World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Global Warmig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Global Warmig Empty
PostSubject: Global Warmig   Global Warmig Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 am

Do you believe in it and if so what do you think should be done to stop it.

Last edited by CoolKidX on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Global Warmig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warmig   Global Warmig Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 am

Yes.

Realistic ideas, or bullshit ones that can and will never happen for several decades?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Global Warmig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warmig   Global Warmig Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:33 am

anarchy99 the only ones who can stop it. uhm i ought to go to some of the upcomming demos but i feel to lazy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Global Warmig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warmig   Global Warmig Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:43 am

Well CKX, it's not matter of believing in it or not, it's a fact that the temperature of teh globe is rising.

The issue here is whether it is our responsability andif so to what extent and due to what in order to be able to determine what to do.

Supposing that it was our fault in a considerable measure then there's a lot we could do, but certainly, it's not feasible from profit-oriented economics' perspectives.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

Global Warmig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warmig   Global Warmig Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:53 am

I feel that the evidence is strong enuf for us to stay way from total burnout but the fact that oil is running out is more concerning to me and I think that green stuff should be supported in ways but giving them 220B$ like the Chinese are doing in addition to buying any green electricity is a but too much, it will create global imbalance, depending on how much china grows and whether or not they continue insane spending on green stuff the next recession might be in china and it will be green stuff related.

However the warming has only been on for 35 years so I don't think that is long enfu to prove it's not just a natural variation.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content

Global Warmig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warmig   Global Warmig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Warmig
Page 1 of 1