World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

America

Go down 
+4
inkus2000
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
mattabesta
Watermelon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:51 pm

honestly why should us Americans respect random countries most of us never have heard of? We are one of the top nations in the world((If I said the best, which we are, people would flame..oh wait.)) and our day to day affairs shouldnt have to deal with some nation that will swich governments every 2 years. It is like the buisness man who gives the homeless man a doller. What else should he do? Give him a 20, buy him dinner? No, In fact he has done more then he has to.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Simple Dio. Respect gives you admiration. Fear-mongering will get you a negative image and people will simply follow you because you have a gun and they don't.

As for mononoki, you have a quite positive way of thinking despite what you went through. I will respect that.

But no, I personally do not think of myself as "high and mighty" compared to others. However, due to the area I grew up in, there are still deep divides over people who will beat each other up simply to prove a political point. I wasn't immune to that either, so I admit, I DO have biased views on others, I DO have hated Americans at some down times of my life, and I DO wonder why the people have not changed in America.

I'm still learning the facts of life and I feel my experiences in America haven't been a nice one. This so-called "freeland" been full of hate against other nations, when said other nation can not fight back, then the military goes in to kill some innocent people, the majority of the American public supports war crimes and bombings under the pretext of "Western democracy". I've seen it like that each and every single time America wages war. It has never changed and I am sick of war mongering freaks in the US Army or otherwise to come back from a war and STILL support it.

I dislike America because it is a war mongering highly militaristic nation that is free to criticize other poorer countries without fear of a major war tearing it to pieces. And the mighty attitude goes right down to the roots of the people UNLESS they have been affected in some way. Then they are completely disillusioned at events. But the majority of the people don't care about others. They just simply don't give a damn, unless somebody from another country befriended them.

And you know what else? Protests in America have shown that doing it peacefully will achieve nothing. Neither will violence. America is in a constant state of fear and peace at the same time. The root of all these problems are reactionary capitalism, where the poor are oppressed and rich get money to distort facts on a nationwide scale.

I personally want America to change for the best also but the extreme right wingers in many parts show that peace can't be acheived through a peaceful way in America. They get so much media attention that I think a peaceful America where it never wages war against other countries for it's own benefit it next to impossible.
So I fight against the majority in my own way. I'm sorry if it bothers you, but that's just me. I can befriend Americans quite easily and be a trustworthy friend, but my distain is still deep rooted. It bothers me a lot. Neutral

In short, if you want to understand my views upon America, it is this.
In packs, vicious and ignorant.
Alone, docile and willing.
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Diogritor wrote:
honestly why should us Americans respect random countries most of us never have heard of? We are one of the top nations in the world((If I said the best, which we are, people would flame..oh wait.)) and our day to day affairs shouldnt have to deal with some nation that will swich governments every 2 years. It is like the buisness man who gives the homeless man a doller. What else should he do? Give him a 20, buy him dinner? No, In fact he has done more then he has to.

The best ? The US has a lower standard of life than nearly every nation in the Europe. The dollar is worth less than the Euro and your on the verge of a recession. Nice to know that China's economy is set to overtake yours in another 30 years or so and replace you as the leading superpower.

The only thing the US can boast is a large army, which as we all know is only used to attack third world countries.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:37 am

inkus2000 wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

The best ? The US has a lower standard of life than nearly every nation in the Europe. The dollar is worth less than the Euro and your on the verge of a recession. Nice to know that China's economy is set to overtake yours in another 30 years or so and replace you as the leading superpower.

The only thing the US can boast is a large army, which as we all know is only used to attack third world countries.
NEVER say that China is a superpower. It may be one eventually but as of now the gap between the super poor and super rich is just far to wide. There is more people under the Poverty line there then five times the population of America. And also in this day of a global market does the price of any nations currency really matter? We are already reaching a state of one basic currency... Plastic.

And state of living? Yea because Americans have civil wars on a regular basis, Been the site of two world wars that have fucked the world up, been the host of Dictatorships and genocides, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 am

Dio, please re-read his statement. I believe it included, "that China's economy is set to overtake yours in another 30 years or so". lol!

As for China's poor being over 5 times the population of the US, I don't know about that one. It sounds fishily like rightist propaganda to me. But I do acknowledge most of China is very poor and live in the countryside.

However, I do believe their government is doing as best they can to provide them with social services. Even my Chinese teacher knows the government is rather corrupt but she wishes for the best. ^o^

Heh, she even changed the minds of some American students about China. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:15 am

You don't seem to understand the PRC WILL overtake the US as the leading superpower, it is not a question if they 'can' because the outcome is certain. The definition of a superpower is a state with a leading position in the international system and the ability to influence events and project power on a worldwide scale, income per capita is largely irrelevant. In addition the PRC own 4.8 billion in US debt and could cripple your economy in a conflict.

Besides the US is a threat to global security and more moderate nations are needed to keep stability.

Quote :
And state of living? Yea because Americans have civil wars on a regular basis, Been the site of two world wars that have fucked the world up, been the host of Dictatorships and genocides, etc.
?????????

