World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

America

Go down 
+4
inkus2000
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
mattabesta
Watermelon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Finally. Wow, she REALLY seems informed. How old was she? 13? 14? her points sounded like they wer made based on personal opinion, and what she's heard from one news channel and one website. And for the record, Bush is not to blame for Katrina. No, he controls no weather (Last I checked). It was his responce which, while delayed more then one day, was not up to par for the situation. Iraq. Everyone's hapy Saddam's gone (Should have been torn apart by a pack of wild boars. He, he, he, he, he!), but that was not the real reason, was it? If it was, things would have been different, and people would have loved to go in. Despots do need to be removed. Ruling by fear is barbaric, uncivilised. Unfortunately, that was not the true reason. Black Gold. Texas Tea. Iraqi Tea. He, he. I'm sure I'll think of more points eventually....
Back to top Go down

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:26 pm

A lot of people were happier with Saddam. Im not promoting him but im just putting that out there
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:30 pm

It was hard to hear you, mononokifool. No music, next time, please. Like, really hard to hear.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
It was hard to hear you, mononokifool. No music, next time, please.
Lol yeah, I just didnt want it to be too boring but next time no music i promise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:43 am

Next time put in the intro from this http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-jwuOKCfQ

oooooor

some

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=jo5ElVFHVxQ

DEEEEEEETHKLOOOOK!

xD

*favs the video*

BTW Mono what you said at the start was sort of implying that Liberals are Left winged. :/
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:33 am

Dethklok freaking rocks, and so does Freedom Fighters. It could have used a better cover system, but overall I loved it. I had three or four levels left. Still haven't finished. Want to. Tatarin must die! He, he, he!
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:41 am

I Played FF for the most bit just to hears that Honey coned Intro to SAFN, Just so.... red Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 am

I played it to shoot Russians. He, he, he. Most killed person, next to Nazis. Way too many ex KGB to kill.
Back to top Go down

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 am

if i may quote the great peter kropotkin
"America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America   America - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3