World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should all drug users be executed?

Go down 
+10
mattabesta
Riddler
Zealot_Kommunizma
Black_Cross
enviro
RedSoviet
Tyrlop
CoolKidX
Liche
calinis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:06 am

Anarchist.Dagger

It appears to me that you are anti-society since you continue to consume things that potentially cause harm to others. I've seen how drugs effect people and how people DIE due to the drug-users stupidity and I've seen the crap justice system basically getting them off with murder. You think you're so damn tough and smart, and I can assure you that you're wrong. Children know better not to do foolish things, yet you seem unable to learn. You must be unable to live in your oh-so hard life that you would do anything to escape the so-called "harsh" realities. Start acting like a man and tough it up, will you?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am

calinis wrote:
Anarchist.Dagger

It appears to me that you are anti-society since you continue to consume things that potentially cause harm to others.

I'm anti-this-society. If people lived in peace and equality, i'd be much more inclined to give a shit. Either way, i've only hurt myself with my drug use.

Quote :
I've seen how drugs effect people and how people DIE due to the drug-users stupidity and I've seen the crap justice system basically getting them off with murder.

I'm having a difficult time imagining this.

Quote :
You think you're so damn tough and smart, and I can assure you that you're wrong.

I don't remember saying anything so conceited. And since you can't quote anything because you're a botard, i'll assume you're wrong, per usual.

Quote :
Children know better not to do foolish things, yet you seem unable to learn.

I think that's debatable. You're right, to some extent, but they don't exactly know what is and is not foolish.

Quote :
You must be unable to live in your oh-so hard life that you would do anything to escape the so-called "harsh" realities.?

My life hasn't been so hard, relatively. Ya, i live in poverty, but i've been able to squeeze by and still buy myself some ganja with what's left (though stealing definitely helped). I just consume drugs to distract myself from the horrid monotony i live every day. It also helps to ease my soul, since i am constantly plagued by thoughts of depression (not depression from my own life, mind you, just from the indignation towards the injustice i see happen on a daily basis)

Quote :
Start acting like a man and tough it up, will you

Why should i act like a man? Where is this rule that people with penis' have to act their gender. And why should i be tough? There's no real reason. Stop being so close-minded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 am

to calinis, you know john wayne was an alcoholic right?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 am

Nope you dont just harm yourself with your drug use. You harm more than that. There is absolutely no justification for taking drugs. NONE. If you cant handle the realities of life, perhaps you'd be better killing yourself than causing harm to society as a whole. Good? Seriously can you be any more selifsh? This is your mentality: "I hate this world, it sucks, i'm going to keep taking drugs cuz it makes me forget about this world cuz I cant do anything about it cuz I'm too bloody weak and a pathetic piece of shit "

So how's your revolution going to come along if you're just on drugs all the time eh?

Every small setback will only increase the frequency of your drug use. You cant seem to deal with problems so you have to resort to drugs and you dont care who it hurts.

And that will increase the damage you do to society.

So really your existance, and all drug-users, is negative.

I can conclude that you're a selfish, weak, patehtic individual who deserves to live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 am

you dont deserve to live.
your banal existence is pitiful.
your insult to humans.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 am

Why dont I deserve to live? i'm moral afterall and not rubbish like some other people here......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:18 am

your not moral.
no one is moral.
morality DOES NOT EXIST!
no one deserves to live.
your life is without meaning dude.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:20 am

false. morality does exist. only immoral people say that it doesnt.

so do you like hurting innocent people for no reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 am

if you are the innocent person then sure.
but that is not what it means you fucking mentally handicapped individual.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:36 am

well since you live by no moral standards anything and everything is jsutified
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 am

you should really some of our non moral work.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:50 am

that doesnt even make sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 am

friedrich nietzsche?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 am

hitler was heavily infleunced by him. i dont like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 am

actually he wasnt.
he is amazing you should some of his work.
i know i got bit by the nihilist bug.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 am

no his ideas are too fascist. ironic that you like him yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am

not at all actually, this is what i mean to close minded for your own good.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 am

then why was hitler influenced by his works?

also he was heavily anti-religion.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm

calinis wrote:
Nope you dont just harm yourself with your drug use. You harm more than that. There is absolutely no justification for taking drugs. NONE.

Who did i harm then?

Quote :
If you cant handle the realities of life, perhaps you'd be better killing yourself than causing harm to society as a whole. Good?

No, i don't think i'd enjoy that at all.

Quote :
Seriously can you be any more selifsh?

Yes

Quote :
This is your mentality: "I hate this world, it sucks, i'm going to keep taking drugs cuz it makes me forget about this world cuz I cant do anything about it cuz I'm too bloody weak and a pathetic piece of shit "

... Why the hell would i call myself a piece of shit? This is hardly an accurate portrayal of my mentality.

Quote :
So how's your revolution going to come along if you're just on drugs all the time eh?

Um, you made that up. I never said i'm on drugs all the time. And even if i were, it wouldn't stop me from being politically active. You have a warped view of drugs, as if they completely inhibit you from engaging in social activities.

Quote :
Every small setback will only increase the frequency of your drug use. You cant seem to deal with problems so you have to resort to drugs and you dont care who it hurts.

Should i care? Really? I don't know about you, but i've never felt inclined to help society, when society does nothing for me.

Quote :
And that will increase the damage you do to society.

Abstract. You can't define the damage i've done to society.

Quote :
So really your existance, and all drug-users, is negative.

Well, from our point of view, society has a negative effect on us, so it doesn't make sense that we should give back to a society that never gave us shit. That's irrational.

Quote :
I can conclude that you're a selfish, weak, patehtic individual who deserves to live.

Erm, thank you?... What the f**k do you say to something like that?

Quote :
also he was heavily anti-religion.

So? He's allowed to hold whatever views he wants. And why would someone who doesn't believe in god be pro-religion? Your poor grasp of reality is dumbfounding.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 am

You people piss me off so much, you disgusting immoral crap. You think that it's all fun and games, that you can do whatever the hell you feel like. So you shouldn't help people because you hate the society that you live in? So thus it's OK if you harm someone who hasn't done anything to you because "society does nothing for [you]"? So what if you hate the system, it doesn't mean all people are bad and that it is justfied to hurt them. Stop being so selfish, it's unattractive, as is taking drugs. So I cannot convince you that killing innocent people is wrong; that harming them is wrong, just like I cannot convince a serial killer. Immoral scum, you are.

You know, that's completely irrelavent. I was talking about Nietzche and how he critisized religion. THat's different than simply not believing in God. He's allowed to hold whatever view he wants? I never said otherwise, I just dont like him. How come not allowed to hold the view that all drug users should be executed?
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 am

NEITIZHE I LOVE HIM
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:48 am

You know what's more Immoral and rude than living by your own set rules? Butting in to somebody's privet affairs, snoop around them and then try and tell them how they should live there lives.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:39 am

If someone kills another person, I have every right to but into their private affairs.

It's not immoral or rude to care about people and that is what I am doing.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 am

calinis wrote:
If someone kills another person, I have every right to but into their private affairs.

It's not immoral or rude to care about people and that is what I am doing.

My smoking weed an individual doesn't aharm anybody
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 am

yes it does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should all drug users be executed?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next