I suppose Europe has never known war ? LOL
By the way the US lost 400,000 in WW2 less than the UK.
The USSR lost 25 million. 80-90% of Nazi casualties were on the eastern front. Make no mistake the USSR defeated Fascism.
Back to top Go down

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:15 am

Diogritor wrote:
This is why we get a bad look. There are few people like this here. and Jeiro I can understand why you are upset and I think that we both believe that this country HAS to change and I will be right beside you as your comrade when that happens. But I just think other countries generalize Americans. We both know that there are a lot of people here who really want it to change. I am just asking that Americans shouldn't be so generalized.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:22 am

wait..did you just call china a moderate nation?
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:23 pm

America's citizens - I do think most people in the US aren't right-winged or at least extremely, But Bush is president - 2nd time in a row - that justifies something.

Dig - China will be and most likely is more influential than the US, becous America is repugnant, lothesome, powercrazed, gunloveing, rednack, two face country int he world aside form the fact its the world's biggest Attention Whore. China on the other hand is calm dosnt stick out doesn't meddle with other countries affairs and has more than 60% of the world's most influential companies factories on it's lands, all they have to do is say that if you don't like it they'll just stop working with you - and your pants are already 'full' if you know what I mean.

Strongest Country - oh really? Seriously your currency price is falling like a rock, 90% of Europe don't respect you, Your citizens mark "Korea" to Australia on maps ( youtube it). Point be told - all you can do is yapper really really loud and really really annoyingly.

Jeiro - don't use arguments like " 300 years ago you wore assholes" arguments to judge current American citizens - thats just sooo Right-winged
Back to top Go down

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
America's citizens - I do think most people in the US aren't right-winged or at least extremely, But Bush is president - 2nd time in a row - that justifies something.

Dig - China will be and most likely is more influential than the US, becous America is repugnant, lothesome, powercrazed, gunloveing, rednack, two face country int he world aside form the fact its the world's biggest Attention Whore. China on the other hand is calm dosnt stick out doesn't meddle with other countries affairs and has more than 60% of the world's most influential companies factories on it's lands, all they have to do is say that if you don't like it they'll just stop working with you - and your pants are already 'full' if you know what I mean.

Strongest Country - oh really? Seriously your currency price is falling like a rock, 90% of Europe don't respect you, Your citizens mark "Korea" to Australia on maps ( youtube it). Point be told - all you can do is yapper really really loud and really really annoyingly.

Jeiro - don't use arguments like " 300 years ago you wore assholes" arguments to judge current American citizens - thats just sooo Right-winged
Like I said, normal Americans are not like that. They only show the stupid ones on TV. THE SAME would happen if only Eurotrash was shown on TV for you guys. It's extreamly ignorant and childish to generalize an entire nation together. And also the PEOPLE did not vote Bush back into office. he lost in the popular vote which is what the citizens vote for. And like i said earlier our votes dont count. Only 500+ people represent the nation as a whole, so they voted him back in. The people wanted him out.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:24 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Your citizens mark "Korea" to Australia on maps ( youtube it)

Oh lords of Kobol. I remember that one... D:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8SuCBHqXtQ&feature=related

Watch and laugh?

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

Oh. I never realized that. I'm sorry comrade. ^^;; I'm still a fresh communist however, that and I absolutely love histroy! lol
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:43 am

Quote :
Like I said, normal Americans are not like that. They only show the stupid ones on TV. THE SAME would happen if only Eurotrash was shown on TV for you guys. It's extreamly ignorant and childish to generalize an entire nation together. And also the PEOPLE did not vote Bush back into office. he lost in the popular vote which is what the citizens vote for. And like i said earlier our votes dont count. Only 500+ people represent the nation as a whole, so they voted him back in. The people wanted him out.

We never said 'all' US citizens where bad, just the republicans. It is true that about half to a third of your nation supports an administration that breaks international law and murders innocent Arabic children for oil. This is one of two things - complete stupidity or plain evil. Florida where you live carried the Republican party in three of the four elections 1992, 1996, 2000, and 2004. Maybe the people you know are good but the votes speak for themselves, people who vote for neo cons have blood on their hands.

By the way the term Eurotrash is used by Americans to reffer to wealthy europeans. Its not just uneducated people who vote republican in the US its est that about 50% of collage graduates voted for Bush. The poor don't vote republican either Bush got more middle class votes in the 2004 election. Republicans are predominantly suburban and rural while democrats are urban or from the inner suburbs.

In any case the stats are worrying, they show that well educated people are just as prone to propaganda or worse still adheer to 'the plan for a new American century' - A neo con document that outlines Americas 'plan' for remaining the leading superpower throughout this century.

Scary stuff you should check it out, includes passages like - pre emtive wars to secure American interests ect.

