World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trial against jeiro

Go down 
+4
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Zealot_Kommunizma
Cyprian Uljanow
calinis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 am

Are you fucking serious?! You didn't even answer my question. Instead, you did what I excepted a propaganda filled person would do. Say shit that people are immoral.

TELL ME WHY THEY ARE IMMORAL THEN! Answer me THAT and you have my respect.

Oh btw, historically and culturally, the West has been more "individualistic". Communism is like a little small village working together, get that? Because of Western values of individualism being applied to literally EVERYTHING, America is literally falling apart. Their future literally HAS NO HOPE.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:56 am

Perhaps if you think killing is not immoral, I'd like to hear your opinion why it isnt. I say these things are immoral because they are anti-responsibility, anti-society, etc. harming society is not a moral platform.

No, I want to live in a small village working together with scum. And how can I even take you seriously that you actually support this equality crap when you dont seem to regard Jews as equals?

I'd rather an individualist position cuz I hate people for the most part.

So screw your little community crap; i dont want any part of it.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:20 am

I have a few Jewish friends mister. They are nice to me and I am nice to them. I joke a little with them (using NO racial slurs) and they joke with me. Where's my hate, mhhmmm?

And it's obvious you are blantly ignoring my words and twisting them around, EXACTLY what I expected you to do.

Consider your "free state" of America for a moment. Just why is it so full of crime if it is "free"? Just why are families literally killing each other because of taxes to the government? Just why is the education system such utter crap?!

Answer those questions.

Quote :
So screw your little community crap; i dont want any part of it.

Village. Ok then. You find yourself in a peaceful little village who know NOTHING about politics or whatnot. The people work together and care for each other. Some fights here and there but they are quickly defused because of the people. It is bright sunny and looks like just another day. You meet somebody who greets you cheerfully.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:30 am

Are your Jewish friends rich capitalists?

America is full of crime because people are immoral, just like in other countries. However the justice system needs to be reformed so executions are more frequent. Again, families are perhaps killing each other because of taxes to the government because they value money above humanity...???? I dont know, I haven't heard of that. Some people are just immoral. End of story. As for the education system, yes it is freedom because they have education. Think for a second that you are a child living in a country with no education, no chance to better yourself. What would you do?

I dont want to work with the people, seeing as they are probably immoral. If someone greets me, I'll say "hi" and wonder what they want. I'm not going to be mean; i just dont want to help.

BTW I HATE THE SUN.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:41 am

Holy f**k. Just....holy f**k....

My Jewish friends are not cappies. Like I said, I am good friends with them. Whether they are cappies or not, doesn't matter to me. Capitalists are who I define as "stepping and degrading others to get what they want". Like bullies.

Justice system to have more executions? Wow man. You consider that freedom. Very nice. I REALLY find it funny that you hate China for the EXACT SAME THING. Police state USA, here we come!!!

Like I SAID. Tell me WHY they are "immoral". Is it because they are different and don't want any of the new shit you present to them? Whenever I see a person smile, I try to smile back. Although, because of the materialism existing in USA, I am afraid to think what the other might think of me. So naturally, I am a shy and quiet person. And unfortunately, a little lazy as well. I am working to get rid of it however.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 am

I want more executions to eliminate the scum that plague society. It's freedom for the majority so we dont have to deal with them.

China executes people not on the basis of morality, as far as I'm concerned. But I dont know much about their politics to argue anymore.

They are immoral because like to cause harm to people.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 am

calinis wrote:
I want more executions to eliminate the scum that plague society. It's freedom for the majority so we dont have to deal with them.

China executes people not on the basis of morality, as far as I'm concerned. But I dont know much about their politics to argue anymore.

They are immoral because like to cause harm to people.

you knwo china executes as many as the us per head?

well if you don't count the pepole that dissapear
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 am

calinis wrote:
The fact that h thinks one tragety is more important than another because of the people involved makes him a Nazi-sympathizer because of his hatred for Jews (note his "i have no sympathy for them" LOL LOL LOL)

What you said doesn't even make sense and takes the quote out of context.

You know what you're doing? Simply repeating over and over the same crap, just more incoherently each time. Save yourself some time and just copy and paste each of your posts.

1. He's not saying what happened in Far east s more important, he says it deserves now more attention since what happened in Europe has been given already enough attention.
2. Expressing such a point of view doesn't make him hate jews.

calinis wrote:

Calling all Jews rich capitalist bastards is an anti-semetic position.

