World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i found this searching for myself on ggoogle

Go down 
+6
RedAnarchist
CoolKidX
Tyrlop
mattabesta
Liche
Rename
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:09 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
wel its not okey hear becos i only said my teacher has a brain of shit. this is okay in canda so i gues i can go there to your house
k thats not good. I mean to say is let say you stub your toe, you can say shit. You were using it offensively, and we wernt . It totally depends on the context.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 am

this is fun!
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 am

i didnt want to be mean, but when i say that everybody laughs so i ay it every time . i think this is the way for people to like me. maybe i will have some friends every time i say it
Back to top Go down
http://brazzers.com
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:16 am

are you there or you rin class also?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:16 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
i didnt want to be mean, but when i say that everybody laughs so i ay it every time . i think this is the way for people to like me. maybe i will have some friends every time i say it
In the 60s, there was this book, a very famous book, called how to influence people and make friends. One rule was to never attack people you depend on.At school, I can be fuuny by saying things like, for example , the teacher was making a parrallelogram from shapes, and I was like"ITS A SQUARE" Everyone laughed. I say lots of funny things. My teachers say my improb is great, and so is my comic timing. And the funny thng is, even though I cracked lots of jokes in math, My marks were all 95%. My reccomendation is to say things that will make the teacher laugh too,although I would say if I was there, I would laugh at what you said. But remember, next time, think of something that will make the teach laugh too, or atleast not be mad. Then, you'll have lots of riends, and the tecaher wont punish you.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Hoxhaist wrote:
are you there or you rin class also?
me, no
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:20 am

well i dont understad your joke about the squar. i will write moar but the teacher is coming to look at my wriitings now
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:21 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
well i dont understad your joke about the squar. i will write moar but the teacher is coming to look at my wriitings now
It doesn't sound so funny right now, but I can make it funny. The way I said it, the timng, everything. If you were there, I bet you would laugh. Unless you were very depressed.
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:47 am

well i gues wont laugh at the jke becors every time go to the school, am deprest

I am going to try to make more funny jokes I used to have this funey joke:

they have 10 kinds of people:
people who understand ibinary and people who dont

people who understand trinary, people who dont, and people who mistake it for binary.

i think this is funny some people think its funey also but when i came to he diferent clas they don thinky its so funey when i said it

wel the teacher said my writings are not so good beause i didnt make so much and the spelilng is not rihgt. well say i can make it spell right if ii want, but i dont lke it so much
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:06 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
well i gues wont laugh at the jke becors every time go to the school, am deprest

people who understand trinary, people who dont, and people who mistake it for binary.

i think this is funny some people think its funey also but when i came to he diferent clas they don thinky its so funey when i said it

wel the teacher said my writings are not so good beause i didnt make so much and the spelilng is not rihgt. well say i can make it spell right if ii want, but i dont lke it so much
That's actually pretty funny. im depressed too. My brother beats me up constantly. People bully me, but when they do, I just hurt them, and no one likes me.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:06 am

Hoxhaist wrote:

But remeber, you goal i life should be to be happy, and do whatever you want to, as long as you are happy.
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:26 am

people always beat me p but my muscles are weak so i couldnt do anything back to them.

i have a sster but i beat her up. think this is bad but i am too angry so i punc her.

i try to be hapey but this s when i go onto the internet or read books. but then i dont do my homework and then when the techer yels at me im not hapey. so i dont know how to di it
Back to top Go down
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
people always beat me p but my muscles are weak so i couldnt do anything back to them.
Its called a knife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i found this searching for myself on ggoogle   i found this searching for myself on ggoogle - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i found this searching for myself on ggoogle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5