World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New system of governement exposed here!

Go down 
+8
oligarch
nillerz
Stos
calinis
MightyObserver
Liche
Zealot_Kommunizma
Jesus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

New system of governement exposed here! Empty
PostSubject: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 am

Hello i would like to expose a new system i have comed up with a friend of mine.

This system would be a system where we privatize the state and it becomes a company, the leader is the president of it.

Like a company the ''employees'' would all be divided in differents social classes jugded by they're intelligence and they're money (normally relative).

Highest Class: The President of the company (Samuel Nadeau)

2nd Class: The 11 Ministers of the president (like a cabinet) they are in charge of the more importants aspect of the socety.Chosen in the owners of the biggest actual companies of the state before the revolution

3rd Class: Sub-Company Owners. In one giant company that is the state they're is sub-companies, all controlled by the state, they're is only 1 compagny per domain (exemple: Cable Companies, Supermarket companies etc)

And it goes on and on until we reach the working class and the sub-working class

Working Class: Does the main ''hand job'' they normally have the same salaries and they're job are choosen in link with they're natural abilities and they're physical aptitudes. Composes 80% of the society

Sub-Working Class: 10% of the society. Represents people that normally don't work by choice, and who accumulate an astronomic ammont of debts. They will be turned into slaves until they finished regiving their debt to the state. Exanges Between sub and working class are constant.

We would take advantage of the economic crysis going on to begin that revolution, we would little by little take away freedom from the people for they're ''security''

Since most of the head guys in big companies already think they're almighty and stuff it wouldn't be hard to convince them to adopt a plan where they are really advantaged and powerful.

Education: ''real'' educationd would only be allowed to higher classes (top 3) all the other classes would be educated to accept that system as the only one and we would never mention any existence of living another way. Everyone disrespecting those rules will either be expelled, turned into a slave or more simply killed. By doing this for 3 generations or more we could completely erase democracy from the memorie of the people.

Health: Totally free and assumed by the state since it's they're employees. That's one of the most fairest things in the system. Everyone receives his normal salary until he is ''judged'' in enough well conditions (physically and mentally) to rebegin his works. Applies for all classes exept the top three who will receive an ''deluxe'' treatment and the slaves who will receive the bare minimum. The level of ''luxury'' of the middle classes will be choosed by them since the money required for it will be taken away from they're common salaries.

Taxes: Taxes aren't equal for everyone, it is based on they're performance at work, everyone in the same type of work will receive the same salary but will be taxed judged by they're performance, someone can even be tax free! With this system, the distribution of money is more equal because the people who don't contribute with they're work contribute with a greater part of they're salary, It also applies to the 3rd class depending on how well they're managing they're sub companies, but it doesn't apply to the top 2 classes.

Economy: There is only 1 company per product judged economically healthy enough to be produced. Every price is fixed depending of the economic situation lowering the risk of starvation.

Social: Everyone can have relations with other classes (exept the top 3 can only frequent the top 3). They can all mary someone from a higher or lower class, but they're children will receive a different class from the parents according to his abilities judged in his development.

Class Change: Classes are normally hereditary, exept with the case mentionned aboved, but if 2 people from the same class produce a children he is insured to stay in it, exept if he shows unatural skills that could lower/higher his ranking. The number of people in classes are always proportional meaning that you have to lower someone if you wanna upgrade someone. With this system unbalancement of class is impossible.

Food Production: Territories are reserved for food production, which means houses can't be built on them, more or less land will be reserved for food production adjusting to the number of people born and death. More lands will be reserved for food production if the population increase, habitations who will be destroyed will be relocated elsewhere, again it is a service provided by the state.

that's about it for now more to come

btw i think i deserve a new group for that
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:59 am

Aristocratic Corporatism? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:01 am

Yeah i gotta find a name for that system tough
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:05 am

Libertarianism?

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:16 am

Read the whole post before commenting and saying i'm crazy please.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:29 am

Jesus wrote:
Read the whole post before commenting and saying i'm crazy please.
I didn't call you crazy, just a Libertarian!

RON PAUL
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:31 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong but... uh... are you deliberately designing a bad system???

I can't imagine any other reason you would make a system and describe it this way.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 am

Bad system? A system where everyone has food and a shelter? and salaries proportional to they're work? You read my post?
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:35 am

Jesus wrote:
Bad system? A system where everyone has food and a shelter? and salaries proportional to they're work? You read my post?

A system where you admit to having people essentially be slaves? 90% of the population is kept seperated from a select few privileged people?

...so ...you're serious then?
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 am

MightyObserver wrote:
Jesus wrote:

A system where you admit to having people essentially be slaves? 90% of the population is kept seperated from a select few privileged people?

...so ...you're serious then?

Yes you think democracy is different? don't tell me president of companies actually talk frequentelly to other people then them, btw only 10% are slaves others are workers, not the same.

btw liche that message was for everyone not just you
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:02 am

Jesus wrote:
you think democracy is different?

