World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:39 am

I've always wanted a flower with a beard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:40 am

oligarch wrote:
I've always wanted a flower with a beard!
Holy shit me too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:43 am



THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT PUMAS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:43 am

oligarch wrote:


THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT PUMAS!!!
Thats not a puma its a bobcat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 am

No, you're a bobcat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:45 am

oligarch wrote:
No, you're a bobcat!
Are little pumas scary?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:46 am

ilych wrote:
Are little pumas scary?

Sure, I guess they're kinda scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:46 am

oligarch wrote:
ilych wrote:
Are little pumas scary?

Sure, I guess they're kinda scary.
PUMAS ARE INSIDE OF ME;if they're dangerous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:49 am

WUTLOLWU██████████████OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLO█████OLWUTLOLWU███LWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTL███UTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WU██LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL███LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WU██LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WU███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO███TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUT████WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW███OLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLO████LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUT██LWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO███TLOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUTL██WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW███OLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT███WUTLOL
WUTLOLW███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO██UTLOL
WUTLO███TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL██TLOL
WUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW██LOL
WU██OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWU███████LOLWU██OL
W██LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO███TLOLWU███LWU██OL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL██TLO██████LWUTLOLWUTLO█WU██OL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW█████WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL█U██OL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO████LOLWUTLOLWUTL██W██LOL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWU███████LOLWU███LW██LOL
W███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWU███████LOL██TLOL
WUTL███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO██TLOL
WUTLO███TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT██LWUTLOL
WUTLOLO███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW██LOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO██UTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUTLO████████████████████████LWUTLOLWUTLOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 am

oligarch wrote:
WUTLOLWU██████████████OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLO█████OLWUTLOLWU███LWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTL███UTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WU██LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL███LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WU██LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WU███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO███TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUT████WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW███OLWUTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLO████LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUT██LWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO███TLOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUTL██WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW███OLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT███WUTLOL
WUTLOLW███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO██UTLOL
WUTLO███TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL██TLOL
WUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW██LOL
WU██OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWU███████LOLWU██OL
W██LOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO███TLOLWU███LWU██OL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL██TLO██████LWUTLOLWUTLO█WU██OL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW█████WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOL█U██OL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO████LOLWUTLOLWUTL██W██LOL
██TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWU███████LOLWU███LW██LOL
W███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWU███████LOL██TLOL
WUTL███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO██TLOL
WUTLO███TLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUT██LWUTLOL
WUTLOLO███OLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLW██LOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUT███WUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLOLWUTLO██UTLOLWUTLOL
WUTLOLWUTLO████████████████████████LWUTLOLWUTLOL
How about cheetahs. are they scary?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:55 am

[quote="ilych"]
Quote :

How about cheetahs. are they scary?????

Yeah, cheetahs can be pretty scary.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT GAMES!!!



GREAT GAME or GREATEST GAME?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 am

[quote="oligarch"]
ilych wrote:
Quote :

How about cheetahs. are they scary?????

Yeah, cheetahs can be pretty scary.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT GAMES!!!



GREAT GAME or GREATEST GAME?

icwhatudidthar....
GREATEST GAME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:32 pm

you guys got like add
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 pm

<div style='text-align:center;margin:0px auto 10px;'><A HREF='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4930.jpg'><IMG SRC='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4930.jpg?size=320' border=0 alt='' id='BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_' ></A>&nbsp;</div>
<div style='text-align:center;margin:0px auto 10px;'><A HREF='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4931.jpg'><IMG SRC='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4931.jpg?size=320' border=0 alt='' id='BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_' ></A>&nbsp;</div>
<div style='text-align:center;margin:0px auto 10px;'><A HREF='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4932.jpg'><IMG SRC='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4932.jpg?size=320' border=0 alt='' id='BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_' ></A>&nbsp;</div>
<div style='text-align:center;margin:0px auto 10px;'><A HREF='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4933.jpg'><IMG SRC='http://localhost:1372/4536de7051a697f9f55a3c1746aecc3b/image4933.jpg?size=320' border=0 alt='' id='BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_' ></A>&nbsp;</div>

the gr8est.

wtf??????????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:32 pm

oligarch wrote:

GREAT GAME or GREATEST GAME?
You can only play for the Americans in the single-player missions, that's the bad side of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:55 pm

detalis details. wait what game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Games   Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Riddler wrote:
oligarch wrote:

GREAT GAME or GREATEST GAME?
You can only play for the Americans in the single-player missions, that's the bad side of the game.
well making two campains would have taken more time and both would end up not as good as just one
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 am

Riddler wrote:
oligarch wrote:

GREAT GAME or GREATEST GAME?
You can only play for the Americans in the single-player missions, that's the bad side of the game.

No, you also play as the SAS, and are sometimes allied with communists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Games   Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 am

environmentalist wrote:
detalis details. wait what game

CoD4(see pic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Games   Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:56 pm

cod4 is an okay gmae
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Games   Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 am

environmentalist wrote:
cod4 is an okay gmae

Good thing is, you can shoot thru walls and other cover. But the weapons, while they are vastly improved, still need some work.

For example, the RPD machine gun didn't fire that fast and it's recoil was very low...or medium, since it was only about 15 pounds. And the M4 is strictly a "CQB" weapon.

As for pistols... Razz lol. A friend of mine snipes a lot of AI in the game. Very Happy

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Games   Today at 6:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» McCanns at commenwealth games
» The Hunger Games Trilogy (Spoilers)
» Forum games ideas?
» Creating arcade/adding games to your forum
» How do I add flash games to my forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: