World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

your goal.

Go down 
+5
Black_Cross
Riddler
nillerz
Watermelon
mattabesta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

your goal. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:42 am

mattabesta wrote:
Shabazz Freeman wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
Authorities and corporations are a natural part of capitalism. So is wage slavery and expolitation and alienation.

exacly what I was talking about.

explain how capitalism will function without the capitalist state and private property before you start shouting your stupid uninformed accusations again.

And i am FOR authority...AGAINST capitalists

capitalism rqiers a state becuse if there is no state then there is nothing to privatise.

corparations have exsisted since specalistation beagan and I must ask you why the fuck do you think that corparations should do anything but accumulate wealth????

btw that was sarcasm.

i have no idea what you are talking about
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Shabazz Freeman wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Shabazz Freeman wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
Authorities and corporations are a natural part of capitalism. So is wage slavery and expolitation and alienation.

exacly what I was talking about.

explain how capitalism will function without the capitalist state and private property before you start shouting your stupid uninformed accusations again.

And i am FOR authority...AGAINST capitalists

capitalism rqiers a state becuse if there is no state then there is nothing to privatise.

corparations have exsisted since specalistation beagan and I must ask you why the fuck do you think that corparations should do anything but accumulate wealth????

btw that was sarcasm.

i have no idea what you are talking about

that is why capitalism rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:26 am

I never thought of it that way before. But I agree, capitalism does rocks!
not
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:10 am

Dictatorship of America under a Capitalist Society. No Genocide, No corruption, and a united people!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:27 am

Diogritor wrote:
Dictatorship of America under a Capitalist Society. No Genocide, No corruption, and a united people!

Cuz the secret police oppress the working people of the world. Political "democratic" propaganda in TV, the Presidents sprouting lies, Iraq, governmental "private" media, and so on. America depends on cheap labor, media propaganda, and the corporation to keep its war machine running.

They are running out.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:36 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

Cuz the secret police oppress the working people of the world. Political "democratic" propaganda in TV, the Presidents sprouting lies, Iraq, governmental "private" media, and so on. America depends on cheap labor, media propaganda, and the corporation to keep its war machine running.

They are running out.

hey how's complaining?
not looking at the intelligent 25% of america
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:37 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

They are running out.
War Machine? lol. America dousn't even support this stupid war. The only reason we are still there is because Bush and his posse are making money. How? Bush owns most of the contracting companys over there. the more mess we or they cause the richer he gets.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:37 pm

not just bush more like evry secratary in the white house.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Preaty much. hopefully it will chage in november when we get his ass out of office.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:55 am

Diogritor wrote:
Preaty much. hopefully it will chage in november when we get his ass out of office.
LOL it will change, LOL the american thinks the white house will change!
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:01 am

Who do you want for prezadint dio?
Back to top Go down
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:17 pm

me. I want me for prez.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Rolling Eyes I was tALking to dIo, but he'd probably give the same answer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:22 am

Im leaning Hillary. Her and Obama are basically the same in every way but Obama has only been in politics for 4 years and I am worried that he may be too inexperienced to not be a puppet for Industry... or not experienced enough to accept being a puppet and stays all alone. Very Happy

Edit... and myself ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:00 am

Diogritor wrote:
Im leaning Hillary. Her and Obama are basically the same in every way but Obama has only been in politics for 4 years and I am worried that he may be too inexperienced to not be a puppet for Industry... or not experienced enough to accept being a puppet and stays all alone. Very Happy

Edit... and myself ^^

Obama's entire campaign has clearly demonstrated that he is more than capable enough to administer the capitalist state and command US imperialism
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:15 pm

what?
w8 the person that has 10 times more experienc is the worse chose?
you may well be true but dosn't logic tell us that someone who has been doing a very simular thing a lot longer is more capable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:33 am

mattabesta wrote:
what?
w8 the person that has 10 times more experienc is the worse chose?
you may well be true but dosn't logic tell us that someone who has been doing a very simular thing a lot longer is more capable?

lol

that was an insult

and not necessarily

you can be building cars shitty for 40 years and be a shittier car builder than the 28 year old fresh out of college
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:10 pm

yes but I don't think clinton makes cars...
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:54 am

he just burned you mark how will you ever think of a reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your goal.   your goal. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your goal.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: