World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PermaBan calinis?

Go down 
+19
MightyObserver
Sara
comrade110397
Speznas
Black_Cross
Tyrlop
Sill
calinis
Zeronos
Lilith
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Diogritor
revolution
RedSoviet
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hutin Suprimée
CoolKidX
Liche
Kenzu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do you think that we should give a permaban to calinis?
I AGREE
PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Vote_lcap60%PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
UNDECIDED
PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
I DISAGREE
PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Vote_lcap32%PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:39 am

Kenzu wrote:
Why the last day?
Why should it be now, when it switched from a favorable situation of calinis to a negative one.

Because it's been on long enough, there are enough good enough arguements against him and a good ammount of people have voted.

If it has turned negative towards calinis is because several voters lurked a bit the site and realized who calinis really is and decided not to just grant him a 2nd chance. Calinis has had more than 4 chances.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:09 am

Zealot would never have supported ending the poll when the opinion was split.

He supports ending it now. Go figure.

I thought the poll doesn't count anyways because it's easy to change your vote?

I thought it was only those who gave a reason why should have their votes count.

Also people like liche and enviro just saying they're moving away from supporting me just because? Wth is with that? Enviro's position prior to swtiching was well founded and legitimate and then he said otherwise because....well because other people dont support me and he just had to be in the group with the most against me, simply because he can. And liche is the most indecisive person here with his constant switiching positions and crap like that for the same reason! because he can!

but whatever, I really dont care. I dont care if you ban me for whatever reason, simply because you dont like me, when i'm not screwing anything up.

I'll leave. You can be happy this way, whatever. I dont see how I was harming anyone simply by adding my opinion. If you dont like my opinion, I dont understand how you can just argue it or ignore it or whatever. maybe that's too difficult.

Kenzu, I apperciate the fact that you have an unbiased sense f justice and if you were on more, this site wouldn't be clouded with bias. Thanks for supporting me even though he are politically in opition. Best of luck to you.

Thanks everyone else who supported me., too.
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:51 am

Twas' a good run Calinis, at least you didn't leave like those idiots who just said "fuck kenzu" or "this is a unfair forum so im leaving."

Respect Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:55 am

Rename wrote:
Twas' a good run Calinis, at least you didn't leave like those idiots who just said "fuck kenzu" or "this is a unfair forum so im leaving."

Respect Smile

Oh my goodness. This is indeed fun. Have you checked that the other guys literally fought for about 5 months?

calinis wrote:
Zealot would never have supported ending the poll when the opinion was split.

I would have if at least more than 50% of the voters had taken into consideration the situation. Did you wonder why it changed?

calinis wrote:

He supports ending it now. Go figure.

It hasn't ended even though it's been running for quite a good while.

calinis wrote:

I thought the poll doesn't count anyways because it's easy to change your vote?

This doesn't make sense.

calinis wrote:

I thought it was only those who gave a reason why should have their votes count.

For that matter only those who have full knowledge on your background should be allowed to vote.

calinis wrote:

Also people like liche and enviro just saying they're moving away from supporting me just because? Wth is with that?

Not really. They had their reasons to change. And they were not the only ones to do so.

calinis wrote:

Enviro's position prior to swtiching was well founded and legitimate

So it is well founded and legitimate just when it favours you, right?

calinis wrote:

and then he said otherwise because....well because other people dont support me and he just had to be in the group with the most against me, simply because he can.

Don't think he just did it for that.

calinis wrote:

And liche is the most indecisive person here with his constant switiching positions and crap like that for the same reason! because he can!

That, or he realized who you are.

calinis wrote:

but whatever, I really dont care. I dont care if you ban me for whatever reason, simply because you dont like me, when i'm not screwing anything up.

And you again deny what you've done and accuse us for being against you just because we don't like you. There's a fair ammount of well founded reasons for which you are banworthy and they have been presented enough times, probably even in excess.

calinis wrote:

I'll leave. You can be happy this way, whatever.

