World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do women want - in a partner ?

Go down 
+20
MightyObserver
october 17
Lilith
Jesus
CoolKidX
Liche
kismet
Marijah
Rename
Sara
Kenzu
Zealot_Kommunizma
Alek4A
VRaptorX
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Watermelon
Comrade Pollett
mattabesta
nillerz
inkus2000
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

What do women want - in a partner  ? Empty
PostSubject: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:26 am

What do women look for - in a partner ?

Impart your wizdom unto this blog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:38 am

well my girl is pretty cool all she wants is for me to chill with her. If they want anything more than that then you need to get out of that relationship
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 am

mononokifool wrote:
well my girl is pretty cool all she wants is for me to chill with her. If they want anything more than that then you need to get out of that relationship

Hmm well your young like me 'thank god', As women get older the expectations start to creep in. I think it varies but usually around 23-27.

Remember knowledge = power

Share any worthwhile thoughts on the matter, we would all stand to gain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:11 am

inkus2000 wrote:
mononokifool wrote:

Hmm well your young like me 'thank god', As women get older the expectations start to creep in. I think it varies but usually around 23-27.

Remember knowledge = power

Share any worthwhile thoughts on the matter, we would all stand to gain.
And then thats when i leave them lol.
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:05 pm

This is going to sound mean, but women in general want somene to tell them what to do. LOGIC TIME

Cavewoman. She's chillin'. One man mildly acknowldeges her presense, but doesn't go out of his way. Another man totally does whatever she says and fills her with compliments. She's attracted to the one who's disregarding her. Why? Higher real estate. Her thing is "Which of these men is the highest-class I can get?". This sounds foreign to men because we don't think like that. We think, "Which woman is the nicest and can cook me dinner and will stick to me through thick and thin?" not "Which woman is just barely in my reach?" EVIDENCE TIME

When in middle school, high school, and beyond, who gets wimminz? The mean looking assholes.
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 pm

nillerz wrote:
This is going to sound mean, but women in general want somene to tell them what to do. LOGIC TIME

Cavewoman. She's chillin'. One man mildly acknowldeges her presense, but doesn't go out of his way. Another man totally does whatever she says and fills her with compliments. She's attracted to the one who's disregarding her. Why? Higher real estate. Her thing is "Which of these men is the highest-class I can get?". This sounds foreign to men because we don't think like that. We think, "Which woman is the nicest and can cook me dinner and will stick to me through thick and thin?" not "Which woman is just barely in my reach?" EVIDENCE TIME

When in middle school, high school, and beyond, who gets wimminz? The mean looking assholes.

your so right women are just looking for someone to tell them theyer grate.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:05 pm

No, that's men. Women want a man to push them around, abuse them, not physically harm them, but mentally control them. They are not alpha, they are beta. It's how their brains are built.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:15 pm

nillerz wrote:
No, that's men. Women want a man to push them around, abuse them, not physically harm them, but mentally control them. They are not alpha, they are beta. It's how their brains are built.

no,no women who have low self astem look for reassurenc in men by looking slutty and stuff, atleast that is my experinc from the girls in my school who are extremly slutty and stupid all the fucking time.
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:22 pm

why would you want a girl with high self esteem?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:32 pm

nillerz wrote:

no,no,no,no they have LOW self esteme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 pm

mattabesta wrote:
nillerz wrote:

why would you want a girl with low self esteem
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 pm

mononokifool wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
nillerz wrote:

why would you want a girl with low self esteem

they act slutty AND they won't leav
Back to top Go down
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
Comrade Pollett

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:41 pm

same as men want
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:07 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
same as men want

true sex and someone to clean.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:50 am

Men want someone to clean? Never heard that before.
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:32 am

Quote :
[quote="nillerz"]This is going to sound mean, but women in general want somene to tell them what to do. LOGIC TIME

Hmm half true
When girls are young they 'might' go for the nice sencetive type but after they move into adulthood the focus shifts to money so they seek stable blokes with good jobs regardless of love ect - They wish to have children and look for someone who can provide. In any case confidence is a must and giving a woman too much attention is an indication of desperation, which 'will' be noticed. Personality and even looks are less important than the size of you wallet. As for collage blokes, true you don't make money 'now' but you will be judged kind of like an investment that could pay off in the future, don't believe me ? drop out then lol.

Of course, their are exeption's to all rules but there generally hard to find.

Girls love beautiy, their mothers love money - Ancient Chinese proverb
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 am

[quote="inkus2000"]
Quote :
Girls love beautiy, their mothers love money - Ancient Chinese proverb

Unfortunately, that is true. Sad Relationships is dominated by money nowadays, which is one of the reasons I gave up on capitalism.

I personally think...communism is where everybody treats each other like a family, no matter who you are.

I honestly want to see a world were everybody can respect each other and have good living standards. Unfortunately, with all the "allies puppets" the US has on their side, when China takes over as a worldpower, the US WILL be the first ones to accuse the Chinese of things they never have done.

Such is the ignorance of a capitalistic society... Sad

Capitalism is were instant satisifaction is a must, but sooner or later, you WILL PAY FOR IGNORANCE.
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:02 am

Women are best kept believing you're great.

A good idea is while in the car, let her use the map. She is a girl, they don't have spatial skills. They won't be able to read it. Inquire as to why she's holding it upside down. Act exasperated and take the map saying " I'll look at it myself ".
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:44 am

You know.....not all women are idiots. I'm pretty sure there are a ton who can read maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 am

VRaptorX wrote:
You know.....not all women are idiots. I'm pretty sure there are a ton who can read maps.
Lol my girlfriend is really smart
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:38 am

nillerz wrote:
Women are best kept believing you're great.

A good idea is while in the car, let her use the map. She is a girl, they don't have spatial skills. They won't be able to read it. Inquire as to why she's holding it upside down. Act exasperated and take the map saying " I'll look at it myself ".

LULZ as I think of it now none of the girls females I have met can acctully read a map, well ONE
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:14 am

A lot of girls act dumb on purpose because they know guys like dumb girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 am

CHECK THIS SHIT XXXXX

https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/state-university-f12/love-is-an-illusion-of-the-ruling-class-t531.htm

i think everyone wants a mythical solid figure that can meet all of your needs all of the time
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:05 am

I don't think it's a construct of the ruling class as much as a 4 chain amino acid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:05 am

meh...either i feel strongly for a person or i don't

whats all of this love monopoly shit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do women want - in a partner ?   What do women want - in a partner  ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do women want - in a partner ?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Family Home - for real life issues-
Jump to: