World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.

Go down 
+5
CoolKidX
Liche
MightyObserver
Tyrlop
WeiWuWei
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 pm

This honestly blows me away.

What a fucking asshole.

In all fairness, the kids singing is pretty creepy.

But still, what a fucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 am

well i can't say much, but glen beck is damn annoying, it is sad that he has his own show... and that was just 10 minuts rant, with what as evidences? some videos posted on youtube..? lol he sure is a rational man.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 am

Some kid got murdered by some gangs. This is horrible.
In further fairness, Obama seems to be fitting the christian idea of "the antichrist" pretty well right now. Not that that means anything to me, whatsoever. No need to comment on this directly, seeing as I hid it and colored it black so it would be harder to notice.

Atheism must be to blame!

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 am

Today I thought of a new term for myself, "Christianist" because I can't willingly call myself christian any more. I believe in the possibility of god, and that the bible is however primarily bull shit, but Jesus had it right. Christians just refuse to listen, and cling on to the old medieval Catholic ways, of not reading the bible, but getting your information from people who have no idea what their talking about. And when they do read what it says in the bible, they take the shit too seriously. Looking at it in a logical way, Jesus probably said he was the son of god, because there was no other way to get the peoples attention. Its like going to the hospital with a broken finger, and leaving the "reason for needing doctor" thing blank, so that they will assume its a critical injury, and tend to you quicker. (ya, as you can probably tell Ive been bored a lot lately so I make lame analogies).
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 am

Liche wrote:
Today I thought of a new term for myself, "Christianist" because I can't willingly call myself christian any more. I believe in the possibility of god, and that the bible is however primarily bull shit, but Jesus had it right. Christians just refuse to listen, and cling on to the old medieval Catholic ways, of not reading the bible, but getting your information from people who have no idea what their talking about. And when they do read what it says in the bible, they take the shit too seriously. Looking at it in a logical way, Jesus probably said he was the son of god, because there was no other way to get the peoples attention. Its like going to the hospital with a broken finger, and leaving the "reason for needing doctor" thing blank, so that they will assume its a critical injury, and tend to you quicker. (ya, as you can probably tell Ive been bored a lot lately so I make lame analogies).

Ok one thing though, why wanted Jesus attention? Like he should be honest and all, and if its not for God, since he made up he's God's son, is it for his personal agenda? I smell a opportunist!
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:35 am

Not really, considering he was doing it to benefit other people and not himself.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Liche wrote:
Not really, considering he was doing it to benefit other people and not himself.

WRYYY can't he leave them people alone? Just decide for them selves and all, if they wanna follow God or shizzle then they can, dont lie about that Jesus! But thats fictionial about him lying, well in this percpective though.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 pm

First, I'd like you all to notce how Beck DOESN'T cry at this. Second, well, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwZ76QB7uk

Enjoy Thunderf00t's diatribe on this matter. Glen Beck is such a worthless individual....
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

my school is about 30% atheist and the rest don't really buy into the bible thing and we haven't had a murder so far.
and yes Glenn Back is a fucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm

We've finally found something we can all rally behind:

Hating that fuckin racist Glenn Beck.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
We've finally found something we can all rally behind:

Hating that fuckin racist Glenn Beck.

he isn't just racist he is evil.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 am

He is SO fucking rascist. You know that's his main issue with Obama.
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:13 am

Yeah, he's racist. His comments to Congressman Ellison are enough for me to be convinced.

Also, calling other people racist is usually racist. Glenn Beck called Obama a racist. Hence, he's a racist.

But! We're not racists, because that would mean that we would be racists for calling a person who called a person a racist a racist. And that just sounds silly.

P.S. I remembered that Ellison dude's last name without even looking it up, I'm so proud of myself for knowing things!
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:36 am

The only time I ever get angry is when I hear people like Glen Beck talk. Its just so frustrating and depressing, Im normally never mad, or at least don't show it on the outside, but he seriously makes me mad. I wish there was some way I could sit down and have a chat with him.

And yea, I remember his whole bit on Congressman Ellis, I usually try not to watch fox news, because it makes my depression worse, but that I couldn't avoid (nor this) this mother fucker is just so blatantly ignorant he dosen't even realize hes racist. Its just so frustrating knowing there are people this dumb out there.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Liche wrote:
The only time I ever get angry is when I hear people like Glen Beck talk. Its just so frustrating and depressing, Im normally never mad, or at least don't show it on the outside, but he seriously makes me mad. I wish there was some way I could sit down and have a chat with him.

And yea, I remember his whole bit on Congressman Ellis, I usually try not to watch fox news, because it makes my depression worse, but that I couldn't avoid (nor this) this mother fucker is just so blatantly ignorant he dosen't even realize hes racist. Its just so frustrating knowing there are people this dumb out there.
i laughted! lol
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:26 am

Liche wrote:

Not just that they're out there, but in positions of influence Suspect
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Liche wrote:

Bill O'rly's ways of talking is horrible, that nigga needs to learn some fucking manners, he just screams if he cant win and all that, shit.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Glenn Beck is an idiotic version of guys like Kurshevan, Frederick Taylor and Hitler. Guys that want to blame the problems caused by the ruling classes on something else, be it ethnic groups, lack of devotion to work, critical thinking or lack of faith in (a certain) God.

WeiWuWei wrote:

Also, calling other people racist is usually racist. Glenn Beck called Obama a racist. Hence, he's a racist.

I believe "racist" is a term employed to refer to discrimination based on what is generally conceived as racial traits.

If you say "Negroes are subhuman" and I call you a racist for saying that, you're being a racist but certainly not me. I'm just pointing out a fact, the fact that you're a racist for considering black people subhuman.

Piccicatto wrote:

But! We're not racists, because that would mean that we would be racists for calling a person who called a person a racist a racist. And that just sounds silly.

Exactly, it does sound silly!
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.   Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck sinks to a newfound low.
Page 1 of 1