Depends on the context. It seems you don't know much about jews do you?

calinis wrote:

What benefit does Russia get out of it? Oh wait, it satisfies their imperalist interests.

But of course! No annexation but it's an act of imperialism, no agression but it's an act of imperialism. Sure!

calinis wrote:

Why someone would want to be under control a government that denies freedom?

When absolutely every system in the world denies freedom you go and choose the one you like better.

calinis wrote:

Shut up and stop defending CAPITALIST Russia.

I defend Russia when she's objectivelly defendable. In this case it is.
And be more polite Mr. "moral".

calinis wrote:

If three countries intelligence says otherwise, it's worth investigation.

No investigation was carried out, just a massive military operation.

calinis wrote:

Perhaps the whole premise was based on a lie, but providing freedom and democracy is ideal to the people.

No one is providing freedom nor democracy to Iraqis, most of them haven't suffered more opression and fear before in their lives. Most of them haven't suffer such opprobium before, such humiliation.

calinis wrote:

Russia's position is clearly not pro-peace. Why would you support the accusation that they have the people's best intentions at heart but deny the accusation that the American government has the iraqi people's best interest at heart?

Because Russia, unlike USA with Iraq, is not freeing the shit out of South Ossetians. Russia is not torturing, killing, humiliating, oppressing nor destroying the people they're claiming to be freeing while USA does.

calinis wrote:

Because resources are scare, we must allocate them to serve the needs of the people.

Resources are much less scarce than what you think and there is a terrible ammount of wasting. If you don't think that's true, go aorudn the world, at least your country or community a couple of years more and get informed. Tons and tons of resources are wasted always so the lack of resources is much less than what you want to express.

calinis wrote:

The market does a pretty good job in determining what what should be supplied based on consumer behavior and the prices corospond accordingly. You dont have enough resources to give everyone the same amount of stuff.

It's not matter of giving everyone the same ammount, it's matter of providing people accordingly to their needs.

calinis wrote:

You need some pricing mechanism to tell what consumer demands are in proportinate to supply so you know what to supply to meet the need.

Even trying to express how traditional capitalist economics work you're lame.

It's not matter of allowing people to go on buying sprees according to their mood. It's matter of allowing people to have any possible need satisfied.

calinis wrote:

From what I heard, the government actively cracked down on religion. Perhaps there was a wee bit more freedom during Gorbachev's reforms, but religion was looked down upon.

Most of what I tell you is since the very begining of USSR until its collapse. Go and get informed before writing idiocies.

calinis wrote:

Propoganda can manipulate people into thinking that things will improve, that everything will be okay; history has proven this. That is why it is used in countries that lack freedom.

Yeah, like every damn nation in the world.

-------

calinis wrote:
Under communism, everyone will be a little productive worker right? because you CLEARLY understand human nature eh?

If human nature was against communism, then there would be no communists. What you call "human nature" I call immaturity. So far I haven't met a single mature capitalist.

calinis wrote:

hell, they're not going to want to work the best they can.

Because of lack of money? Hey I hate to work for money!

calinis wrote:

Sure they'll work, you know, so they wont get shot or anything, but they wont work to the potential they can, so technological advancements would be minimal, if at all.

People are to be raised responsible, people are to be conscientized and producticely speaking they'll be set minimum quotas.

calinis wrote:

And when they're not working they'll all be a nice community eh? Where everyone else is oh-so friendly to everyone else. What would be the point of living?

I hardly understand your nearly unintelligible babble, would you mind to organise your ideas a bit more?

In leisure time they would go out of works and do whatever they want: sport, reading, watching TV, spending time with family, strolling in teh street, going to dance somewhere, have sex. etc

What would be the point of living? You mean the goal of life? The one you choose and to be happy.

calinis wrote:

Also there would be blind obidience to the state.
No there wouldn't be. But people wouldn't be allowed to express their views without back up or arguements.

calinis wrote:

Also will there be a government or not? because I'm getting mized messages on this. If not, its flawed in itself and collapse is inevitable.

