World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pope

Go down 
+6
Jesus
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Liche
Zealot_Kommunizma
CoolKidX
Lernt denken!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Don't care where it was made. It's idol worship. And I said he's akin to God, I did not mean that he was on the same level. No, he just has a line to God. Elected by man. As though God followed the decisions of humans as to who hears his word. Oh, and God's teachings? Well, the bible was supposed to be it. No more teachings. The New Testament, I mean.Thus he's a false prophet, and he and anyone who follows him shall burn in agony. As will you, Alex. Idol worship, and all. It's amasing how many Christians are going to suffer.
The pope expands on the ideas, he teaches them. He is not rewriting anything, he is only restating what god has said. The pope was chosen to teach these things beacsue of his knowledge and wisdom. And did I say I follow the pope? Maybe I do, but once agin, you have made the conclusion before I even said it. I had even said that people did not have to agree or listen to the pope. He is teaching the bible and its morales, he is not rewriting any teachings. Therefore, he is not inventing anything, so he is not inventing new teachings, only teaching them. And my cross is supposed to symbolize Christ's suffering and how he suffered for us. On the back of my cross it says SPASI I SOXRANI. I already told you what it means. I bet you can guess why it does.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 am

I didn't care if you followed him or not. That was not my point. But the "interpretation" certainly has changed from Pope to Pope. Almost as if it was the MAN making the claims, and not a divine. Hm.....

And you still worship the idol. It does not matter if it is the image of Christ labeling him God himself (and no you haven't said what it means), or a golden calf. Idol worship is idol worship. See you in hell.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I didn't care if you followed him or not. That was not my point. But the "interpretation" certainly has changed from Pope to Pope. Almost as if it was the MAN making the claims, and not a divine. Hm.....

And you still worship the idol. It does not matter if it is the image of Christ labeling him God himself (and no you haven't said what it means), or a golden calf. Idol worship is idol worship. See you in hell.
I'm not following what you are saying. The pope is only the teacher, who teaches us of god's teachings. He was not making any claims, he only recites them. ANd what do you mean I worship an idol? (oh and yes I have, if you had read my other comments) . Jesus suffered for us, and if we accept our salvation, we shall go to heaven. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Caught where you said the quote.

He claims to speak for God. Yous aid in your previous post he restates what has been said. Then please explain to me why the church has changed it's opinion over the years? It's almost as if the bible is wrong, and it's the opinion of man.

And yo worship the image of CHrist. Idol worship. The Muslums have it down. No idol worship for them.

Oh, and that second last sentence? Proove it. Might as well direct you RIGHT back to our original argument. And as I said many times in there, "How much do you have to hate someone to NOT try your hardest to save their eternal soul?", Mr. "I Don't Like The People Here."
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Hutin_Khan wrote:

I'm offended. Have you any fucking consideration for catholic glorious achievements ? The Vatican deserved a lot of respect.

No, I don't have considerations for glorious catholic achievements like keeping people in the Dark ages for centuries, exploiting them, the crusades, the Inquisition, the prosecution of great thinkers, the several mafias they have supported, their idiotic position towards sexuality, their constant battle against science and knowledge. Nope, I definitely do not have respect for such a contradictory and harmful institution.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm

I LIKED the last Pope, actually. He had a brain. "Yep. Genisis is wrong. Go Darwin."
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I LIKED the last Pope, actually. He had a brain. "Yep. Genisis is wrong. Go Darwin."

He was interventing in the Cold War, he couldn't afford being as traditionally idiotic as his institution would have liked. Good for them there's Cold War no more and they can go back and be as stupid as possible, hopefully they'll even manage to send some Frenchies to take the holy land back and then Africa so they can capture 5,999 year old dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Caught where you said the quote.

He claims to speak for God. Yous aid in your previous post he restates what has been said. Then please explain to me why the church has changed it's opinion over the years? It's almost as if the bible is wrong, and it's the opinion of man.

And yo worship the image of CHrist. Idol worship. The Muslums have it down. No idol worship for them.

Oh, and that second last sentence? Proove it. Might as well direct you RIGHT back to our original argument. And as I said many times in there, "How much do you have to hate someone to NOT try your hardest to save their eternal soul?", Mr. "I Don't Like The People Here."
You tell me I'm going to burn in hell. Yo uknow, I don't care what other people say or think. If you are so sure that god is not real, I won't convince you he is.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am

Feel the love! If you actually believed that shit, you would try MUCH harder to save my soul. And you can not listen all you want. Holy book says it.
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:52 am

Hutin_Khan wrote:
As much as your mom and I.

I fucking love this comeback. I literally lol'd. GG.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:39 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Feel the love! If you actually believed that shit, you would try MUCH harder to save my soul. And you can not listen all you want. Holy book says it.
Ok, I don't believe in that "sheet". You have not accepted the salvation that God and Jesus had allotted for us, our place in heaven. If you accept, you will hopefully not bun in hell. And, if you read my last post, in the "Whtas is t AlexRUS54321", that one, the big post, you would've have noticed that Jesus said that he was God, because God was his father. He said that if you had sen him, you had seen his father. Thatt's why it's not idol worship.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 am

This is to debate about the false prophet, not his tool of domination!
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:55 am

You worship the image. It's idol worship. Oh, and there are many points where Jesus claims he s NOT God, as well as claims he IS God. Gotta love split personalities. Really, I think God just needs some therapy.

Oh, and if you don't believe it, then why are you trying to prove God's existance?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 am

I worship idols!
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
You worship the image. It's idol worship. Oh, and there are many points where Jesus claims he s NOT God, as well as claims he IS God. Gotta love split personalities. Really, I think God just needs some therapy.

Oh, and if you don't believe it, then why are you trying to prove God's existance?
One, he claims in the sense that if you have seen hm, you have seen god. But he also claims that he isn't god. Its all the same thing, but sometimes two things that are inerpreted seperately.

And i was being sarcastic, trying to say that if I told you that I didn't believe in god, you would stop accusing me, but accuse the facts themselves.

One thing that a want to say is that everything has a begining, right? So the univirse had a begining, in time, right? It had to be created, a certain time ago. There fore it was created by something, or rather, someone. I have no time, I will elaborate later.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 am

Why can the universe not have been eternal itself? Hm? ANd I pose that same question to you. What made God?

And your sarcasm was lost on me. It was just confusing. And I AM accusing the facts. My arguments are against the facts. I don't insult YOU as an argument. I insult you, but not as mya rgument, unless to goad you into finishing what we did previously, and telling me what evidence you were going to present to Richard Dawkins. You said you have more. I'm surious. It might convince me. And how must must you hate me to not try to save my soul to the best of your ability?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 am

Quote :
One thing that a want to say is that everything has a begining, right? So the univirse had a begining, in time, right? It had to be created, a certain time ago. There fore it was created by something, or rather, someone. I have no time, I will elaborate later.

You make a lot of assumptions here that can't be substantiated. And you try to make them seem so obvious, as if that's exactly where a reasonable logic will lead you.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Quote :

You make a lot of assumptions here that can't be substantiated. And you try to make them seem so obvious, as if that's exactly where a reasonable logic will lead you.
OF course, I do not deny that I assume. But we assume alot. Like general relativity, for example. Its only a theory, but many have already adapted it as the truth. We assume its true. We can only assume. The thing is that if the assumption makes sense, why deny it? And is Tyong saying the universe always was? THink of it as a timeline. Can you imagine a timeline with no beggining?That means that it doesn't have an age, it always was. Think of god as an energy, rather than a cgonitive human. Does that make it better?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Why can the universe not have been eternal itself? Hm? ANd I pose that same question to you. What made God?

And your sarcasm was lost on me. It was just confusing. And I AM accusing the facts. My arguments are against the facts. I don't insult YOU as an argument. I insult you, but not as mya rgument, unless to goad you into finishing what we did previously, and telling me what evidence you were going to present to Richard Dawkins. You said you have more. I'm surious. It might convince me. And how must must you hate me to not try to save my soul to the best of your ability?
You are accusing me. And insulting to provoke me to explain is just foolish. I expected better of you, Tyrong. If you believe that I'm wrong, I worship an idol, that I'm going to go to hell, that's not going to help you one bit. You know, I can ask you for proof there is no god. What proof will you give me? Proof that that there is no evidence of him? That won't work on me, so don't bother.

One reason that I don't believe in no god is becasue of the fact the events just happened, there were so unlikely. The big bang. Why was there that initial force? Why did it happen? There has to be a reason for the univirse's existence, its very unlikely that it could have been just there. Why was there life? Why are there minerals? Vitamins to sustain life? Water to sustain life? It is just so very random. The fact that something so random happened and created life, created all the things to sustain life, created all we have today. Why is less unlikely than god Himself? Let me tell you this. Jesus was real, right? His acts were recorded, right? He performed miracles. As I've already said, it's the pittance of time that obscures the validity of the truth.

One last thing:Do you deny there is a possibility for god? Zealot_Kommuniza told me you accept that there is the possibility; I just want to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:28 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
OF course, I do not deny that I assume. But we assume alot. Like general relativity, for example. Its only a theory, but many have already adapted it as the truth. We assume its true. We can only assume. The thing is that if the assumption makes sense, why deny it? And is Tyong saying the universe always was? THink of it as a timeline. Can you imagine a timeline with no beggining?That means that it doesn't have an age, it always was. Think of god as an energy, rather than a cgonitive human. Does that make it better?

First, you're using theory incorrectly here. A scientific theory is NOT like an opinion. It has a seperate meaning. That being a conclusion heavilly supported by evidence. Therefore a scientific theory can, for all intents and purposes, BE fact. Certainly we ater theories as new evidence comes in, and will throw a theory out if it doesn't work, but until something is found that completely tosses away the theory of evolution, theory or reativity, germ thory, atomic theory, and the theory of gravity, they are all but fact. In fact, to CALL them LAWS can only be done matematically, which HAS been done with gravity, even though we STILL are unable to quite grasp it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wv6kgjOEL0
I love when people make a video JUST when I need it.

And why can God always have existed, but not the universe? And IF God created it, what created God?

Quote :
You are accusing me. And insulting to provoke me to explain is just foolish. I expected better of you, Tyrong. If you believe that I'm wrong, I worship an idol, that I'm going to go to hell, that's not going to help you one bit. You know, I can ask you for proof there is no god. What proof will you give me? Proof that that there is no evidence of him? That won't work on me, so don't bother.

You STILL aren't giving the rest of the evidence you were going to present. Or do you not have it? What do you mean that it's not going to help me? Following what the Ten Comandments say? Worship Idols? This INCLUDES images of Christ. Like I said before, the Muslums have it right.And I can't give EVIDENCE for his nonexistance, only arguments. Well, the deist God. Of course, if you mean the God of the bible, well, that's like shooting fish in a barrel. Ask, and I'll tell you.

Quote :
One reason that I don't believe in no god is becasue of the fact the events just happened, there were so unlikely.
I think you're saying why you DO believe in God. Just saying. No point to this part.

Quote :
The big bang. Why was there that initial force? Why did it happen?
We know up to 100th of a second after the initial beginings of the expansion. This is my main argument AGAINST a deity. Sure, he COULD have done it, but simply saying God did it is a copout. Instead, we shall endeavour to find out the ACTUAL reason. IF we find an actual guy sitting there smoking a pipe who says hi, great! But that's still no reason to belive.

Quote :
There has to be a reason for the univirse's existence, its very unlikely that it could have been just there.
No there doesn't. Yes it can.

Quote :
Why was there life? Why are there minerals? Vitamins to sustain life? Water to sustain life? It is just so very random.
Thank you, nuclear fission of stars, combined with 13 billion years! Next? Oh, and water contains oxygen, which would have been poisonous to simple lifeforms. Water is neither nesesarry, nor wanted, for such things.

Quote :
The fact that something so random happened and created life, created all the things to sustain life, created all we have today. Why is less unlikely than god Himself?
I think I'm taking this out of context, because i just don;t get it, but even reading it WITH the other parts, it makes no sence. That first sentence just isn't done. And it's less unlikely because we've actully SEEN this stuff. Star formations, the red shift, formations of heavy elements, and we've even recreated the original atmosphere of Earth in a lab, and in it we've found the protiens that, given another few million years could turn into RNA. Wicked huh?

Quote :
Jesus was real, right?
Not nesesarrily, but I think he did. Probably just a crackpot who had some VERY good insights into human kindness and decency. Besides, there were 100+ other messiahs running around at the time, at least 8 of whom followed the same formula as Jesus (Raising the dead, curing the sick, three kings, walking on water, etc.), and Jesus was a rather common name at the time, so.... Not many claimed a virgin birth though. Not like it matters. That's a mistranslation.

Quote :
His acts were recorded, right?
No where, and I'll say that again, NO WHERE ouside the bible. Not one thing mentions him at all, including the court cases from the time. Yeah, we have them. No Jesus. Or the Hebrew tanslation of his name.

Quote :
He performed miracles.
Proove it. Penn and Teller can do the water to wine thing, and walking on water. I like Bullshit. Point being, a magic TRICK is not a miracle, if he did it at all.

