World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PermaBan calinis?

Go down 
+19
MightyObserver
Sara
comrade110397
Speznas
Black_Cross
Tyrlop
Sill
calinis
Zeronos
Lilith
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Diogritor
revolution
RedSoviet
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hutin Suprimée
CoolKidX
Liche
Kenzu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do you think that we should give a permaban to calinis?
I AGREE
PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
UNDECIDED
PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
I DISAGREE
PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 pm

you dont changed shit man, you know why you were banned and why you will be banned again, you said about 5 times thats all i have changed but fuck no! why we should trust you again

why you just don't get the fuck out?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:48 pm

calinis wrote:
Quote :
No, but i know the type of person you are, and i know what kind of person zach is, and i'll take his word over yours on any given day.

You do know zach hated me way before that (for no reason) and said that I deserved to die. So what kind of person is he, then?

Before that you were still babbling on about killing everyone who uses drugs. So that hardly surprises me that zach hated you, even though he doesn't take drugs. I'm sure he had other reasons as well.

Quote :
The thing is that Speznas' comment was "ban, what ever" as if he didn't really care about it, but had the power to vote, so just decided to simply for that reason. Just because he can vote doesn't mean he should. Why vote for something you dont have an opinion about just because you can?

Maybe cos it's funny as shit? And the hypocracy is on Kenzu, not you (at least in this instance).

And really, how much of a difference is there between someone votes out of apathy, and someone who votes out of ignorance?

Quote :
Because she has an opinion other than yours?

That's Kenzu's fiancee(?).
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:29 am

Quote :

Your comments are more offensive than mine and nobody is threatening to ban you. How does me being on this site effect you, really?

Quote :
Before that you were still babbling on about killing everyone who uses drugs. So that hardly surprises me that zach hated you, even though he doesn't take drugs. I'm sure he had other reasons as well.

No he always just hated me. He wished death on me even before i said anything (apparently) insulting to him.

Quote :
And really, how much of a difference is there between someone votes out of apathy, and someone who votes out of ignorance?

Who's voting out of ignorance here? Look at all my recent comments and you'll see that speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:16 am

I DISAGREE

He has improved greatly.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:19 am

yes- 12

idk-1

no-11

Oh its getting hot out here!
Back to top Go down
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
Zeronos

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 am

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited by Zeronos on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:10 am

This is an epic mock at all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:33 pm

IVE changed my mind. calinis u vote no. because u said to me i was gay. Sad
Back to top Go down
Speznas
Pioneer
Speznas

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Speznas wrote:
ban, what ever

Why? You are new, how can you judge about someone when you came only 2 days ago?

i see how people talks about him, and wannt him out, so i will support them to get him out
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Speznas wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Speznas wrote:
ban, what ever

Why? You are new, how can you judge about someone when you came only 2 days ago?

i see how people talks about him, and wannt him out, so i will support them to get him out
I think Speznas just his good insight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:18 pm

calinis wrote:
Quote :

Your comments are more offensive than mine and nobody is threatening to ban you. How does me being on this site effect you, really?

I haven't told anyone that i want to kill them. I haven't told anyone that i'm glad members of their family are dead. I have not condoned genocide.

Maybe that's why people don't wanna ban me. Could be wrong though.

Quote :
No he always just hated me. He wished death on me even before i said anything (apparently) insulting to him.

Then supply the link to one of his posts proving this.

Quote :
Who's voting out of ignorance here? Look at all my recent comments and you'll see that speaks for itself.

No, it really doesn't. You still believe all drug users ought to be killed?

And comrade is the one voting out of ignorance. I only made reference to him because Kenzu, the hypocrite that he is, decided to single out Speznas for voting without caring. comrade couldn't possibly care any more, or be any more informed.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 am

Black_Cross wrote:

I haven't told anyone that i want to kill them. I haven't told anyone that i'm glad members of their family are dead. I have not condoned genocide.

When you are Anarchist you Representate a society that wants everybody dead, and cars burning in the streets.
that means that you actually are telling us that you want our familyes dead, and that you want to kill us. by simply representating the imoral anarchist party.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 am

Quote :
IVE changed my mind. calinis u vote no. because u said to me i was gay.

I never said that. What the hell...?

Quote :

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to redsoviet obviously, in case you couldn't tell. Likewise I never told anyone that I wanted to kill them, said that I was glad their family members are dead, or condoned genocide.

Quote :
Then supply the link to one of his posts proving this.

Cant find it now. I will search later.

Quote :

yes because all drug users are scum who enjoy harming society as a collective unit and the individuals in it. I just dont like killing innocent people that much, but that's just me. Also if you're dead, you dont have to deal with your shit life anymore. Yay?

Quote :
And comrade is the one voting out of ignorance. I only made reference to him because Kenzu, the hypocrite that he is, decided to single out Speznas for voting without caring. comrade couldn't possibly care any more, or be any more informed.

How do you know he's voting out of ignorance? You do realize that he could have read my other threads and informed himself on the matter. Speznas, however, indicated that he didn't care by saying "ban, whatever". If he had said "I think he should be banned because....", then it would have been more valid.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:08 am

Tyrlop wrote:

When you are Anarchist you Representate a society that wants everybody dead, and cars burning in the streets.
that means that you actually are telling us that you want our familyes dead, and that you want to kill us. by simply representating the imoral anarchist party.

