World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should all drug users be executed?

Go down 
+10
mattabesta
Riddler
Zealot_Kommunizma
Black_Cross
enviro
RedSoviet
Tyrlop
CoolKidX
Liche
calinis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 am

It causes potential crime, like any other recreational drug that kills brain cells. Why do you need to take drugs anyways? Are you against society?

Tobacco does not decrease mental function, pot does. It is really no different than any other drugs. There is no purpose to it. It's stupid and everyone who takes it is too.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 pm

calinis wrote:
It causes potential crime, like any other recreational drug that kills brain cells. Why do you need to take drugs anyways? Are you against society?

Tobacco does not decrease mental function, pot does. It is really no different than any other drugs. There is no purpose to it. It's stupid and everyone who takes it is too.
Pot dousn't do much to your brain besides making it shoot endorphins.(sp?) are you in support of Alchohol?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Yes, I am weak....
I am human, no one is perfect?
You preach Christian morals....yet you don't know what they mean...

Only god is perfect, we need to turn to other things like substance abuse, but god is forgiving, he understands us (better than you do Calnis) and that is why Jesus died for us...so we could smoke weed and stuff with out going to hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 pm

wedd does not enhace creativity, BUT it feels good. i smoked once beofer but im clean now. if anyones gonna say the beatles smoked weed, ill be like they just happened to be genuises who smoked weed
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 pm

Diogritor:

Nope, it kills brain-cells. An ideal society would not a bunch of brain-dead individuals wondering around, instead we must have productive citizens and not those who would likely commit violent acts (aka those impaired). No I do not support the legalization of alcohol.

Liche:

Weak individuals have no place in society. It isn't enough simply to say "God will forgive me" and use that for justication for murder and the like.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:31 am

you know calanis you could jsut quote them
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 am

Liche wrote:
weed is for artists...it cures every thing.

If your depressed it makes you happy.

If you have a migraine it goes away.

It's not that expensive (good for the american economy lol)
etc....

but LSD, PCP, Crack, and especially crystal meth are BAD.

weed couses lung damage and minor brain damage i.e it makes the migranes go away for now but next time, prepare for hell.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:39 am

heres a handy tip. if you put something in your mouth and you cought real bad, thatm means your body dosnt want that in there Razz
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:42 am

enviro wrote:
heres a handy tip. if you put something in your mouth and you cought real bad, thatm means your body dosnt want that in there Razz

LOL so true.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 am

enviro wrote:
you can't get whack without that air attack!
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:43 pm

enviro wrote:
lets try it with cyanide Very Happy u go first
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:29 am

i will take that challenge, your going down
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:29 am

calinis wrote:
I'll in favour of executing most criminals.

Then why don't you just shoot yourself. You're constantly violating the laws of the WR.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:09 am

That doesn't make me a criminal.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:02 am

free mariuhana and outher stuff!

i think its not realy a crime, everyone should decide for him self
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 am

Well...good. ;o
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 am

its good to kill people who oppose you???? confused
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 am

Kill people for doing drugs? ... why? Its' there body, if they want to poison themselves go a head, just like smokes and alcohol ain't de-legalised.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 am

NO CUZ DRUG USERS HARM MORE THAN THEMSELVES. YES ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES SHOULD BE BANNED TOO. SOME STUPID PEOPLE DRIVE DRUNK. IF THEY ARE KILLED, THEY WILL NOT HARM ANYONE ELSE. AND THEY WILL NOT PASS DOWN THEIR STUPIDITY SO WE DO SOCIETY A FAVOUR.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Drugusers should be re-trained, to be normal civilians again ^.^
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:39 pm

calinis wrote:
Everyone causes harm to the environment by existing. What would you advocate then? Killing everyone?

No fool, i was just illustrating the absolute absurdity of your argument. Though i guess i was being optimistic, thinking that you would get the connection.

Quote :
If we can eliminate those who cause the most harm from their stupidity, we can improve society.

People are not your play-things, you fascist.

Quote :
So you advocate attacking others while impaired, and justifiy this by saying other things cause harm too, you know?

No, i don't know. I'm not even sure what you just said was coherent (especially since you just blurted it out without quoting anything); are you sure you're not consuming drugs?

Quote :
I wouldn't want any drug users working for me anyways. Hell no.

And you suspect they would want to work for you? I don't think i'd be comfortable working for someone who would kill me, first chance he got.

Quote :
Marijuana kills your mind

I believe the words you're looking for are 'short-term memory', not mind. If anything, it expands your mind. I always feel more in touch with the arts after i've chiefed a bowl. And i've had quite a few epiphanies while on weed (unfortunately, a few of them slipped my mind, for what should be obvious reasons)

Quote :
Why do you not to take something to make you emotionally "feel better"? Unless of course you are weak....

Says the pampered little teenager, haha. I'm sure you've seen a lot of sorrow and grief in your life of thirteen years. You try to talk a lot of shit about things you know nothing about. Maybe you wait a decade or two, when you've been beaten several times (i believe everyone on this site would concur that this is inevitable if you continue acting the way you do) before you can talk of weakness.

Quote :

I think its safe to say, without even being egotistical, that i'm much smarter than you (i think everyone could agree that that's not saying much). And if i knew any other drug-users on this site, i'm 99% sure that i'd say the same about them.

Quote :
wedd does not enhace creativity

Yes, it does.

Quote :
Quote :
free mariuhana and outher stuff!

i think its not realy a crime, everyone should decide for him self

Says the Stalinist.

Shows how much you know. Just cos he's a stalinist doesn't mean he condones all the atrocities stalin committed (he might, i don't know him that well), it just means he adheres to stalin's theories on how the proletariat should go about its emancipation.

Quote :
its good to kill people who oppose you????

... Why'd you put those question marks there. You've condoned the murder of those who oppose you on many occasions... so many in fact, that i'm surprised no one's killed you yet.

Quote :
Drugusers should be re-trained, to be normal civilians again

f**k off. I think i can speak for most drug-users when i say, we don't want your "help".
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Fine , f**k your life up if u want.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 pm

I smoked Weed for about 8 years of my life, systematically ( meaning: one per two weeks or so ) I do have a failing short term memory but that's pretty much the only side effect I noticed... and of course a rapidly emptying fridge.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
I smoked Weed for about 8 years of my life, systematically ( meaning: one per two weeks or so ) I do have a failing short term memory but that's pretty much the only side effect I noticed... and of course a rapidly emptying fridge.

U controlled it i think, i mean once in the 2 weeks couldnt hurt that bad...only if u do it long.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:00 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Fine , f**k your life up if u want.

Gladly. I mean, it is only my life that we're talking about here. So i'd appreciate it if you kept your fascist leanings to a minimum, and respect my right to self-determination.

Quote :
meaning: one per two weeks or so

One bowl, eighth, quarter, half ounce?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should all drug users be executed?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next