Quote :
As I've already said, it's the pittance of time that obscures the validity of the truth.
And he sure as hell hasn't held up to that truth.

Quote :
One last thing:Do you deny there is a possibility for god? Zealot_Kommuniza told me you accept that there is the possibility; I just want to confirm.

Yep. Deist God. But not your God. Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6nHDHMjVGg

Watch that, and see why.

Oh, and are you EVER going to give the rest of that evidence? Ever? Like, ever? Sooner rather than later, preferably.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Tyrong it has no point to discuss with Alex, he MUST be right allways, if not he will dodge your questions, and if you bring it up again he will bring up another subject, spam away, repeat hisself, make other people look bad etc.

You can quote him all you want but he will not answer those quotes, probably only one or two, or just some crazy post that dodges again or make dumb sentances.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:10 am

Quote :
THink of it as a timeline.

... why? This is an assumption i was refering to. Why does it have to be thought of as a timeline. No need to respond to this further, as Tyrong has said what i would've.

Quote :
Think of god as an energy, rather than a cgonitive human. Does that make it better?

Erm, no. Though i can't imagine why anyone would think of him as human, that makes even less sense.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Quote :
THink of it as a timeline.

... why? This is an assumption i was refering to. Why does it have to be thought of as a timeline. No need to respond to this further, as Tyrong has said what i would've.

Quote :
Think of god as an energy, rather than a cgonitive human. Does that make it better?

Erm, no. Though i can't imagine why anyone would think of him as human, that makes even less sense.
Ok, so don't think of it as a timeline. But let me ask you this, does the univiverse have an age? You know, I could be wrong about the whole thing. And I sad DON'T think of him as a human. I could imagine, its not all about what you would imagine, you know. If you think of the universe as a timeline, (which is what I said).. ait I just noticed something. I Meant, think of the history of the universe asa timeline. If you think about it that way, what Tyrong said, what he said doens't make sense. But, I'm sure. if you think about your way, what he did say made sense. We could debate all we want, but at the last point, it would be down to opinion, for all of us. My opinion is that there is a god, the god I'm reffering to. Your opinion is that there isn't.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrong it has no point to discuss with Alex, he MUST be right allways, if not he will dodge your questions, and if you bring it up again he will bring up another subject, spam away, repeat hisself, make other people look bad etc.

You can quote him all you want but he will not answer those quotes, probably only one or two, or just some crazy post that dodges again or make dumb sentances.
I'm trying to dicuss relegion here. Go have a hissyfir somewhere else.

One of my, probobly bad, traits is that I like to answer one question at a time. Give me one point, I will post, with one point, and I wil answer fully. Do that for every point. It may not seem practical, but that's the way I am.

And when I deate with Zealot_Kommuniza, he always wins. You know, you have to comprimise and debate, and not just slander and inuslt. Your not always right CoolKidX, so I wouldn't be talking either. I can say exactly what you said for you.

I saked if you deny that the bad government was linked to the bad education, you said nothing to asnwer that, you only repeated that you heard what it was about from two guys in Greece. That's allyou reppeated. Wait, I forgot how many times you attacked and insulted me! Wait, lets see an example.

I was offlien, and then you messaged me about how I was a pathetic little bitch, I could go die, how much you wanted to kill, and lots of stuff. Another example: I asked you, politely, " Whats your name on WR?" And what was the reponse? " alexsuxballs" " No, alexsuxballs54321"

And don't forget how I said I have to go to Badminton, and then your response:

LOLOLOL TRYING TO GET AWAY? NEED AN EXCUSE> LOL! ROFLMFAO! LOLOLOL......repaetedly and repeatedly, after I ahd left the convo already. Unfortunately I don't have them saved, but from now on I will save all my convos. But I'm sure you have them saved, right? Why don't you post them? ALL OF THEM? NOT JUST THE LAST CONVO WHERE I WAS ALREADY FED UP WITH YOUR NARCISM AND UNPLEASANTNESS.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:15 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

First, you're using theory incorrectly here. A scientific theory is NOT like an opinion. It has a seperate meaning. That being a conclusion heavilly supported by evidence. Therefore a scientific theory can, for all intents and purposes, BE fact. Certainly we ater theories as new evidence comes in, and will throw a theory out if it doesn't work, but until something is found that completely tosses away the theory of evolution, theory or reativity, germ thory, atomic theory, and the theory of gravity, they are all but fact. In fact, to CALL them LAWS can only be done matematically, which HAS been done with gravity, even though we STILL are unable to quite grasp it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wv6kgjOEL0
I love when people make a video JUST when I need it.