If you don't read my posts I won't read yours and won't reply to them. And I'll propose their removal to spam collection.

calinis wrote:

If so, who gets to be in the elite?
Communist scientists and workers. They'll be building a democratic apparatus for people to be able to govern.

calinis wrote:

To what degree do they have authority?
To the extent that communist law, science and the people allow them.

calinis wrote:

And for what?
In exchange of what? For the mere pleasure of seeing society thrive and live happily.

calinis wrote:
How can we gurantee that there will be not be a dictatorship emerging?

A Democratic Communist and Scientific Dictatorship that builds a purely democratic system is required.

calinis wrote:

Freedom is destroyed, at least partially, if I do not have the freedom to make my own buisness and profit from it without having a cap. I want to make money.

Sorry for you, no money. *sheds tear*.

If you want to have the freedom to make money, I don't care about your freedom. I want every one to have the freedom to travel, to work, to get knowlegde, to do sport, to stroll, to interact with others freely without fear, to travel to live. If that costs you your freedom to make money, and to others of your kind, I sincerely don't give a damn.

calinis wrote:

I should have the freedom to do so, without the government saying "nope sorry, you have to have the same resources as Bill the murderer or Suzy the slut."

Grow up silly kid. Really. Read what others write, then reply.

And did you ever think why they became murderers or sluts? Did you know there can hardly bes sluts in a moneyless economy?

Just for your information little kid: Even in the capitalist framework of the USSR murder and protitution rates were astoundingly low in comparison to most of other countries' and actual Russia's figures. That is very, very well documented.

Mental illnesess index as well rose dramatically from 1990 to 2000. Free Market capitalism does influde in psychology.

Capitalism does foment crime, murder, prostition, overall immoral attitudes.

People are not just born immoral and with the target to harm others. People develop in a soceity that mey or mey not be hostile to them, that will teach them some things. Society infludes in people its one of the primary teachers.

If you disregard that, you're not even worth to take seriously.

calinis wrote:

hell no, I'm not equal to those people, and if I want to make a buisness, I should have the right to do so without regulation. If someone else wants to create a buisness and profit, they should be able to do so also and they shouldn't told that it isnt allowed simply because such buisnesses might exploit their labour.

Stop being redundant.

calinis wrote:

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for the dumb drug users, sluts, murderers, rapists etc?

Most of them are product of this screwed up hostile society, really a broad majourity so by changing the social basis, by changing your beloved status quo, most of them would dissapear.

Those who willingly are after conditions don't give them any reason are indeed either persons with a mental illness or simple voluntary criminals and deserve to be punished.

calinis wrote:
Screw them, I want the freedom to make a profit from my hard work, I dont want to be equal to scum. No thanks,

Have to go have dinner, respond to the rest later.

Then we're enemies becaue I want to freely work just for the good it provides to societ, I want to free and safely interact with everybody without having material interests in them, I want to be realy free and not limited by stupid money.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:08 am

A new world record
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:59 am

I would accept his position more legitmately if he seemed eto empathize with them. He said nothing aside from his "he was kinda a jerk". Seeing as you keep defending him, I'd say you're a Nazi sympathizer too. Why dont you people seem to care? I care about human rights issues regardless of where they are and do not think that a certain race is superior to others, which is what YOU'RE doing.

Jews are not all rich capitalists. Maybe you should stop generalizing yes?

And I fail to see how you blindly support a country as it sends troops to another with no intention under to, you know, bring peace.....
Russia's ALWAYS in the right because it's against the west.....

No annexation yet, but that doesnt mean they dont want to. Why do I keep getting the feeling that they're going to?

I'm pretty sure the Kurds thank the Americans for their invasion.

The earth does not have infinete resources. That is why we must manage it accordingly. We cant just give people what they "need" considering the tremendous amount of people competing for resources.
Providing people according to their needs? OK I NEED 6 lamborguini's, 2 plasma sceen TVs, my own jet, my own island etc. Can you provide this for me?

But how do we know what is in demand if the government has central control of the economy? How does the government know what to put more effort in producing?

What happens if the workers dont fufill the minimum quotas? What happens if they cant?

How can you trust that this "scientific dictatorship" wont manipulate the system in order to gain power? You want objectively eh? What would the laws be based on? Clearly not morality right?

Stop calling me a little kid, you stupid ass piece of shit.

Nope capitalism doesnt infleunce psycohology or crime, little kid. An individual chooses to harm society, the economic system they live in is irrelavent except only in the same where the economic system becomes a political system (aka communism), and even in the case, the crime increase would only be because the structure limits freedom, little kid.

Some people are born sociopaths, little kid. That is not a factor of the capitalist system. They are not sociopaths because of capitalism.

What you're saying is that people are born good, which cant be further from the truth.

Your defination of freedom is screwed then. It's a good thing your "revolution" wont happen eh?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:52 pm

calinis wrote:
I would accept his position more legitmately if he seemed eto empathize with them. He said nothing aside from his "he was kinda a jerk". Seeing as you keep defending him, I'd say you're a Nazi sympathizer too.

Which makes you plain silly. Nazi-sympathizing stands for SUPPORTING Nazi actions, not by commenting they've been given too much attention.

calinis wrote:

Why dont you people seem to care? I care about human rights issues regardless of where they are and do not think that a certain race is superior to others, which is what YOU'RE doing.

Are you this stupid really? No one is saying that, quote a damn sentence in which by any means we imply some race is superior to other. I'm going to trial you for difamation.

calinis wrote:

Jews are not all rich capitalists. Maybe you should stop generalizing yes?

No one is generalizing, I'm merely saying that calling Jews rich capitalist bastards is or not anti-semitic depending on the conext. By the way, you didn't manage to effectively sustain your accusation.

calinis wrote:

And I fail to see how you blindly support a country as it sends troops to another with no intention under to, you know, bring peace.....

Actually there's relative peace, at least there is for South Ossetians who don't have to worry anymore about Georgians barraging them with artillery.

calinis wrote:

Russia's ALWAYS in the right because it's against the west.....

If you say so... I didn't but if you say so...

calinis wrote:

No annexation yet, but that doesnt mean they dont want to.
And you can't make an accusation until they do it, and much less when there's no single evidence of them attempting or desiring to do so.

calinis wrote:

Why do I keep getting the feeling that they're going to?
Because of your plain lack of knowledge on the issue and the following lack of understanding of it.

calinis wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Kurds thank the Americans for their invasion.
I can assure you not all, not even a majourity. But USA didn't enter there to protect the Kurds you know? They keep arguing they're freeing Iraqis, not Kurds you see?

calinis wrote:

The earth does not have infinete resources.
And I never said or implied that.

calinis wrote:
That is why we must manage it accordingly.

Exactly, by disallowing people to waste.

calinis wrote:

We cant just give people what they "need" considering the tremendous amount of people competing for resources.
When I see restaurants, supermarkets and overall markets throwing to trash TONS of food, when I see peolpe throwing so much plastic, metal and glass to trash I realize how much resources are being wasted. I see the great abundance of goods, its waste and how many have none while others have plenty.
calinis wrote:

Providing people according to their needs? OK I NEED 6 lamborguini's, 2 plasma sceen TVs, my own jet, my own island etc. Can you provide this for me?

Would you fucking read my damn posts before replying to them? It's even disrespectful you know?

calinis wrote:

But how do we know what is in demand if the government has central control of the economy? How does the government know what to put more effort in producing?

Read my fucking posts before replying to them.

calinis wrote:

What happens if the workers dont fufill the minimum quotas?
They get resting time substracted, if they keep without fulfilling cuotas then they're substracted from some of their basic rights. If they don't work at all they're deprived from rights and become criminals.

calinis wrote:

What happens if they cant?

I don't plan to put handicapped people to build or put 80 year old men operating heavy machinery.

calinis wrote:

How can you trust that this "scientific dictatorship" wont manipulate the system in order to gain power?
For this dictatorship to be in power they require the people to have engaged in a communist revolution, people will know the essentials of communism and if this dictatorship does not fulfill the essentials of communism, people themselves will overthrow it.

calinis wrote:

You want objectively eh? What would the laws be based on?
Yes I want objectivity.

The laws would be based on scientific premises, on objective debate, on communist principles and in more veloved stages in democratic debate as well.

calinis wrote:
Clearly not morality right?
Define morality, if you can of course.

calinis wrote:

Stop calling me a little kid, you stupid ass piece of shit.
Look, morality at its best!

calinis wrote:

Nope capitalism doesnt infleunce psycohology or crime, little kid.
An individual chooses to harm society, the economic system they live in is irrelavent except only in the same where the economic system becomes a political system (aka communism), and even in the case, the crime increase would only be because the structure limits freedom, little kid.

Hey, kiddle why don't you go out of your magic bubble in which you live and interact a little bit with society and learn something from it? That would help you to give more coherence to your arguements.

