World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Revleft

Go down 
+7
Kenzu
Diogritor
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
oligarch
mattabesta
Voice of Reason
Black_Cross
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Hi from Revleft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Revleft   Hi from Revleft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
You need austrian combattants to get austrian POWs and we usually
do not engage in combat. Mostly, because our 17 men army is busy repairing our tank (singular).

But you wouldn't care if they were tortured?

Quote :
Even the threat of using violence is wrong

Ya, but we're already threatened with violence, and the only way to overcome is to fight back.

Quote :
(now don't go on about morals).

Heh, you don't know me very well.

Quote :
Ghandi-like Peaceful protests are the only way to protest.

And what did Ghandi accomplish again?

Quote :
Governments who are not in control of their counttry are unlikely to care for better working conditions, because they are busy fighting
rebels.

..... The only reason there are rebels is because there is an oppressive government. They created the need for rebels.

Quote :
If the Zapas wanted a better life for the peasants, they would
form a party, win offices and build a better mexico, instead of playing
itsy warfare.

No, because they understand that you cannot escape oppression without crushing the state and heirarchy. As long as there is capitalism, there will be oppression, and no "better Mexico" will be had.

Quote :
Believe me all they want is power.

Why would i believe you? You have already shown in the little time you've spent on this thread that you have no understanding of Mexican politics and no understanding of the political situation.

You've got it backwards; if all they wanted was power, then "they would form a party, win offices and build a 'better' mexico, instead of playing itsy [...what?] warfare".
Back to top Go down
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Revleft   Hi from Revleft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:10 am

Of course I would care.
Ehhhmm Ghandi accomplished freedom for India without firing a single shot.
Rebels create the need for a government to be more aggressive it's one hell of a cicle. You can escape oppression without crushing the state and hierarchy, by taking political position and legally change your country.
I don't need to understand mexican politics i know about rebels in general and they are allt he same.
What Mexico needs is international recognition of it's problems ans worldwide solidarity. One journalist can change more for Mexico, than one thousand armed rebels.

I thought americans say "itsy" when they mean tiny.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Revleft   Hi from Revleft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:27 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
Of course I would care.

Then screw off.

Quote :
Ehhhmm Ghandi accomplished freedom for India without firing a single shot.

And that put them where? Imperialist oppression? Much better.

Quote :
Rebels create the need for a government to be more aggressive it's one hell of a cicle.

But if there was no government, there would be nothing for them to rebel against. The cycle starts with the creation of heirarchy.

Quote :
You can escape oppression without crushing the state and hierarchy, by taking political position and legally change your country.

You can? possibly, by some camel through the eye of a needle off chance (though i can't remember a time when it's ever happened), but will you?... Come on.

Quote :
I don't need to understand mexican politics i know about rebels in general and they are allt he same.

No one's gonna give you any credit if you make these dumb generalisations.

But since you seem to feel so strongly about this, why don't you compare FARC to the EZLN.

Quote :
What Mexico needs is international recognition of it's problems ans worldwide solidarity.

That's never existed, and never will exist. How do you propose we go about getting this "worldwide solidarity"?

Quote :
One journalist can change more for Mexico, than one thousand armed rebels.

You mean like the reporters in Cuba? Or wait, were those armed rebels?

No, and even if he/she could, that reporter was killed and the Mexican government released his assailants.

Quote :
I thought americans say "itsy" when they mean tiny.

Not that i know of.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Revleft   Hi from Revleft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:49 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:

The first. They are people from revleft that i have met in person as well as comrades from cali that decided that's where revolution is most likely. I don't think you'd actually call them Zapatistas, since people known as 'Zapatistas' are usually the militia-men, but they do work for the organisation.

Oh I see, and I was mostly referring to the military men. I'm sure that would be an interesting experiance working for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Revleft   Hi from Revleft - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Revleft
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3