Yes but even so the flaws you see in one system shoulod not be carried on to one of your own creation.

Jesus wrote:
don't tell me president of companies actually talk frequentelly to other people then them,

What the heck are you talking about? Are you comparing this to Democracy or Capitalism?

Jesus wrote:
btw only 10% are slaves

Any amount of slaves over 0% is too many.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:24 am

Seems akin to the Soviet Union.
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:22 pm

Liche wrote:
Libertarianism?

lol
Oh, come on Liche, you're in the fucking Anarchist Party. You should be trying to reclaim the term 'libertarian' to its rightful owners, the anarchists, from who it was stolen (anarchists began using it in the 1850s or so, as it is the antonym of 'authoritarian', then recently the stupid laissez-faire fuckwits stole it), not tell more people to use it for stupid ideologies.
Though yes, privatizing the state was already thought of by the 'anarcho'-capitalists.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Stos wrote:
Liche wrote:
Libertarianism?

lol
Oh, come on Liche, you're in the fucking Anarchist Party. You should be trying to reclaim the term 'libertarian' to its rightful owners, the anarchists, from who it was stolen (anarchists began using it in the 1850s or so, as it is the antonym of 'authoritarian', then recently the stupid laissez-faire fuckwits stole it), not tell more people to use it for stupid ideologies.
Though yes, privatizing the state was already thought of by the 'anarcho'-capitalists.
I was being passive aggressive to the modern libertarians, which is what I do to fight back. But yea, it was made around the same time as the term anarcho-syndicalists...come to think of it, most anarcho terms come from around the same time (mid 1800s).
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:57 am

That's an awful idea. It takes out the entire idea of competition keeping corporations in check.
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:21 am

I think that's by definition fascism.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:10 am

MightyObserver wrote:
Jesus wrote:
you think democracy is different?

Yes but even so the flaws you see in one system shoulod not be carried on to one of your own creation.

Jesus wrote:
don't tell me president of companies actually talk frequentelly to other people then them,

What the heck are you talking about? Are you comparing this to Democracy or Capitalism?

Jesus wrote:
btw only 10% are slaves

Any amount of slaves over 0% is too many.

Haha you tell me people who do not work intentionally and live on the taxes of others and the prisonners who murdered and violated shouldn't be used for the good of society? that's strange
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:10 am

oligarch wrote:

We do not discriminate people...
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:11 am

nillerz wrote:
That's an awful idea. It takes out the entire idea of competition keeping corporations in check.

No absolutely not! you're salary is proportional to you're efforts! that's motivating as well as the cast system
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 am

Right but what force makes the corporate government pay you equally? There's no alternative, you can't go work for some other corporation, so they have no incentive to.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 am

nillerz wrote:
Right but what force makes the corporate government pay you equally? There's no alternative, you can't go work for some other corporation, so they have no incentive to.

that's full of non-sense! you're first sentence doesn't mean anything! Of course they'res competition since when you work hard you get less taxes and have a chance of changing cast, and since we always keep it proportional it forces everyone to work at least a tad hard because when someone goes up someone else goes down. Btw for all the ''negative'' sides it's because i include myself in the 2nd class =D
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:11 am

Jesus wrote:
oligarch wrote:

We do not discriminate people...

Fascism does not necessarily discriminate against certain peoples, its an economic and governmental system.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 am

Jesus wrote:
Haha you tell me people who do not work intentionally and live on the taxes of others and the prisonners who murdered and violated shouldn't be used for the good of society? that's strange

What are you talking about now? I can't make much sence of what you've said. Are you trying to justify the denial of liberty to an entire 10% of the population?

It baffles me that a person could willingly admit to supporting a system like this and admit to it being a system in which an entire 10% of the population are disallowed a decent life. How would you feel if you had to spend your entire life in that situation? How would you feel if you had no free will of your own?
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Jesus wrote:
nillerz wrote:

that's full of non-sense! you're first sentence doesn't mean anything! Of course they'res competition since when you work hard you get less taxes and have a chance of changing cast, and since we always keep it proportional it forces everyone to work at least a tad hard because when someone goes up someone else goes down. Btw for all the ''negative'' sides it's because i include myself in the 2nd class =D

But those with that sort of power don't work like that. People with power become corrupt and eventually fuck everyone in the ass. They won't pay you by how hard you work they'll pay you enough to live while they can buy themselves these wonderfully lucrative mansions.
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 am

oligarch wrote:

Bingo.

What you have depicted is Corporatism, something which is disliked by both people of the left-wing traditions of Communism, Socialism, and Anarchism as well as those on the right-wing who support free - and, by extension, competitive - markets.

It's the only system that could bring such radically opposed views together in their opposition of it.

P.S. Mussolini said that Fascism would be more appropriately termed "Corporatism", hence I made that extension.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New system of governement exposed here!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next