Calling me "little kid" won't give more strength to your arguements you know? If I call you little kid is because not only you are a little kid, you actually speak like one.

In a framework in which decent job does not provide with sufficient income to help you fulfill even basic needs you're often forced to recurr to unconventional or immoral methods to acquire money.

If you grow up within a hostile competitive society it teaches you that you have to look after yourself like an animal and step over others to escalate. It's plain and simple.

Not everybody has the same emotional, intellectual or physical strength to withstand societal influences upon them, some have to go through certain experiences to be able to overcome them, some simply adpat to them so much that they make them the pillars of their lifestyle.

Society teaches you how to live, how to grow up, how to survive.

calinis wrote:

Some people are born sociopaths, little kid. That is not a factor of the capitalist system. They are not sociopaths because of capitalism.

A sociopath is a person that hates society. Most sociopaths I know (and I know some) hate society, not because of its existance but because of the way it exists.

calinis wrote:

What you're saying is that people are born good, which cant be further from the truth.

People are born without knowledge, without any experience. People can be born with a set of strengths but they'll eventually be forged by their interaction with all the members of the society, by their experience. Depending on the way society behaves they'll be exposed to one reality or other which will teach them very different things.

We're in an evil system, an individualist system, a system that promotes mutual exploitation rather than mutual assistance. That promotoes development for survival and surpassing of others rather than for common wellbeing or development itself. A system run entirely on ambition to get more materials rather than covering needs. A hostile system.

People learn from that hostility, learn how they should interact, how this society teaches them to survive and succeed. That's what forges people.

calinis wrote:

Your defination of freedom is screwed then.
Why because it's different from yours? In my view and I assure you in the view of most educated individuals, yours is the screwed one.

calinis wrote:

It's a good thing your "revolution" wont happen eh?

We'll see..
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Yes and he never said he didn't support the actions....which makes me think he probably has sympathy towards the Nazi scum.

What the hell is difamation?

Calling all Jews rich capitalist bastards IS anti-semetic. If I say all blacks are criminals, is that racist?

And the S. Ossetians dont want to be ruled by the oppressive force that is Russia. I know. There is no possible reason why Russia wants to "help" them without having some sort of benefit towards themselves.

Just cuz saving the Kurds from dying wasnt the main reason we invaded doesn't mean they dont thank us.

Yes people should not wasnt resources. Doesn't mean resources are not already scarce. Providing everyone with tons of stuff is just going to take a toll on the earth's infinite resources.

So you're going to arrest for not working? At least under capitalism if you dont work, you get fired BUT YOU'RE NOT A CRIMINAL! Are you going to ship them off to labour camps where they work in brutal conditions?

Then what will the hanicapped people do? And children? I mean, everyone has to work, right?

Explain to me why the USSR failed then. Did any of the leaders have a sufficient knowledge on communism? Hell I'm sure they did, but it doesnt mean they wont manipulate the situation to gain power because PEOPLE WANT POWER. That's what they want. History shows us this. So you say people themselves will overthrow the system at this stage eh? Why didn't the people in the USSR attempt to overthrow it?

The laws will not be based on morality. I hate your system already.

Morality is self-responsibility, not harming others, not destroying decency, being a good citizen, etc.

How does calling me a "little kid" hold strength to your arguement? I'm about as much of a "little kid" as you, dumbass.

I would never resort to immoral methods despite the conditions you may think call for it. If I do not make a sufficient income to feed my family, I will work harder and get a promotion. Stop defending these immoral scum who brought the situation themselves, not capitalism. Capitalism did not cause them to be dumbasses and drop out of HS cuz they got so high everyday that they couldn't graduate and then they go stealing, probably to buy their drugs and cause harm to people. And you feel sorry for them? Oh, it's just capitalism that caused them to be stupid, afterall, eh?

Do you reckon that in your so-called "utopia" that everyone would get along wonderfully? That there will not be criminals? That's plain idealism and completely baseless. Have you ever considered genetics play a significant role in human development? Why aren't all people under capitalism criminals? For the same reason that not all people under your idealist community wont be all good-hearted individuals. Even inspite of hardships, people keep morality grounded and do not resort to unethical methods. Society might infleunce an individual to some degree, but to go further and say that all criminals are only criminal because of the so-called inequalities of capitalism is absurd.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:54 am

calinis wrote:
Yes and he never said he didn't support the actions....which makes me think he probably has sympathy towards the Nazi scum.