And why can God always have existed, but not the universe? And IF God created it, what created God?

Quote :

You STILL aren't giving the rest of the evidence you were going to present. Or do you not have it? What do you mean that it's not going to help me? Following what the Ten Comandments say? Worship Idols? This INCLUDES images of Christ. Like I said before, the Muslums have it right.And I can't give EVIDENCE for his nonexistance, only arguments. Well, the deist God. Of course, if you mean the God of the bible, well, that's like shooting fish in a barrel. Ask, and I'll tell you.

Quote :
One reason that I don't believe in no god is becasue of the fact the events just happened, there were so unlikely.
I think you're saying why you DO believe in God. Just saying. No point to this part.

Quote :
The big bang. Why was there that initial force? Why did it happen?
We know up to 100th of a second after the initial beginings of the expansion. This is my main argument AGAINST a deity. Sure, he COULD have done it, but simply saying God did it is a copout. Instead, we shall endeavour to find out the ACTUAL reason. IF we find an actual guy sitting there smoking a pipe who says hi, great! But that's still no reason to belive.

Quote :
There has to be a reason for the univirse's existence, its very unlikely that it could have been just there.
No there doesn't. Yes it can.

Quote :
Why was there life? Why are there minerals? Vitamins to sustain life? Water to sustain life? It is just so very random.
Thank you, nuclear fission of stars, combined with 13 billion years! Next? Oh, and water contains oxygen, which would have been poisonous to simple lifeforms. Water is neither nesesarry, nor wanted, for such things.

Quote :
The fact that something so random happened and created life, created all the things to sustain life, created all we have today. Why is less unlikely than god Himself?
I think I'm taking this out of context, because i just don;t get it, but even reading it WITH the other parts, it makes no sence. That first sentence just isn't done. And it's less unlikely because we've actully SEEN this stuff. Star formations, the red shift, formations of heavy elements, and we've even recreated the original atmosphere of Earth in a lab, and in it we've found the protiens that, given another few million years could turn into RNA. Wicked huh?

Quote :
Jesus was real, right?
Not nesesarrily, but I think he did. Probably just a crackpot who had some VERY good insights into human kindness and decency. Besides, there were 100+ other messiahs running around at the time, at least 8 of whom followed the same formula as Jesus (Raising the dead, curing the sick, three kings, walking on water, etc.), and Jesus was a rather common name at the time, so.... Not many claimed a virgin birth though. Not like it matters. That's a mistranslation.

Quote :
His acts were recorded, right?
No where, and I'll say that again, NO WHERE ouside the bible. Not one thing mentions him at all, including the court cases from the time. Yeah, we have them. No Jesus. Or the Hebrew tanslation of his name.

Quote :
He performed miracles.
Proove it. Penn and Teller can do the water to wine thing, and walking on water. I like Bullshit. Point being, a magic TRICK is not a miracle, if he did it at all.

Quote :
As I've already said, it's the pittance of time that obscures the validity of the truth.
And he sure as hell hasn't held up to that truth.

Quote :

Yep. Deist God. But not your God. Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6nHDHMjVGg

Watch that, and see why.

Oh, and are you EVER going to give the rest of that evidence? Ever? Like, ever? Sooner rather than later, preferably.
Fisrtly, I said that if the assumption makes sense, why deny it? ( I do generalize alot) Under that heading could go- reasonability, -evidence. Because it has evidence and is reasonable, it could be taken sa fact. BUt,are you 100000% sure its true? Like, so sure its like a fact enough that you live on planet earth, and the earth rotates the sun. And maybe General relativity was to backed an example. How about the...string theory?

And let me teall you something, that will hopefully cover almost anything you will have to say. My whole arguement is that god is POSSIBLE, not that he's fact.I said my reasonabilityis my evidence, and I said this becasue I was not using the evidence to prove of God's existance, but to say that he was possible. Maybe I didn't say it right. Maybe I could have said clearer. Bu the thing is, I don't get really overexcited over most threads. I post beacasue I can, I don't post as passionatly as I could. I am almost always busy with something, almost always. Like that time I was talking to you Tyrong, I was doing my homework, I tried to allow time for you.

All that I am saying, and asking, is, " Is god possible?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pope   pope - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pope
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next