You're making a statement out of mere ignorance something that utterly nullifies it. Get informed about anarchism and then talk, would you?

calinis wrote:
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to redsoviet obviously, in case you couldn't tell. Likewise I never told anyone that I wanted to kill them, said that I was glad their family members are dead,

You told Zach you were glad his brother died for he deserved it being the immoral homosexual he was.

calinis wrote:
or condoned genocide.

Underlined green text above and quoted text disproven by the next:

calinis wrote:

Black_Cross wrote:

yes because all drug users are scum who enjoy harming society as a collective unit and the individuals in it. I just dont like killing innocent people that much, but that's just me. Also if you're dead, you dont have to deal with your shit life anymore. Yay?

1. You do support genocide then, that is you support the annihiliation of the entire drug consuming population.
2. No, drug users do not harm society and much less intend to do so by consuming drugs. If Black_Cross smokes some weed in his home it has absolutely no impact on your life, if a man 2 miles away from you sniffs Jenkem it has no repercussion in your life.
3. People don't consume drugs just because they have a shit life. They can consume them for several resons: mere pleasure, mere fun, as a medicinal resource or as part of cultural practices.

So you're not so into killing innocent people? Just a little, right?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:21 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

You're making a statement out of mere ignorance something that utterly nullifies it. Get informed about anarchism and then talk, would you?

I Know exactly everything about Anarchism, ive seen it grove, its like a evil mushroom!
Anarchism is a mix between Imorality, populism, revolution-Romantic and psycotaism and Uniquens onslaughter.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:24 am

Quote :
You told Zach you were glad his brother died for he deserved it being the immoral homosexual he was.

Prove it.

Quote :
1. You do support genocide then, that is you support the annihiliation of the entire drug consuming population.

Would supporting the death penalty be condoning genocide by eliminating scum? If that's genocide, I dont give a damn. I dont support genocide of innocent people, though.

Quote :
2. No, drug users do not harm society and much less intend to do so by consuming drugs. If Black_Cross smokes some weed in his home it has absolutely no impact on your life, if a man 2 miles away from you sniffs Jenkem it has no repercussion in your life.

Yes because drugs decrease your mental state making you more prone to doing stupid things, like driving your car impaired and killing someone.

Quote :
3. People don't consume drugs just because they have a shit life. They can consume them for several resons: mere pleasure, mere fun, as a medicinal resource or as part of cultural practices.

Then those people are even more pathetic.

Quote :
So you're not so into killing innocent people? Just a little, right?

Not at all.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:44 am

Why are we even debating this? He isn't doing any harm anymore. He's behaving better than the average member now, if you ask me. There is simply no reason to ban him.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 am

MightyObserver wrote:
Why are we even debating this? He isn't doing any harm anymore. He's behaving better than the average member now, if you ask me. There is simply no reason to ban him.
ive changed my mind again! NO dont ban him! FREE THE CALANIS
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:33 am

Hes about to get banned. But ONE person can save him, but they must step up (if they feel like it geek )
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Liche wrote:
Hes about to get banned. But ONE person can save him, but they must step up (if they feel like it geek )

One poll, One man, is needed, for the final....decision!

*comeing around a week or so*
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:43 pm

calinis wrote:

Prove it.

Liche (who doesn't give a fuck anymore), Zach, Alek and I saw you doing that. The only way to prove it would have been by saving the chat. However, what you told me via PM is god enough evidence that you're actually capable of doing such things.

calinis wrote:

Would supporting the death penalty be condoning genocide by eliminating scum? If that's genocide, I dont give a damn. I dont support genocide of innocent people, though.

You're not supporting death penalty against people for causing troubles to society but simply for an activity which only has impact over their lives. It's like killing all those that don't drink coffee in the morning.

calinis wrote:

Yes because drugs decrease your mental state making you more prone to doing stupid things, like driving your car impaired and killing someone.

The simple fact that the majority of these actions are perfomed by people who are not under the influence of drugs and that it's not a majority of the drug consuming population who performs this, your arguement is invalid.

calinis wrote:

Then those people are even more pathetic.

That's of course just an opinion, not an objective arguement. Also, it's a stupid opinion.

calinis wrote:

Not at all.

Since you approve of killing people just for consuming drugs, an activity that doesn't harm anyone but the consumer and that if in excess, you support killing innocent people.

Tyrlop, what crimethink defines as Anarchism is not anarchism.

As for the ban on calinis, Only well founded arguements should count. This guy is still trolling and is denying to have commited what he did commit.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 pm

ive changed my mind again. thanks for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:17 pm

i disagree
he has improved
i mean look at me, i have changed and i used to be the spammiest guy around
he deserves another chanve
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 pm

enviro wrote:
i disagree
he has improved
ttly, ive changed my mind again! he needs a second chance!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:09 pm

enviro wrote:
i disagree
he has improved

You were not half as spammy as watemelon or mattabesta. Else, you never engaged in personal attacks against anybody.

Calinis keeps trolling and spamming and denies what he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PermaBan calinis?   PermaBan calinis? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PermaBan calinis?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next