Good.

calinis wrote:

I dont see how I was harming anyone simply by adding my opinion. If you dont like my opinion,

It's not for your opinion and you know it perfectly well. You engaged in slander, you engaged in personal attacks and 90% of your seemingly serious discussions are big piles of trolling.

calinis wrote:

I dont understand how you can just argue it or ignore it or whatever. maybe that's too difficult.

We've argued and you have demonstrated that you don't know how to or don't intend to properly do so.

Ignore them, they're too fun to ignore them and some things just can't stay there unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Rename wrote:

Respect Smile

Oh my goodness. This is indeed fun. Have you checked that the other guys literally fought for about 5 months?

Calinis has also fought for quite awhile. Recently when he was doing better instead of being a annoying troll he was still forced to fight. (note, i do realize back before he was a annoying troll, but threw my scannings of what i've missed, all i see is that he's actually doing something.)

But this is besides the entire point, my point was calinis left on a much better note than the others who just whined and complained, than when they didn't get what they want, they said "fuck kenzu" and left.
Back to top Go down
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member
Sill

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 am

so wait, calinis was banned or just left?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 am

Rename wrote:

Calinis has also fought for quite awhile. Recently when he was doing better instead of being a annoying troll he was still forced to fight. (note, i do realize back before he was a annoying troll, but threw my scannings of what i've missed, all i see is that he's actually doing something.)

He is still an annoying troll.

Rename wrote:

But this is besides the entire point, my point was calinis left on a much better note than the others who just whined and complained, than when they didn't get what they want, they said "fuck kenzu" and left.

Those that you say that just whined actually did much more than that, they were far worthier members of WR than calinis and had fought with well founded arguements for far longer than calinis, actually even since some months before calinis joined. They just got too pissed off.

Sill wrote:
so wait, calinis was banned or just left?

He claims to have left.
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
He is still an annoying troll.
You even think that according to his newer type posts that are almost as long as yours? Isn't trolling like, not contributing to the conversation just posting stupid crap against someone? I can't see this in his newer posts.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Those that you say that just whined actually did much more than that, they were far worthier members of WR than calinis and had fought with well founded arguements for far longer than calinis, actually even since some months before calinis joined. They just got too pissed off.
What are, by your standards, "far worthier members of wr." I didn't know someone was worth more on here than others, unless im not understanding correctly.
And yes, they have fought with well arguments longer, but had calinis started too? Yes. I mean his lasts recent posts were as long as yours usually are, and thats not easy to accomplish on a postly basis.
Just getting pissed off is no reason to abadon all hope because you didn't get what you want, than say "fuck you kenzu" and leave. They could of at least been like Jeiro and post a good reason and informative response to why they left instead.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Why the last day?
Why should it be now, when it switched from a favorable situation of calinis to a negative one.

Let me refresh your memory Kenzu.

Kenzu wrote:
The poll closes 10 days after it has been opened on the 19th november 2008.

You wrote that on the 9th, not the 19th. So the poll would have ended six days ago, on the 19th.
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Why the last day?

Let me refresh your memory Kenzu.

Kenzu wrote:
The poll closes 10 days after it has been opened on the 19th november 2008.

You wrote that on the 9th, not the 19th. So the poll would have ended six days ago, on the 19th.

So, 6 days ago, what was the vote? IT's not like it matters anyway he already left.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 am

Rename wrote:

You even think that according to his newer type posts that are almost as long as yours? Isn't trolling like, not contributing to the conversation just posting stupid crap against someone? I can't see this in his newer posts.

You'd have to be replying to them to notice those posts' trollity. If you read them carefully you'll notice that in some parts he's clearly disregarded that a point in the previous post has been adressed or immediately comes up with data irrelevant to the discussion.

Rename wrote:

What are, by your standards, "far worthier members of wr." I didn't know someone was worth more on here than others, unless im not understanding correctly.

My standard for a worthy member is someone that intelligently contributes to the site and with whom it is possible to have an intelligent discussion. Smeone that will take the time to read what he replies to and will or at least try engage in objective debate. Someone who has goodwill to discuss.

Rename wrote:

And yes, they have fought with well arguments longer, but had calinis started too? Yes. I mean his lasts recent posts were as long as yours usually are, and thats not easy to accomplish on a postly basis.

The matter is not to have just quantity but quality as well. Many of his posts were often disguised as coherent while sometimes 30 or 40% of the post wouldn't even adress the point being discussed. Once again, he would also disregard what is being told to him and he would intentionally engage in ad hominem arguements, ad baculum and other kinds of fallacies quite repeatedly.

Rename wrote:

Just getting pissed off is no reason to abadon all hope because you didn't get what you want, than say "fuck you kenzu" and leave.

It's much more than a tantrum. Is leaving for plain disregard to their arguements and even being punished for not good enough reasons.

They had tried to get their voice listened and it was just disregarded and then muttered.

Rename wrote:

They could of at least been like Jeiro and post a good reason and informative response to why they left instead.

They did in various posts and seveal times. Those posts were the last ones and, probably for their format and the context in which they were posted, more prominent.

Also, I'm no grammar nazi and all that but... why do you say "could of" instead of "could have"?
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:51 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
You'd have to be replying to them to notice those posts' trollity. If you read them carefully you'll notice that in some parts he's clearly disregarded that a point in the previous post has been adressed or immediately comes up with data irrelevant to the discussion.
Well i can't say much against this, considering i haven't been replying to them as you do. But the ones i have read over the past couple of days weren't anything like older style.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

The matter is not to have just quantity but quality as well. Many of his posts were often disguised as coherent while sometimes 30 or 40% of the post wouldn't even adress the point being discussed. Once again, he would also disregard what is being told to him and he would intentionally engage in ad hominem arguements, ad baculum and other kinds of fallacies quite repeatedly.
Can you link some of the discussions you have had with him that have turned into this? I have not noticed any besides one. And quality, as in his opinon, or the way he represents it?

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

It's much more than a tantrum. Is leaving for plain disregard to their arguements and even being punished for not good enough reasons.

They had tried to get their voice listened and it was just disregarded and then muttered.
We'll, first off, as you know i come on for a spur like once a couple weeks than leave off again, and everytime i come here something new is happening we're people aim their anger at someone, usually aimed at calinis or matt. Just happened to be Kenzu this time, never before have i seen them so pissed at Kenzu, just suddenly happened. As for the other point, i really have no idea, considering i haven't seen anyone banned besides people that went around saying "fuck kenzu" or "fuck liche" etcetc, which deserves a ban.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

They did in various posts and seveal times. Those posts were the last ones and, probably for their format and the context in which they were posted, more prominent.

Also, I'm no grammar nazi and all that but... why do you say "could of" instead of "could have"?

I'd go find the quotes exactly, but im lazy. I do remember the following =
Darkside = "Fuck kenzu" "fuck this forum im leaving"
RedSoviet = "Fuck Kenzu and liche" "lilith sucks"
Stos = Something along the lines of moron/idiot, unsure of exactly what.
Hutin = Abusing moderator rights by doing some shit with a poll
Ill get the others later.

And its fine to be a grammar nazi sometimes! I don't know why i typed that, but thanks for the correction.
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:19 am

calanis
i repsect you
i thiink you have changed
i am changing my vote AGAIN

P.S
rename YOUR AVI KICKS ASS
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:57 am

enviro wrote:
P.S
rename YOUR AVI KICKS ASS

cheers
I love your green-i-ness
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:14 am

Rename wrote:

Well i can't say much against this, considering i haven't been replying to them as you do. But the ones i have read over the past couple of days weren't anything like older style.

Then, I'd say it would be a good idea to look more closely in order to emit a proper enough opinion on the matter.

Rename wrote:

Can you link some of the discussions you have had with him that have turned into this? I have not noticed any besides one. And quality, as in his opinon, or the way he represents it?

I'll do it but not anytime soon. That's a fairly time-demanding and tedious activity to which I have dedicated a good enough ammount of time already.