Last edited by inkus2000 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:54 am

inkus2000 wrote:
Quote :

We never said 'all' US citizens where bad, just the republicans. It is true that about half to a third of your nation supports an administration that breaks international law and murders innocent Arabic children for oil. This is one of two things - complete stupidity or plain evil. Florida where you live carried the Republican party in three of the four elections 1992, 1996, 2000, and 2004. Maybe the people you know are good but the votes speak for themselves, people who vote for neo cons have blood on their hands.
I completely agree with you 100% except Florida voted Democratic in 2004. And 1/3 is a lot of people. But there are more of us who are not like that. It will be different in '08 I promise. We will be back to good. That is if Barrack doesnt get shot Sad We have a history of killing all the good presidents. That is how republicans fight back...by shooting all the good men
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:44 pm

inkus2000 wrote:
You don't seem to understand the PRC WILL overtake the US as the leading superpower, it is not a question if they 'can' because the outcome is certain. The definition of a superpower is a state with a leading position in the international system and the ability to influence events and project power on a worldwide scale, income per capita is largely irrelevant. In addition the PRC own 4.8 billion in US debt and could cripple your economy in a conflict.

Besides the US is a threat to global security and more moderate nations are needed to keep stability.

Quote :
?????????

I suppose Europe has never known war ? LOL
By the way the US lost 400,000 in WW2 less than the UK.
The USSR lost 25 million. 80-90% of Nazi casualties were on the eastern front. Make no mistake the USSR defeated Fascism.

LOL 90%???
more like 65% but that's becuse the russians had a tendancy to execute prisoners.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 am

Actually Matt - Ikus is righ... and I think it has something to do with the fact the war started 2 years BEFORE you lazy asses started? Probably.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:52 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Actually Matt - Ikus is righ... and I think it has something to do with the fact the war started 2 years BEFORE you lazy asses started? Probably.

WHAT?
beleve me on this one soviets= crule to the germans.
most german troops chose to walk hundreds of kilomiters to the west instead of facinf the soviets.
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:25 am

Quote :
WHAT?
beleve me on this one soviets= crule to the germans.
most german troops chose to walk hundreds of kilomiters to the west instead of facinf the soviets.

The Russians took no prisoners and wanted revenge for what the Nazies did during the invasion - the Nazies wiped out entire towns and sent 'all' russian prisoners to camps or just shot them. The nazies considered the slavs sub-human and murdered millions of Russian civillians.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:36 am

Both are true, neither is right in a real sence. Revenge is never the answer, as violence only brings on more violence. As for the Americans thing, I make fun of Americans. It's fun. They make fun of us Canadians. It's fun. We're neighbours. We make fun. Meh. That's what good neighbours are for, is it not? We all have a good laugh, then go have a beer. America's people are, for the most part, not evil. They just have an ass president. I still don't know how he got reelected. Probably cheated again, and just did it better this time. 33% approal rating is brutal for any president. How he hasn't been assassinated, I don't know. America's assassinated an average of every eight presidents. Guess what number Bush is.... Is it perfect? Certainly not. No place is! No policy is, really. One must think of that before they judge.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Both are true, neither is right in a real sence. Revenge is never the answer, as violence only brings on more violence. As for the Americans thing, I make fun of Americans. It's fun. They make fun of us Canadians. It's fun. We're neighbours. We make fun. Meh. That's what good neighbours are for, is it not? We all have a good laugh, then go have a beer. America's people are, for the most part, not evil. They just have an ass president. I still don't know how he got reelected. Probably cheated again, and just did it better this time. 33% approal rating is brutal for any president. How he hasn't been assassinated, I don't know. America's assassinated an average of every eight presidents. Guess what number Bush is.... Is it perfect? Certainly not. No place is! No policy is, really. One must think of that before they judge.

well the general problem is that the president is incharge not the party.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:36 am

True.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
True.

in my cuntry, iceland the president has really littel power exept deinying laws wich btw only happend once.
the real head/s of state are the pm and secratary of forgen affairs.
in the us it looks like the president conntrolles evrything, the ecenomy, war, health ect.. in iceland at least the biggest danger 2 partyes is dissagrements, it has torn partyes to shreds( in 1980 one party started to crumbel when it had 28% it now has 4%) thus evry secratary gets his way with his job, the rest won't interfere they will trust him and blame him if anything gose wrong. this I think is very good, it insures that a person who is educated in economics takes care of the econamy and so on instead of a man who owns a ranch controlling the entyer cuntry.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:23 am

Actually, the pres has very little power in those areas. Certainly, he does control it, but there's so many other goups. He has veto power. He could stop all health care, bu there's other grups whose permission he must seek. He can do it anyway, just like any leader can do anything, if you catch my meaning.
Back to top Go down

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:56 am

In America there are 3 branches of government that all have equal power. the Executive(President), Judicial(Supreme Court), and Legislative(Congress) The reason everyone focuses on him is because he is commander in chief of the armed forces. He can also veto and appoints many high ranking positions(usually with his cronies)

LOL I JUST FOUND THIS, CRUISE CONTROL FTWWWWWWWWWWW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXUfu16pUw
this is what you all think of. But i promise we are not all retarded
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:18 pm

... check out her Body language.... and her Eloquence "Like okay I like yeah like " and of course the EPic Republican " Its like that becous I say so" xDDD

yes I PMed her this Forum on Youtube LuLz
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Damn youtube... damn slow loading... I'll watch it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next