World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fight Night Round 4

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
Jesus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Fight Night Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Finally, a game looking worth to play on the Current gen...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-fight-night/52185

Fight Night Round 4

Played the Demo, love the controls, will probably get it on the first price drop, music sounds nice too
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm

It looks so fucking great. It got very many good review score.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 am

FINALLY on the current gen? What's been wrong with the current generation?
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
FINALLY on the current gen? What's been wrong with the current generation?

It blows some serious ass, compared to what Last Gen/PC is offering
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 am

man wtf what about Godfather one and two, Mass Effect GTA IV (THE GREATEST FUCKING GAME EVER) and many others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:23 am

Liche wrote:
man wtf what about Godfather one and two, Mass Effect GTA IV (THE GREATEST FUCKING GAME EVER) and many others.
I second this nigga.
And not to mention all the other great games!
(Liche u got GTA IV again?)
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:26 am

Liche wrote:

Godfather 1 = Released on the Last gen, only special edition on this one

Godfather 2 = took me 10 hours to complete, story was lame, and too easy. Also you can have it on PC

GTA IV = Can have it on PC

Mass Effect = K this one is great, but still...
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 am

Jesus wrote:
Still on new gen.

Jesus wrote:
Godfather 2 = took me 10 hours to complete, story was lame, and too easy. Also you can have it on PC
But still 10 hours gameplay which is cool.
And it doesnt matter if you can have it on PC, you can have a new video card which can run new games better, huh.

Jesus wrote:
Mass Effect = K this one is great, but still...
And dont you forget that. Also ME2 is coming w00t.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:38 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Still on new gen.

wtf... no that doesnt count DUH, it was produced on the last gen...

Now most of the games, are graphics whores...
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 am

Jedsus, you kinda sound like a console fanboy. You really do. PC gaming is all but dead, namley because of the cost involved, and the only ones who think otherwise are the same who claim that Fallouts 1 and 2 are greatly superior to 3. (Note, they're not.) There are many great games out now. MOST would consider the 64's era to be the last great, with both this generation and last being equally sucky. Why? Because they're fanboys. And you know it. You are a fanboy, unable to see what's actually out there. Have there been a few overly hyped games that turned out poorly? Yep. Has there ALWAYS been such? You know it, and to say otherwise just shows your fanboyism. I love PC, but I'm not blind to the fact that most games are now ported to the PC from consoles instead of the other way aroun, with most of it's exclusives selling elss than most console games, if only, again, because of the prices and technicalities involved, which again is why OPC gaming is all but dead. There are only two big name developers only working on PC. I can't recall the one, but the other is Blizzard. And they want, or wanted, to go to console. Starcraft Ghost?

I'm not saying I ahte PC. BLizard's work is superb, and despite Battle For Middle Earth 2 and Halo Wars, RTSs are still far superior on PC. I am not one who owns a 360, (Which I do) and says PS3 is a failure entirely and the death of Sony. Nor am I one who owns a PS3 (Don't, actually) And says the 360 is failing immensely and PSA3 blows it out of the water with tis superior graphics. You saying that there's nothing out there besides things on PC tells me you're nothing but a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Tyrong you bastard, I couldnt agree more with you.

And not to forget that the PC is like one of the things that made RTS so popular. And yeah Tyrong, I prefer RTS's more on the PC then a console.
And actually FPS to, except halo lol. However 3rd person shooters I like more on consoles also sports games. RPG's doesnt differ much for me.

I'd say the main reason why there are less PC games then 2003 or something is cuz the pirates who download games for free on PC has increased much. To bad, it kinda kills PC exclusives. But atleast we still got Spore and Empire Total War. Not that my PC can handle them cuz my'n sucks. But I like consoles to anywayz.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:38 pm

First, yeah pirates too. Forgot about that. Second, I don't really want to talk about Spore.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Wtf is up with that attack post? I'm not a fanboy fucking idiot,

All that i said, is that past gen consoles games, we're better than the ones they publish now

the only thing i say is

Xbox, Ps2 and Gamecube's library ­­> Xbox 360's Ps3's and Wii's library

That's fucking it.

Learn to read you hobo...

Btw Valve is a massive PC developer, No PC Gaming Isn't fucking near to be dead, and stop using the term fanboy, it makes your comment look just retarded and generic...
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Jesus wrote:
I'm not a fanboy fucking idiot
ow fuggkew...
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Um.... yeah you are. In fac,t you calling me a fucking idiot is more proof of your fanboyism. You're a PC and previous genreation fanboy. I hope you read what I said about the N64.

Oh, adn what did I say about developers on PC? I said they did both now. PC has fewer and fewer exclusives, and more and more developers make for both now. That's what I said. You are in fact prooving yoursefl to be more and more of a fanboy every second, having not even payed attention to my post. Skimming it, realy.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Jedsus, you kinda sound like a console fanboy.

Then you call me a PC fanboy? Are you Retarded or confuzed?

Btw, you talk about N64... wtf seriously... IT'S NOT THE LAST GENERATION.

LAST GEN= XBOX PS2 GAMECUBE

Oh... and wtf, calling me a PC fanboy... you don't even have a 360 or PS3.. so wtf can you be else ?