Quality: Of course the way in which he represents his views and argues.

Rename wrote:

We'll, first off, as you know i come on for a spur like once a couple weeks than leave off again, and everytime i come here something new is happening we're people aim their anger at someone, usually aimed at calinis or matt. Just happened to be Kenzu this time, never before have i seen them so pissed at Kenzu, just suddenly happened.

I'd suggest you to check some things from april to july.

Rename wrote:

As for the other point, i really have no idea, considering i haven't seen anyone banned besides people that went around saying "fuck kenzu" or "fuck liche" etcetc, which deserves a ban.

I've been called "corrupt motherfucker" and, even though that's slander, I don't deem it banworthy.

I don't know about you but I think that slander and mockery at someone elses disgraces are more serious than something as silly as saying "fuck you".

Rename wrote:

I'd go find the quotes exactly, but im lazy. I do remember the following =
Darkside = "Fuck kenzu" "fuck this forum im leaving"
RedSoviet = "Fuck Kenzu and liche" "lilith sucks"
Stos = Something along the lines of moron/idiot, unsure of exactly what.
Hutin = Abusing moderator rights by doing some shit with a poll
Ill get the others later.

Except for Hutin's abuse of power, the others are definitely not even 10% as serious as slander or mockery at someone else's brother's death.

Next time I want to kill someone I'll make sure that all possible witnesses dislike me, hoping that the justice system works like WR's justice system in which witnesses are disregarded just for not liking the culprit.

Rename wrote:

And its fine to be a grammar nazi sometimes! I don't know why i typed that, but thanks for the correction.

You're welcome, if you ever see I do commit a mistake point it out to me.
Back to top Go down
Kenzu
Kenzu

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Can someone check what was the public opinion 10 days after the poll opened?

What people were in support of a ban, what people were against, what people were undecided at that time?

If more people are in support of a ban, then I will have to ban calinis.

PS: Only posts with opinions count as votes. Read the voting rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/SocialistWorldRepublic
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
Zeronos

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Kenzu wrote:

What people were in support of a ban, what people were against, what people were undecided at that time?

If more people are in support of a ban, then I will have to ban calinis.

PS: Only posts with opinions count as votes. Read the voting rules.

Even though it's far easier to change your vote if you only count posts.

Honestly, why bother including a poll if you're only going to count posts?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 am

Zeronos wrote:

Even though it's far easier to change your vote if you only count posts.

Honestly, why bother including a poll if you're only going to count posts?

Just to keep record.

Anyway, I think this thread's lack of organization takes validity from it.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:22 am

Let's start thiz over without a poll i say.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:39 am

well i think zel is right
i mean calanis did spam alot and never accepted that fact
he just acts so arrogantly
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 am

Quote :

For the Ban-
Tyrlop
Black_Cross
ZK
Speznas
RS
Zeronos
revolution
Diogritor
Stos

Against the Ban-
Enviro
CKX
comrade110397
Kenzu
Sara
MightyObserver
Calinis
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Lilith
Sill
Liche

... Pathetic
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 am

Black_Cross wrote:
]

Against the Ban-
Enviro
CKX
comrade110397
Kenzu
Sara
MightyObserver
Calinis
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Lilith
Sill
Liche

... Pathetic

comrade110397: Too new to judge, lacking information.

Sara: Doesn't come often enough. Lacks information.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321: Hadn't come often enough, lacked information. Changed his mind as soon as he broadened his knowledge on calinis.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:29 pm

And Spezna's, if you're going to be critical of those others.

Quote :
alexCCCP-RUS-54321: Hadn't come often enough, lacked information. Changed his mind as soon as he broadened his knowledge on calinis.

He didn't post anywhere but the first page.

Last edited by Black_Cross on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
And Spezna's, if you're going to be critical of those others.

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice him.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:06 am

funny how exaclty two people from the "agaisnt" were chosen
and why should they be not allowed to vote
also pecculiar that only two were selected
making it 9 to nine or even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PermaBan calinis?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next