World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should all drug users be executed?

Go down 
+10
mattabesta
Riddler
Zealot_Kommunizma
Black_Cross
enviro
RedSoviet
Tyrlop
CoolKidX
Liche
calinis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:43 am

calinis wrote:
yes it does

If a guy is enclosed in a room smoking some marihuana he harvested himself, how does that negatively affect others?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:45 am

because he's unlikely to stay in his house
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:53 am

calinis wrote:
because he's unlikely to stay in his house

I said, how does it negatively after others?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:00 am

since he wont stay in his house, while impaired his ability to think rationally is severely challanged, and he will likely drive while stoned or will be more prone to violence by anything even slightly offensive, thus they are potentially harming others from their stupidity and are significantly inferior than the decent people.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:06 am

calinis wrote:
since he wont stay in his house, while impaired his ability to think rationally is severely challanged, and he will likely drive while stoned or will be more prone to violence by anything even slightly offensive, thus they are potentially harming others from their stupidity and are significantly inferior than the decent people.

The scenary you described is inmesnely more common with alcoholics. Actually I haven't heard of a single driving accident in which a stunned person was involved, yet, alcoholised persons are usually responsible for severe accidents. And alcohol is more braodly tolerated.

Most weed consumers I knowsimply get stunned and relax privately and even when they smoke at the street they do absolutely no harm to people, the even try to stay away not to bother them.

Can you bring some statistics proving that drug consumers are actually a majour hindrance to society?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:17 am

just because you dont hear about such stories doesnt mean it hasnt happened or isn't possible. it screws up your brain chemistry severely. although it wasnt pot, recently there was this guy who was on drugs and beat up and killed this lady who worked at the hostipal in town, and he got away with 3 YEARS for murder ( i HATE our justice system here) absolutely disugsting. yes alcohol should be illegal as well. drugs increase emotions, making them more defined and likely cause more harm because of that. there have been a tremendous amount of meth-related accidents as well.

any drug that decreases mental function IS dangerous. there is no purpose of allowing any substance that harms society.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 am

calinis wrote:

NO - Nobody and nothing gives you privilege to butt in to peoples life, unless until you join the police, but beforehand you have no right to mess with others life, and quite frankly if you ever showed up at my house and tried to tell me how to live my life It laugh you out like a bad Comediant and slam the door before you, and preferably register you as a stalker and get a police warrant so that you stay away from me for atleast 50 feet.

calinis wrote:
just because you dont hear about such stories doesnt mean it hasnt happened or isn't possible. it screws up your brain chemistry severely. although it wasnt pot, recently there was this guy who was on drugs and beat up and killed this lady who worked at the hostipal in town, and he got away with 3 YEARS for murder ( i HATE our justice system here) absolutely disugsting. yes alcohol should be illegal as well. drugs increase emotions, making them more defined and likely cause more harm because of that. there have been a tremendous amount of meth-related accidents as well.

any drug that decreases mental function IS dangerous. there is no purpose of allowing any substance that harms society.

So your basing that all drug users should be killed on sight becous one guy killed his loved one while being drug influenced, and he got a crappy sentence? I bet all the Drunk driving, poverty, pathological family victims would get a ton of laughs from that - if this wasn't sad. You never smoked Pot and yet you seam to know EXACTLY how it works?

Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 200px-Bill_Nye_Expert

Face it Calinis you can't convince people that actually smoked weed, that weed makes you kill people, Weed works on the way that its a relaxing chemical, it makes your mind numbed and that in 99.999999999999% results in you being heavily chilled out, occasionally you fly in to the other world but for that you need top class stuff. Weed also Enhances your pondering, when your stoned you start thinking about loads of shit, like for example you start pondering is your tea half empty or half full ( true story last time I spend 4 hours pondering about that xD) and the only afterwords side effect is that you get seriously bored with stuff and you eat half your Fridge.

And About the sentence guy if I do recall he didn't just smoke weed, he also took a line and eaten about half a dozen Shrooms - and that is fucked up shit.

And Also, you are in no position to patronise people just becous they "might" do something, heck I don't need weed to "might" go outside with a sledgehammer and smash people's skull - face it I "might" do that, but I won't, becous I believe in Civilisation, same way as you "might" go blow yourself up in a Metro on Sunday becous people working on the sabath should be put to death, on that basis you think .

Last edited by Cyprian Uljanow on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 am

Once again you sweep my arguments under the rug, and continue your childish banter, hardly based in fact or reality. But i guess i'll give a rational debate another chance

calinis wrote:
You people piss me off so much, you disgusting immoral crap. You think that it's all fun and games, that you can do whatever the hell you feel like. So you shouldn't help people because you hate the society that you live in?

