World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Japan and China in talks

Go down 
+6
Sara
Diogritor
mattabesta
Watermelon
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
VRaptorX
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member

Japan and China in talks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan and China in talks   Japan and China in talks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Truman dropping two atomic bombs on Japan's cities doesn't sound too "democratic" to me. I wonder WHY Japan immediately got along and was forgiven so quickly by the US to be their "allies", hmm?
Because the cold war was knocking on USA's doors?

And MacArthur, if I remember correctly, wasn't afraid to bomb China either. He once said, "We shall destroy the Chinese into dust by unleashing FIFTY atomic bombs." Of course, I doubt US had that much into the 1950s.

And?

He wouldn't care less about Japan either.

And most Japanese dislike the American presence there. Sure, they might "get along", but eventually, something happens and the people move when the American-puppeted Japanese government can't. And because the Japanese government are nothing but a buncha puppets, the people are told a lie and MADE to believe it because of the culture of Japan.

Seriously. A friend of mine met a Japanese exchange student who literally believed America was this fantasy paradise of wonderland and sh!7. Naturally, I was mildly surprised. I suspected most Japanese liked America, but not that much.
So the only japanese guy you know his opinon on that subject loved america? Weeeell, that kinda discredits your former sentences. I repeat as far as I know amis and japanese are getting along very well. And what has that to do with japanese culture? A marvellous one as I think.

I personally pity those fools over there.
Mr. T aside, I don't hink you need to do that.
Back to top Go down

Japan and China in talks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2