World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the weatherman organization

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

freedom fighters
the weatherman organization Vote_lcap40%the weatherman organization Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
terrorists
the weatherman organization Vote_lcap30%the weatherman organization Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
who are the weatherman
the weatherman organization Vote_lcap30%the weatherman organization Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

the weatherman organization Empty
PostSubject: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:04 am

the weatherman organization, a marxist guerrilla organization, who tried to bring amerika to the verge of civil war like the may uprising in france.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:26 pm

terrorites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:17 pm

please discuss why you feel that way
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:25 pm

they tried to bring war to america, at least thats what you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 pm

as in revolution.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 pm

then theyr idealist.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Watermelon wrote:
then theyr idealist.

......auh.... is that ALL you can do? Just call them "idealist"? Even after they tried to demolish the capital of capitalism with violence? That's revolution. An uprising of the people. Just how is that ideal?!

Marx called for revolution, did he not?

Heck, forget it. You're an highly immature brick wall whenever it comes to debates, falling back on petty insults such as "idealist" when you get utterly pwn'd. Ugh. >.<

I'm calling the police. >_<
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:28 pm

please wuit spamming. all you did is insult me and give no argument. i mite have to contact kenzu if this continues.

plus they call for a revolution before the material conditions are ripe. that is idealist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:29 am

god damn it watermelon, so an uprising of the people, in any form, is bad if the "material conditions" arent ripe? its like talking to a fucking child. you also didnt think the "material conditions of the proletariat in early 20th centuary Russia, werent ripe either." every statement you make has seriously lost all of the credence it ever possibly could have had.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:06 pm

I never heard of this org before. So it cant have been a big uprising. If it wasn't big, that means it was not the people rising up, but some ideologically diverted kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:11 am

it was small it was a student movement, but i was saying that any uprising of the people, ie the russian revolution, is bad according to watermelon.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am

As long as they stay non-violent, uprisings are OK with me.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 am

betnkzaosh: its not bad its idaelist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 am

dude your starting to sound like you dread revolution.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

your starting to sound like a broken record playing bourgeois propaganda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:01 pm

LOL!
radical leftist bourgeoisie propaganda, that is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
then theyr idealist.

......auh.... is that ALL you can do? Just call them "idealist"? Even after they tried to demolish the capital of capitalism with violence? That's revolution. An uprising of the people. Just how is that ideal?!

Marx called for revolution, did he not?

Heck, forget it. You're an highly immature brick wall whenever it comes to debates, falling back on petty insults such as "idealist" when you get utterly pwn'd. Ugh. >.<

I'm calling the police. >_<

they are freedom fighters becuse they tried to gain power for themselfs trought war wich usally ends up Killing a whole lot of pepole in this case americans before they got stupid.

why do you all support revulutions????
if you had brains larger than the size of a bloody peanut then you would unerstand that all othere cuntryes would react to ANY not just communist insatbility in a neighbouring cuntry. Secondly why follow the words of a man born into a herdictal societ wich included opressed women slaves and no restrictions to working time no socal security and taxes for the poor were like 75% not to mention that workers were unprotected from deadly fumes. Now sure this was the capitalists fault but they also later improved the conditions of workers obviusly showing they aren't decendant from the devil like you suggest.

the time of communism is long gone it's power base of poor has shrunk
now 10% in most cuintryes) and factoryes today are much better regulated and pay isn't as bad.

Marx idelolagy is so old that germany wasn´t even a singel state, britan was still an empier and the world was just beginning to industryalise.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Total BULLSHIT. The simple fact that my father told me over 65% of Americans are lower class/poverty refutes EVERYTHING what you just said mattabesta.

Simply put, capitalism FAILS.

You think revolutionaries like war?! Hell no, they only support violence because they KNOW the cappies will oppress them like the bugs they are with military strength and shit. It's happened in my "democratic" country of Korea and America to a lesser extent. My father protested against the government and he was threatened with death.

And you call that democratic? Fuck no! Cappie governments only exist to exploit the poor and oppress the masses!
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Total BULLSHIT. The simple fact that my father told me over 65% of Americans are lower class/poverty refutes EVERYTHING what you just said mattabesta.

Simply put, capitalism FAILS.

You think revolutionaries like war?! Hell no, they only support violence because they KNOW the cappies will oppress them like the bugs they are with military strength and shit. It's happened in my "democratic" country of Korea and America to a lesser extent. My father protested against the government and he was threatened with death.

And you call that democratic? Fuck no! Cappie governments only exist to exploit the poor and oppress the masses!

when your ideolagy involves killing someone then the goverment can be a littel opressive.

and povrety in the us 12-15% wich is a very larg pwn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_America
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Dude. Just LOOK what capitalism did. You think capitalism is great?! FUCK NO. Just look at Latin America! The Phillipines! They are SUFFERING because of their "pro-American" stance and they DID NOT even want America. They are fucking POOR as hell because they were fucking INVADED by the Facists States of America!

Get it ALRITE!!!!?!!!

My ideology killing someone? Pfft, sure. I would LOVE to kill somebody because some dudes with money are taking away my rights and my family, putting them in prison for not even paying the FUCKING RENT. Yeah, I kill them because they killed and jailed my family first. And that makes me a fucking commie bastard who would love to kill everybody and everything because they are unhappy. :sarcasm:

Look at what capitalism did for America. In my region here, my friends cannot afford worth crap because of "grate capitalism". My friends are on the verge of collapsing because of "grate capitalism". They are gonna SUFFER for no fucking reason because of they HAVE to pay fucking money to keep themselves alive and fed because of "grate capitalism".

I just about died because of capitalism you prick and here you are saying it is grate because of some fucking greenbacks.

Get a life and STUDY some books.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:07 pm

oh no your frinds are dieng becuse of capitalism,
like I give a shit.

latin amreica is suffering you idiot do you even follow global news latin america is fucking booming

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Gdp_real_growth_rate_2007_CIA_Factbook.PNG

i don't think you go to jail for not paying rent but not paying rent can go under fraud in some cases.

sure the usa has invaded 3-4 latin americans states but 3 off those before fucking 1920.

capitalist are taking away your rightfull money????
go to the fucking police and report them now!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 pm

OMG! You are fucking BLIND! Don't you EVER FUCKING believe in that CIA factbooks shit. In some other forum, there is a Brazilian who vists regularly and you know what he had to say about his country's healthcare?

"Absolute shit. People DIE of the flu before they can see a doctor."

Where's your "rich capitalism" NOW, biatch!?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:17 pm

OMG! You are fucking BLIND! Don't you EVER FUCKING believe in that CIA factbooks shit. In some other forum, there is a Brazilian who vists regularly and you know what he had to say about his country's healthcare?

"Absolute shit. People DIE of the flu before they can see a doctor."

Where's your "rich capitalism" NOW, biatch!?

your right, brazills heath care sucks ass but becuse of capitalism it's improving fast.

The public system is still grossly underfunded and lacking quality, though that's been improving greatly in the last few years. Important legal issues, such as the regulation of Constitutional Amendment 29, are expected to minimize some of those problems.
Private Health Insurance is widely available in Brazil and may be purchased on an individual-basis or obtained as a work benefit (major employers usually offer private health insurance benefits). Public health care is still accessible for those who choose to obtain private health insurance. As of March, 2007, more than 37 million Brazilians had some sort of private health insurance [2].
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Yeah SUUUURRRREEEE. Like it's gonna get any better. Ask the people over there and see for yourself. They hate what America has done to them.

They've had over 50 years to correct themselves and get American "help". But what happens? Nothing. Because the people live in absolute poverty. They cannot live because of capitalism. Plain and simply, they are dying over there because of what America has done to them.

That is unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:37 pm

hey just one coup in what 200 years that has to be a record for the us.
but were talking capitalism not the us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the weatherman organization   the weatherman organization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next