World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pope is/was a Dictator

Go down 
+9
Mr.fredy5
Diogritor
mattabesta
Voice of Reason
Kenzu
Comrade Pollett
comiescums
Zealot_Kommunizma
Patetine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:23 pm

John Paul the 2nd was deffinatly not a emperor or dictator - weather he was a Pope or otherwise, he was a man to be respected.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:41 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
John Paul the 2nd was deffinatly not a emperor or dictator - weather he was a Pope or otherwise, he was a man to be respected.
you mean the 20th right?
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

Comrade, you ought to read "The Power and Glory" by David Yallop and then judge about Mr. John Paul. I hope that book is not forbidden in Poland though.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 pm

mattabesta wrote:

you mean the 20th right?

No, he means the 2nd. John Paul II = John paul the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:19 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

Comrade, you ought to read "The Power and Glory" by David Yallop and then judge about Mr. John Paul. I hope that book is not forbidden in Poland though.

So your saying I should belive any writen stuff I read? Then how about we go and read Turner's Diary?
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:36 pm

i always thought of John Paul II as a nice old guy, kinda like a grandpa Razz
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

So your saying I should belive any writen stuff I read? Then how about we go and read Turner's Diary?

No, read everything you can and believe what is well substantiated, contextualize and judge by yourself.

I personally have no respect for any leader of one of the worst religious institutions ever in existance.
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

I personally have no respect for any leader of one of the worst religious institutions ever in existence.
A bit harsh. Hate the game not the player. i mean it cant be the worse, what about all the suicide cults that has been trough out the time ?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:29 am

Ryom wrote:
A bit harsh. Hate the game not the player.
I'm harsh with whom has goven me reasons to be harsh with and I'm glad to be so. I hate the game and the one who likes to play it.

Ryom wrote:

i mean it cant be the worse, what about all the suicide cults that has been trough out the time ?
No need for paralellisms my friend. The existance of one evil doesn't justify the existance of the other unless the second is an implication of the 1st.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:26 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

you mean the 20th right?

No, he means the 2nd. John Paul II = John paul the 2nd.

he's the 20th to me
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Look Zealot - I'm Atheists too and I hate the Church industry as it is. John Paul didn't even WANT to be the Pope, and just because he believed in True Christianity doesn't make him a Power Hungry Fatass from Vatican. He for example admitted the Church was wrong, and actually Apolgised for the Evil it did, the man cared for everyone and He overall was a GOOD man weather or not he was a Pope. Look the Guy won of the Respect of the Entire world, and I don't mean the whole Christian World, everyone respected him - Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, Konfcionists.... everyone. So don't spew crap on the Guy just becous he "played the game you hate." Cos seriously thats just Ideology fascism.

I rest my Case - If John Paul the 2 was a Dictator and Evil man... then Stalin was Xenu
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 am

The pope a dictator ?

I suppose you 'could' call him that yea

Worth remembering though that not all dictators are bad, just like not all democracies are good.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:03 pm

inkus2000 wrote:
The pope a dictator ?

I suppose you 'could' call him that yea

Worth remembering though that not all dictators are bad, just like not all democracies are good.

LOLZ a good guy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope is/was a Dictator   Pope is/was a Dictator - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope is/was a Dictator
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4