You're accusing on an unfundamented suposition, on a weak basis. I hereby acuse you of defamation.

calinis wrote:

What the hell is difamation?

Defamation, sorry. Ortogrpahic mistake.

calinis wrote:

Calling all Jews rich capitalist bastards IS anti-semetic. If I say all blacks are criminals, is that racist?

It depends on the context and way to say it. Calling all Jews rich capitalist bastards is not per say anti-semitic and in a context in which it is actually true, much less.

Stop employing paralelisms.

calinis wrote:

And the S. Ossetians dont want to be ruled by the oppressive force that is Russia. I know.
You sure know better what South Ossetians want than them. And you sure know better than them their own opinion on Russia.

calinis wrote:

There is no possible reason why Russia wants to "help" them without having some sort of benefit towards themselves.

If you want to see it that way, Russia got a political score against Georgia.

calinis wrote:

Just cuz saving the Kurds from dying wasnt the main reason we invaded doesn't mean they dont thank us.
It wasn't even among the reasons, and I wouldn't doubt US forces have killed kurds as well, and a large enough ammount. Most Kurds are not even pro-US, they're actually against (since they know US intentions) but they sure see the status quo more convenient than a solid Iraq. Anyway it's obvious you're not fighting for Kurdish well being nor for their independence.

calinis wrote:

Yes people should not wasnt resources. Doesn't mean resources are not already scarce. Providing everyone with tons of stuff is just going to take a toll on the earth's infinite resources.

Who is providing everyone with tons? Just instead of a being able to get 20 while he will use only 5 and waste 15 and b being able to take only two instead of the 4 he needs, both a and b will be given just what they'll use.

calinis wrote:

So you're going to arrest for not working? At least under capitalism if you dont work, you get fired BUT YOU'RE NOT A CRIMINAL! Are you going to ship them off to labour camps where they work in brutal conditions?

I don't condone laziness when the conditions allow you to work and have a good living.

calinis wrote:

Then what will the hanicapped people do? And children? I mean, everyone has to work, right?

Handicapped will live in welfare, children will study.

calinis wrote:

Explain to me why the USSR failed then. Did any of the leaders have a sufficient knowledge on communism? Hell I'm sure they did, but it doesnt mean they wont manipulate the situation to gain power because PEOPLE WANT POWER. That's what they want. History shows us this. So you say people themselves will overthrow the system at this stage eh? Why didn't the people in the USSR attempt to overthrow it?

People didn't have enough knowledge on communism and USSR's leadership stablished a capitalist system while trying to destroy capitalism and implement communism. That's contradictory and that's wh USSR collapsed.

calinis wrote:

The laws will not be based on morality. I hate your system already.

You don't even know what morality stands for, how can you tell?

calinis wrote:

Morality is self-responsibility, not harming others, not destroying decency, being a good citizen, etc.
Communism advocates for not harming others as lond}g as they don't harm.
Define "decency" and "good". If you can of course.

calinis wrote:

How does calling me a "little kid" hold strength to your arguement? I'm about as much of a "little kid" as you, dumbass.

I never argued it did, yet you implied by giving the same reply to me. And look who's talking about morality and decency and cursing... isn't this loveable?

You're 13 years old, when I was 13 I was a Zionist fascist. You ought to grow up.

calinis wrote:

I would never resort to immoral methods despite the conditions you may think call for it. If I do not make a sufficient income to feed my family, I will work harder and get a promotion.

See you are still away from facing reality. I'd like to see you facing a really hard condition in which regardless of how hard tyou work you still don't get enough to give a proper life to your family.

calinis wrote:

Stop defending these immoral scum who brought the situation themselves, not capitalism.

I'm not defending them, I'm explaining their origin with a thesis proved by research.

calinis wrote:

Capitalism did not cause them to be dumbasses and drop out of HS cuz they got so high everyday that they couldn't graduate and then they go stealing, probably to buy their drugs and cause harm to people.

See the kind of stupid dogma you employ? There's people that has finished university and yet can't find job or are not well paid. There's people that is unable to study even highschool because they got to survive.

calinis wrote:

And you feel sorry for them? Oh, it's just capitalism that caused them to be stupid, afterall, eh?

No, but capitalism foments mental and spiritual laziness by teaching you that to survive you need to take advantage of others, to step over them.

calinis wrote:

Do you reckon that in your so-called "utopia" that everyone would get along wonderfully? That there will not be criminals? That's plain idealism and completely baseless.

There would be criminals of course, but in much lesser ammounts. And those who comit crimes would not have the least excuse to commit them being punishable even in the most severe way.

calinis wrote:

Have you ever considered genetics play a significant role in human development? Why aren't all people under capitalism criminals? For the same reason that not all people under your idealist community wont be all good-hearted individuals.
Genetics... I know sons of robbers that are not robbers and I know sons of very decent men that are plain scum. Quit that crap.

Under communism, the less goodwilling you are the more prone you are to get killed.

calinis wrote:

Even inspite of hardships, people keep morality grounded and do not resort to unethical methods. Society might infleunce an individual to some degree, but to go further and say that all criminals are only criminal because of the so-called inequalities of capitalism is absurd.

And I never said that all criminals are so because of capitalism, but a broad majourity is, both because capitalism foments it and makes it easier.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 am

Nope, thinking that something is offensive is not defamation. My opinion would not change regardless of who wrote it. But then again, everyone would support Jeiro here. Immoral scum.

You didn't even refute by position. Firstly NOT all Jews are rich capitalist bastards. Was Trotsky a "rich capitalist bastard"? As a stalinist, dont let your biases towards Trotsky sway the factual basis. He was still communist and Jewish. Wow what a contradition! Why is this not considered anti-semetic but making hasty generalizations towards a different ethnic group is?

Let Russia take control of Georgia. Next it will be Belarus, the Ukraine and other former Soviet states. And we shouldn't be intiminated by this?

I dont understand why a democratic iraqi state wouldn't benefit those oppressed by Saddam's dictatorship. How is removing an evil leader not benefical to the people?

I need more than just mimimal though.

Be right back, supper. WILL RESPOND LATER.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:21 am

Continuation:

In terms of what resources should be supplied to me, I need more than minimal.

I wont work, not because I am lazy, but because of protest. I dont like communism because I want my family to have a decent quality of life. I want to have my own buisness. What kind of freedom is it when I have not the freedom to profit frm my own innovations?

So you're certain that knowledge destroys greed? Everyone who is knowledgable in communism will like it and be a good leader, providing what the people want? I dont think so. When an individual has the ability to gain absolute power, they will abuse the system in order to get it. On the practical level (not argue theoretically) communism resembles fascism, except on some economical issues. But in terms of social issues, I fail to see any differences. Do not say that no communist society has ever been achieved because, although it hasn't, the attempts to enforce a communist-esque sciety have accumulated into a society that supresses freedom. Do not say that ALL the many times communism has been attempted were isolated events, in the sense that the subsequent society was based on human error. It has failed every time it has been tried. How can you trust people that they are not selfish?

Will abortion be legalized and readily avaliable in a communist society? What about drugs? Will homosexual marriage be legal?

Patrionizing me does nothing to hold the arguement, little kid, so I do not know why you continue to do it (I did that for irony sake, little kid).

You went from a Zionist fascist to an anti-semetic bigot? Wow, what a huge change! Not to worry, I'm never going to be communist. I kinda like capitalism. I like havng the opportunity to become rich.

My mum makes $9 an hour (which is slightly above the minimum wage here) and is the only income in our household. She doesn't commit crimes to gain money. She doesn't complain about capitalism. In fact for the longest time, she didin't have a job. I'm telling you, though, there exists a way to overcome even the most difficult situations under an economic system that provides freedom for all.

Criminals are weak, for the most part. Instead of changing their situation, they take the easy road, the screw society road. They aren't going to change even if a job was avaliable because some people are just too damn lazy to work. The weak people cling to society's grasp, hoping that they can get help, when in reality, they just dont put any effort into anything. This is not due to capitalism. What creates such obviously different personalities under capitalism? Not all people are just good, not all people are just bad but they certainly arent these utopian citizens. If an invididual has to resort to crime even despite hardships, like I have said before, he is weak and pathetic. So I have no sympathy if these people end up dying because they have caused this themselves. If you're a decent working person, you'll do alright under capitalism.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Closed due to Calinian tape-recorder "arguements"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial against jeiro   Trial against jeiro - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial against jeiro
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4