And since when... does having an opinion is making me a fanboy? Like your opinion was godlike and undisputable... your a blind person...! Btw stop saying PC gaming is all but dead, and saying that i bitch it, then saying i'm a fan of it... WTF?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 am

Jesus chill the fuck out, it was probably not Tyrong's meaning to upset you like that, swearing doesnt have to be in here, a friendly debate can be there to.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 am

You really aren't reading anything. And you're totally freaking out. Dude, you're a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:21 am

Jesus wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Jedsus, you kinda sound like a console fanboy.

Then you call me a PC fanboy? Are you Retarded or confuzed?

One of the premises of Tyrong's arguement that you're a fanboy is precisely that, like console fanboys, you consider that some or all of the current generations' aspects are inferior in comparison to previous generations', generally arguing that all they care about in the current generations is graphics and pretty physics, which is to some extent what you're saying or at least implying.

Another of his premises for contending that you're a fanboy is that you react quite emotionally to this kind of discussions, like fanboys do. In other words, you get offended too easily and quickly, like if there was an emotional link between you and this topic. This is denoted by your irascible reaction to his comment on your posture.

Jesus wrote:

Btw, you talk about N64... wtf seriously... IT'S NOT THE LAST GENERATION.
LAST GEN= XBOX PS2 GAMECUBE

Some grammar correction now: Last=Current=7th Generation.
Past generation=Previous=6th Generation=Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox.
This as the last generation to come into existance is the 7th.

Jesus wrote:

Oh... and wtf, calling me a PC fanboy... you don't even have a 360 or PS3.. so wtf can you be else ?
My guess is that Tyrong is pretty much a universal gamer with relatively limited economic resources and/or with economic priorities that do not let them expand his inventory as freely as he'd like. This would denote that he's not a fanboy.

Aside from that, you clearly show not to be reading his arguements. He calls you a fanboy for your overall position towards gaming and your overzealous and emotional reactions in regards to this topic.

Jesus wrote:

And since when... does having an opinion is making me a fanboy? Like your opinion was godlike and undisputable... your a blind person...!

He never asserted that having an oinion makes people fanboys. He asserted that your particular opinion together with your way to express it make you a fanboy. And at the very least you do share the same position as fanboys in regards to gaming.

Jesus wrote:

Btw stop saying PC gaming is all but dead, and saying that i bitch it, then saying i'm a fan of it... WTF?

When a person says that PC gaming is nearly dead or dead and that it was much better several years ago, and expresses his opinion that there are no good games in the new generation of consoles as most are graphics' bitches, then, that person often tends to be a fanboy. If that person gets emotional over this, that person is most probably a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 am

Fanboy = People that blindly considers something superior or inferior without considering actual facts or opinion of others. The fact that i reacted big time, is because i HATE that word, Fanboy, god, if you go on Gaming Forum, it's used more than words like ''and''. It's as annoying as having someone, trying to proove his point by saying the other is a ''noob''
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 am

Quote :

When a person says that PC gaming is nearly dead or dead and that it was much better several years ago, and expresses his opinion that there are no good games in the new generation of consoles as most are graphics' bitches, then, that person often tends to be a fanboy. If that person gets emotional over this, that person is most probably a fanboy

No! That doesn't make any fucking sense. First off, i never said anything to bitch the PC, and never said it was dead. If i was a console fanboy, than WHY would i bitch the current generation. If i would be a Console Fanboy, than i would PROMOTE IT. To make the PC look bad, but i AM NOT doing that. I'm only saying that, the gaming library of the past gen, was better than the one of the current gen, and that developers tend to focus more on graphics than gameplay and actual story.

Fanboy, doesn't have it's place in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:03 am

Confideniality aside, Jesus sent this through the mail.

Quote :
Hey what's your MSN, i need to have a little chat...! (Not gonna be rude, just need explanations)

My responce, copied directly from my responce.

I think we can easilly have the conversation within the topic, dude. And please, read carefully what I have actually typed, or don't respond at all. I have said you are LIKE a console fanboy, namely because you go for console GENERATION instead of specifics. You can be both a fanboy about consoles AND PCs at the same time. Now, this will be posted within the topic. Due to your emotional outbursts I do not trust you enough to give you my MSN. Thank you.

And his next....

Quote :
I'm just trying to not get this out of hand, cuz i can't easily understand what your accusing me of. And no being a fanboy of Consoles and PC is impossible, well at least, it's very rare, to do so, i would have to bitch handhelds, which i support....

And my resonce....

Quote :
AGain, you have repeatedly gotten out of hand. I am posting this on the topic, because I will not have any of this be a secret. I will not give you my MSN, because your emotional outbursts make me not trust you enough, and because you give me many a reason, as has been explained several times by both myself and Zeal, to beleive you a fanboy, acess to my actual account leave me susceptible to a possible virus attack, something fanboys are apt to use. At least in my experience. Please stop asking.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 am

... Why did you felt the need to post that actually?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 am

Because it's about the conversation.

And for those interested, he just apologised for asking. Accepted.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:09 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Because it's about the conversation.

Hammmm ok i guess.

But i still don't get, a Fanboy of WHAT you are calling me. Since you called me And Pc and Console fanboy at the same time... which doesn't really make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Round 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next