agreed with. Because I wanted to cause drama I went all Neo-con right winger on them and made an English Class about politics for an hour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 am

Diogritor wrote:
I trolled my class which is full of Democrats like me. They started to talk about Obama in a good light, which I agreed with. Because I wanted to cause drama I went all Neo-con right winger on them and made an English Class about politics for an hour Very Happy

Nicccce.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 am

Wiked.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:35 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Okay.... It's great to talk about the new pres of US, but don't whine when kids find that boring. They're kids. Duh. Now, if Obama shot lasers from his damn eyes, maybe then thay's give a shit. Or crapped bullets, or something. Or was a robot. Cool......

Fear your machine overlords! Now!
But He did! He did shoot lasers from his eyes. And these aren't kids, they're more mature than me. They're .............. wait, did Obama just shoot lasers from his eyes?Again?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:19 am

Did he crap bullets? I won't be impressed until he craps bullets, too.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:06 pm

lol you should see my philosophy class, the only ones that ever talk is a smart ass and me telling him to STFU he's unnaturally inoing btw
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Today we had a debate in our class but of the whole class, only 3 people debated. It ws a debate about America And Barrack (eg. is he a good leader) , and it just shows how tunnelminded many people are about the world, only thinking about themselves and where they live. They said it was "boring". *gasp*
I'm so bored of the USA.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:45 am

Stos wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I'm so bored of the USA.
Canada
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:10 am

mattabesta wrote:
lol you should see my philosophy class, the only ones that ever talk is a smart ass and me telling him to STFU he's unnaturally inoing btw
haha omfg lucky!
you got a philosophy class at your school? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Obama's just another Clinton. He'll be the same neo-liberal with the same BS agenda (if not, he won't be able to "fix" the economy, and then what?), with the same charming smile on his face. More troops to Pakistan, troops out of Iraq, then straight to Afghanistan, and full support of ethnic cleansing in Palestine (A friend of mine tried to justify his support of Israel by saying America has always supported Israel... But wait, i thought Obama was about change?... huh). And he says he's anti-war... Fuck off Hussein.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:19 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Obama's just another Clinton. He'll be the same neo-liberal with the same BS agenda (if not, he won't be able to "fix" the economy, and then what?), with the same charming smile on his face. More troops to Pakistan, troops out of Iraq, then straight to Afghanistan, and full support of ethnic cleansing in Palestine (A friend of mine tried to justify his support of Israel by saying America has always supported Israel... But wait, i thought Obama was about change?... huh). And he says he's anti-war... Fuck off Hussein.
<< >> Most people were happy under Clinton and it was the first time America made a profit... so what is so bad about Clinton.

CHANGE((Back to clinton))
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:24 am

Diogritor wrote:
Black_Cross wrote:
<< >> Most people were happy under Clinton and it was the first time America made a profit... so what is so bad about Clinton.

lol " We can change"
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:27 am

Yea I remember the good old days, with Clinton. All we had to worry about was Hillary finding out what he was doing at his 3AM SUMMIT meetings...
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 am

Liche wrote:
Yea I remember the good old days, with Clinton. All we had to worry about was Hillary finding out what he was doing at his 3AM SUMMIT meetings...
Those Priceless times... lol!
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:16 am

Diogritor wrote:

Most americans were happy under Clinton, is what i'm sure you meant to say. I assure you Mexico wasn't happy, and i assure you Iraq wasn't happy. I'm sure Rwanda wasn't happy and i'm sure the Kurds weren't happy.
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 am

I am not a fan of this Obama type, I think he is just a rockstar.

He's black, he says what people like to hear, and he's handsome. He's also coming on after a really bad act. Of course people are going to love him.

Can't wait until the 8 year switch.
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:16 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

Most americans were happy under Clinton, is what i'm sure you meant to say. I assure you Mexico wasn't happy, and i assure you Iraq wasn't happy. I'm sure Rwanda wasn't happy and i'm sure the Kurds weren't happy.
As an American... Fuck those people. USA USA USA USA
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 am

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

But seriously, I can't stand this Obama guy, I just hope he takes a stance on fathers rights issues, which I doubt he will seeing his running mate is Biden (ie: bigger vagina than Palin)
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:20 am

nillerz wrote:
I just hope he takes a stance on fathers rights issues

Father's rights issues?

I've never heard anyone discuss that before.

LARGE, COLORFUL WORDS ARE AMUSING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barrack Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama   Barrack Obama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrack Obama
Page 1 of 1