World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New system of governement exposed here!

Go down 
+8
oligarch
nillerz
Stos
calinis
MightyObserver
Liche
Zealot_Kommunizma
Jesus
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

New system of governement exposed here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Quote :
How would you accomplish laws without a new state? It always perplexes me how anarchists can come to a conclusion like this. If you have laws, you need someone to enforce them, police. If you have police, you'll need criminals (otherwise, what's the point of the police?). If you have criminals, you'll need prisons (whether or not they're rehabilitative). This will mean the constitution of a criminal class, and thus, the constitution of a state. By creating laws, you're giving material roots to the state.
That's nice. So in the end, we need to have a 'state'? Shit.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:21 pm

And that's when aristocratic corporatism's comes in, no for real, it's me or most of the time the post at the end of the topic have really nothing to do with the actual topic?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 pm

WeiWuWei wrote:

However, I do think that there are some crimes - and this number is very small - that are not socioeconomic in nature and that will not go away in a post-revolutionary society; take, for instance, rapists. I genuinely think that there is something pathologically wrong with rapists, and they can't control themselves. Now am I suggesting we punish them for something they probably can't handle? No. But I am suggesting that there needs to be some kind of institution to keep these people safe and away from the public.

What if they claim they cacn control it but have chosen not to? I know it's a rare happening but some people do perform said activities with full consciousness of what they're doing and with complete control over themselves.

WeiWuWei wrote:

Anarchist law is a tricky subject, because I can't think of a single writer who addresses this issue, so I kind of have to base this all on my own gut feelings rather than any kind of well-documented sources or anything.

I guess I understand how you imply this should work. As far as I understand it would be something like consensual rules to be followed by the members of the community which would be "enforced" not by an institution but by any given member or ammount of members of the community. If I understand well is like a set of codes like "the course of action with a murderer is the next; the course of action with a rapist is the next" and so on. In that way instead of just getting people to simply go and beat the crap of that person they have reached a consensus on what should be done in said cases.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New system of governement exposed here!   New system of governement exposed here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New system of governement exposed here!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3