World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
Tyrlop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 pm

He explains

it wil be shown January 22, 2010 on the Fox News Channel at 5p & 2a ET.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Fuck I hate that asshole.

Still trying to bash communsim.
And lol "you're children will never wear a che t shirt again".
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 am

FFS this dude is ruining his own agenda by being so BAD.
communist countries don't try to starve ppl( exept POL POT) they just do because they suck at feeding them.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 am

mattabesta wrote:
FFS this dude is ruining his own agenda by being so BAD.
communist countries don't try to starve ppl( exept POL POT) they just do because they suck at feeding them.

I'll give credit where credit is due, Stalin did create man-made famines to kill all the kulaks.

EDIT: Glenn Beck can suck my dick.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:00 am

WeiWuWei wrote:

I'll give credit where credit is due, Stalin did create man-made famines to kill all the kulaks.

he killed middle class farmer on purpose? I thought they were just scapegoats after all the rich people were dead and things still kinda sucked for normal people.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 am

mattabesta wrote:
WeiWuWei wrote:

he killed middle class farmer on purpose? I thought they were just scapegoats after all the rich people were dead and things still kinda sucked for normal people.

They sort of were scapegoats, but they were also killed on purpose. Truth be told, the Soviet Union never really had an official stance on what characterized a kulak. Some days, it might mean a peasant farmer who owns one cow more than normal. On other, he might be someone who has a few more acres of land. Either way, he was pretty destitute and probably shouldn't have been seen as the looming Capitalist threat that he was seen as.

Either way, they were seen as being counter-revolutionary and as men of property (albeit very little property) so they were targeted on those grounds.

To be fair, they weren't all killed. To liquidate a class, you could also undertake certain economic programs to reduce people to peasantry.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:38 am

Quote :
Either way, he was pretty destitute and probably shouldn't have been seen as the looming Capitalist threat that he was seen as.
Remeber the "intelligence" in the Iraw war wiht the hidden chemical plants and nuclear weapons programs? Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 am

I wouldn't be entirely sure that those famines were made on purpose to starve the kulaks. I think famines were more a product of resources' mismanagement (Stalin was a master of this technique) and of the deprivation of property.

Also I hate conquest and the Ukrainian government.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 am

Quote :
I think famines were more a product of resources' mismanagement (Stalin was a master of this technique)
Of causing famines or fucking it up?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
I think famines were more a product of resources' mismanagement (Stalin was a master of this technique)
Of causing famines or fucking it up?

Of fucking it up, specially when managing resources. Stalin was amazingly idiotic in many senses and as much as quick industrialization may be thanked to his policies a lot of Soviet technological backwardness or lack of parity can be thanked to him.

One notable example is his rejection for actually valid genetics' theories from german scientists that inmigrated to the USSR in favor of Lysenko's idiotic theories. Another good example could be that one of Stalin's paradigms was that of having Soviet experts try to copy things made in the west instead of developing an entirely indigenous school of study. This, while effective in some cases, I'd argue diminished the potential of some Soviet scientific programmes.

Aside from that, if one reads about USSR-Nazi Germany trade relationships, one can pretty much thank Stalin for nourishing Nazi-Germany's early war efforts. USSR supplied a lot of essential prime materials to Germany in the second half of the decade of teh 30's. That in my view counts as resources' mismanagement.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm

In other words literally supplying your enemies.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
In other words literally supplying your enemies.

One of the worst ways in which you can mismanage resources - manage resources in such a way that will cause famine among your people while you supply your enemies both with food and prime materials to build their weapons.

Some researchers theorize that if Stalin wouldn't have supplied Nazi Germany for literally 5 years, they would have had enough trouble early in the war to even conquer half of what they managed to.

If we accept that premise as valid, then, if USSR wouldn't have supplied Nazi Germany and would have actually assisted Poland amidst the German invasion, Germany could have well been defeated much earlier and much less casualties would have happened.

However, I don't know how possitive would this have been in the following decades.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:38 pm

No holocaust, that's for sure. Stalin would have sucked just as bad, but the Jews would have been happier. As would the Mideast in the future, since the Jews wouldn't have needed to be given a nation.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 pm

However, I have to wonder if the Western powers wouldn't have targetted USSR either way. Or maybe WWII would have ended quickly and we would have seen a non-nuclear WWIII develop in the Far East.

Also the Eastern Bloc would most probably not come to existance which could either mean a greater NATO since the 50's or maybe the peoples of Eastern Europe wouldn't have been so wary of the USSR and they would have probably assumed a possition similar to that of Yugoslavia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists   Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck - Documentary about evil holocaust communists
Page 1 of 1