World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Political Profile

Go down 
+6
Zealot_Kommunizma
Sill
CoolKidX
RedSoviet
calinis
Speznas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

My Political Profile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 pm

calinis wrote:
How about considering the Soviet invasion of Georgia?

Oh, it didn't happen. It was a revolution within the whole Russian Empire's territory and the reds crushed the whites everywhere in that territory.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:33 pm

that should be the last fail for calinis here...
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 am

Quote :
Oh, it didn't happen. It was a revolution within the whole Russian Empire's territory and the reds crushed the whites everywhere in that territory.

WTH

"The Red Army invasion of Georgia also known as the Soviet-Georgian War[2] (February 15 – March 17 1921) was a military campaign by the Soviet Russian (RSFSR) Red Army against the Democratic Republic of Georgia (DRG) aimed at overthrowing the local Social-Democratic (Menshevik) government and installing the Bolshevik regime in the country. The conflict was a result of expansionist policy by the Soviets, who aimed at control of the same territories, which had been part of Imperial Russia[3][4] until the turbulent events of the World War I, as well as the revolutionary efforts of mostly Russia-based Georgian Bolshevik elite, who did not enjoy sufficient support in their native country to seize power without foreign intervention.[5][6]"

Nope that is NOT imperalism at all

just in case you use the arguement that they were this was part of their civil war and they were helping the peasents there or whatever shit reason you give, "the sovietization of Georgia was offically denounced as "an occupation and effective annexation of Georgia by Soviet Russia."

"the [Soviet Russian] deployment of troops in Georgia and seizure of its territory was, from a legal point of view, a military interference (intervention) and occupation aimed at changing the existing political regime."
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 am

Don't forget the imprelastic move from Russia to invade Finland, but for some reasons Zealot says Finland was attaked by Russian to prepare for the nazi's but how come germany could invade russia so darn fast??

That's right Russia is damnit imprealistic!!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:06 am

calinis wrote:

WTH

"The Red Army invasion of Georgia also known as the Soviet-Georgian War[2] (February 15 – March 17 1921) was a military campaign by the Soviet Russian (RSFSR) Red Army against the Democratic Republic of Georgia (DRG) aimed at overthrowing the local Social-Democratic (Menshevik) government and installing the Bolshevik regime in the country. The conflict was a result of expansionist policy by the Soviets, who aimed at control of the same territories, which had been part of Imperial Russia[3][4] until the turbulent events of the World War I, as well as the revolutionary efforts of mostly Russia-based Georgian Bolshevik elite, who did not enjoy sufficient support in their native country to seize power without foreign intervention.[5][6]"

Nope that is NOT imperalism at all

just in case you use the arguement that they were this was part of their civil war and they were helping the peasents there or whatever shit reason you give, "the sovietization of Georgia was offically denounced as "an occupation and effective annexation of Georgia by Soviet Russia."

"the [Soviet Russian] deployment of troops in Georgia and seizure of its territory was, from a legal point of view, a military interference (intervention) and occupation aimed at changing the existing political regime."

It's a pity that you had to copy paste so much shit... for me to destroy your arguement with less than 10% the ammount of the words you used.

2 things:

1) USSR didn't exist until 1922 so you can't blame it for this.
2) Georgia was part of the Russian Empire. Everything happening within the Russian empire prior to the creation of USSR was part of the civil war.

CoolKidX wrote:
Don't forget the imprelastic move from Russia to invade Finland, but for some reasons Zealot says Finland was attaked by Russian to prepare for the nazi's but how come germany could invade russia so darn fast??

That's right Russia is damnit imprealistic!!

Now this is being retarded. We have a fucking days long discussion in another thread about this with all your arguements disproven and you want to repeat the same fucking thing just now here? This definitely trespasses the boundaries of ignorance into the domains of idiocy.

Also, CoolKidX, whenever you try to reply to someone's arguement, just for the sake of your image as a mentally capable individual, read first what you're going to reply to and get informed about the topic you're going to talk about. One thing is ignorance which is mere lack of knowledge, another is stupidity which is to claim authority on a topic of which you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
1) USSR didn't exist until 1922 so you can't blame it for this.
The USSR (Heh, 'Soviet') was bad enough anyway, there's not much need to argue about that. This was in the NEP period or so, which was preceded by the Kronstatd massacre, the repression of Makhno and the anarchists, etc, so...
Quote :
2) Georgia was part of the Russian Empire. Everything happening within the Russian empire prior to the creation of USSR was part of the civil war.
So?

Quote :
And for sure it doesn't say that Lenin is flawed.
Yes, the period after the October Revolution does.

Quote :
Basically that was my point, that the are books because of which some people hold Lenin in high regards and that there are books written by Lenin.
If we're talking about Lenin's actions, I don't see what it has to do with Lenin's broken promises. If you're only going to follow ideas Lenin stole from anarchists at the time, then there's not much point in calling yourself a 'Leninist'.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Stos wrote:

The USSR (Heh, 'Soviet') was bad enough anyway, there's not much need to argue about that. This was in the NEP period or so, which was preceded by the Kronstatd massacre, the repression of Makhno and the anarchists, etc, so...

I'm not engaging in n apology of USSR, I'm simply saying USSR didn't exist by the time this so called "invasion" took place thusly being impossible to attach an event prior to its existance to it.

Stos wrote:

So?

Being the Russian Empire in a state of civil war, Georgia was part of it thus debunking the "invasion" arguement.

Stos wrote:

Yes, the period after the October Revolution does.

You mean that in the book Lenin states himself how flawed he is? I'm not saying Lenin wasn't flawed, I'm simply stating that "not all books say Lenin was flawed".

Stos wrote:

If we're talking about Lenin's actions, I don't see what it has to do with Lenin's broken promises. If you're only going to follow ideas Lenin stole from anarchists at the time, then there's not much point in calling yourself a 'Leninist'.

I'm not defending Leninism but explaining why many people hold Lenin in high regards. Wether those ideas are stolen or not, wether Lenin fulfilled or not his promises is irrelevant to the discussion since the arguement in this dicussion revolves around 1) wether Lenin was idolized as a god or not, 2)wether all books say Lenin was flawed or not, 3)why are there people that hold Lenin in high regards and 4) how is it possible that people that didn't meet Lenin hold him in high regards (simply put, he wrote books, others read them and agreed to them). What's the relevance of all this? I'm just disproving Calinis' untruthful statements, not defending Leninism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Political Profile   My Political Profile - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Political Profile
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3