I'll help people if its within my ability to do so. I just don't care for society as a whole. You know, like the things is condones and perpetuates (violence, exploitation, coercion).

Quote :
So thus it's OK if you harm someone who hasn't done anything to you because "society does nothing for [you]"? So what if you hate the system, it doesn't mean all people are bad and that it is justfied to hurt them.

You still have yet to back this argument up with evidence. I maintain that i've hurt no one, until you can show me otherwise.

Quote :
Stop being so selfish, it's unattractive, as is taking drugs. So I cannot convince you that killing innocent people is wrong; that harming them is wrong, just like I cannot convince a serial killer. Immoral scum, you are.

Whatever Yoda. You can say i'm immoral when you constantly attack peoples beliefs, you can compare me to a serial killer when you support genocide, but you still haven't proven i'm guilty of any such acts (except of course the drugs part. I plea guilty to that).

Quote :
You know, that's completely irrelavent. I was talking about Nietzche and how he critisized religion.

So? Religion is a flimsy concept; he should criticize.

Quote :
THat's different than simply not believing in God. He's allowed to hold whatever view he wants? I never said otherwise, I just dont like him. How come not allowed to hold the view that all drug users should be executed?

You can, but if you try to kill me, i'm gonna defend myself.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 am

Cyprian

I can butt into people's lives if it causes HARM to others, which is by you taking drugs DOES.

if one person killed another person while under the influence, it is likely others will too. and it wasnt just that one guy, i've heard a ton of stories and they get away with murder practically. Like any other recreational drug, there is a change someone's inability to function can spark turmoil. If you are not feeling yourself, when your brain cells are being killed, YOU CANNOT FUNCTION RATIONALLY. Why would society encourage a bunch of brain dead scum wondering around, as opposed to productive workers?

Anarchist.Dagger

I never said you directly harmed anyone, but it is likely you did or will do. AGAIN, THE INABILITY TO FUNCTION RATIONALLY WILL LIKELY CAUSE ACTIVITIES THAT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED HAD YOU BEEN NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS. those who smoke pot or do any drug are simply a leech off of society and because they do not have their full brain functioning are prone to violence and the like. If people cannot handle society and resort to extreme meassures to get away from it, they deserve not to live in society.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 am

Cyprian's or AD's taking drugs doesn't per say harm society. It would if getting high resulted unavoidably in some sort of harm towards society.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:54 am

remember kids

every time you smoke a reefer, a baby is born with AIDS.

my bro is gonna get some, and I will smoke it to.

I have done codene, but I was supposed to (cause I had bronchitis) I got high..and for lack of a better word it was awesome.
like a new world, with a train, and it was snowy. and I got a bunch of retarded ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:09 am

calinis wrote:
Cyprian

I can butt into people's lives if it causes HARM to others, which is by you taking drugs DOES.

if one person killed another person while under the influence, it is likely others will too. and it wasnt just that one guy, i've heard a ton of stories and they get away with murder practically. Like any other recreational drug, there is a change someone's inability to function can spark turmoil. If you are not feeling yourself, when your brain cells are being killed, YOU CANNOT FUNCTION RATIONALLY. Why would society encourage a bunch of brain dead scum wondering around, as opposed to productive workers?

Show me the paper that gave you that sort of authority... oh you don't have it? Surprise, surprise.

And again you rely on stories of other people to form you opinion on drugs, that's Appeal to Dubious Authority kid, and that's a logical fallacy. And seriously dude when you say " Brain dead scumbags" why didn't you sugest that we execute, Neo-Nazis, Kuk Klux Klan, Creationist Museum creators. Republicans, Redneks, Retards, Religious fundamentalists and Christians - but just people that smoke weed every once in a while... I mean like I said, I was taking drugs for 8 years and so far I proven myself more resourcefull, knowlegable and creditable that you ever wore.

Last edited by Cyprian Uljanow on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:04 am

Quote :
YOU CANNOT FUNCTION RATIONALLY.

And how the f**k would you know that. You're like the atheist that tries to tell the bible believer what is and what is not in the bible. You've never done drugs (I know this because if you did take some, you would have been obliged to kill yourself or be a hypocrite), so how can you tell us what we experience?

Anyway, the people who cannot function rationally are those who are wicked fucked up, at which point, most people don't feel inclined to be out in public.

Quote :
AGAIN, THE INABILITY TO FUNCTION RATIONALLY WILL LIKELY CAUSE ACTIVITIES THAT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED HAD YOU BEEN NOT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS.

And again, you would have no way of comprehending this outside of whatever brainwashing you've undergone. And usually, any activities ('less you're talkin about drunk drivin) like the ones you refer to are only ones that hurt the user. For example, the girl who drowned herself with drinking water while on E.

Quote :
Why would society encourage a bunch of brain dead scum wondering around, as opposed to productive workers?

It's a good question. I don't see a purpose to being productive, when i only get 10% of the product; it's hardly a rational conclusion to want to be a productive worker, when you produce for someone else.

Liche wrote:
remember kids

every time you smoke a reefer, a baby is born with AIDS.

Ya, goddammit!! Learn to think before you act Mad

Quote :
my bro is gonna get some, and I will smoke it to.

Nice. I'm so happy, i finally (after about a month of being sober) found some weed that's worth buying!! When the guy set it on this piece of plastic to weigh it out, it immidietly stuck to the plastic; i almost blew my load right then and there. And it looks like purple haze (somehow) but its just some chronic. I have a medicinal hookup, but its 120 a quad (normally 100 over here, which is still a rip off). I heard there's this guy who won't mark it up, so it's just 105, that'd be tight, but i haven't heard from him yet.

Quote :
I have done codene, but I was supposed to (cause I had bronchitis) I got high..and for lack of a better word it was awesome.
like a new world, with a train, and it was snowy. and I got a bunch of retarded ideas.

The retarded ideas make me laugh. I just gotta keep a pen on me for when i have a good idea, haha (i've lost a few epiphonies trying to remember them without memory aid).
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:34 am

where do you get yours from?

I need connections...
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:04 am

It's your own fault for being poor if you're going to spend all your money on getting high "cuz it's fun". Seriously stop being so irresponsible. Yes pot DOES kill brain cells, it's been scientifacly proven, and not only that but it smells disgusting. Oh how I enjoy the smell of pot, how delightful it is when it's all I smell because my neighbours smoke it all the time and the police dont give a shit. It's inconsiderate. You do not need to take things to make yourself feel better, that's bull. Get up and live live truly and not this pseudo crap that you take because you cant handle the real world. If you hate reality SOOO much, as I've said before, go kill yourself. You would do a TON of people some good. At least realize the influence you have on others....and accept it. Accept that you're scum. This is partially WHY I feel little sympathy for the poor.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Me wrote:
And again you rely on stories of other people to form you opinion on drugs, that's Appeal to Dubious Authority kid, and that's a logical fallacy. And seriously dude when you say " Brain dead scumbags" why didn't you sugest that we execute, Neo-Nazis, Kuk Klux Klan, Creationist Museum creators. Republicans, Redneks, Retards, Religious fundamentalists and Christians - but just people that smoke weed every once in a while...

Its so cute how you dodge answering questions...

And Don't go around and trying to tell us what were like and what are lives are - becous you have NO idea what we are like and who we are and what lives we live, I can handel life, on moste account that I have a open mind, and I'm not mentali devastated whenever I'm proven wrong ( and afterwords I don't admit it anyway) I also have a house no credits, a Car I go to the Clubs once a week, and go with my doughter to theme parks on Sundays, My wife loves me and I love here, we have enought funds for ouer doughter to go to coleg already and I have a wide range of friends... So tell me in which place it means I'm " weak and poor" just that I smoke weed when I'm with my buddies or at a Disco?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Liche wrote:
where do you get yours from?

I need connections...

... you live in virginia. I get my weed in colorado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:51 pm

i have done drugs, i am perfectly fine, nothing synthetic, i have not killed anyone, and my brain still seams to function, i have hurt no one, not even myself.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:55 pm

beatnikzach wrote:
i have done drugs, i am perfectly fine, nothing synthetic, i have not killed anyone, and my brain still seams to function, i have hurt no one, not even myself.

I have noticed some loss of short term memory, but nothing really important has slipped my mind because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am

ya well my mind is clean im straight edge now, but dont oppose the right to toke or groove.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 am

My mind is always clean; I'm moral Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 am

actually your mind cant be clean if you have morals.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:07 am

how so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:48 am

a free, clean mind, has everything to do with morals, or lack there off.
look at MLK, in his time he was ruled by most as immoral, but is now regarded as a hero.
morals are in flux.
if you have no morals you dont change, as much as you evolve.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:06 pm

calinis wrote:
My mind is always clean; I'm moral Very Happy

This is you answerer to all the posts on this page? Your seriously scared to confront them aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Should all drug users be executed? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should all drug users be executed?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next