World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security

Go down 
+4
Zealot_Kommunizma
enviro
Tyrong Kojy
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 am

Quote :
And tyrong I answered the thing about shatner but i closed it before it posted, and I'm too tired to retype it.
One, youre a lying piss, and we all know it. Two, since I have NO idea what you're talking about, if you don't quote me, I swear on every last thread on this site upon activation, in order to block you from EVER coming here again, thanks to your language blocker.

Quote :
Co existing is a much better option than the extinction of relegion, because relgion is something that can't be destroyed.
Tel that to the religions that have died out.

Quote :
You can't control people's morals.
What do you even mean by this? And remember, QUOTING!

Quote :
but it is a "goal
No, it's an eventuality, there's a difference.

Quote :
that is way out of reach.
Norway's ALMOST there.

Quote :
I propose coexisting becasue it is much more of a reasonable goal,
No, it's not, because religion doesn't allow it.

Quote :
and it mkaes everyone happy.
Atheists are coexisting now, as are all other religions with each other. Is anybody happy?

Quote :
( Atheists can be athesiets, Jews can be Jews, Christians can be Christinas)
That is until the Christians start killing the Jews for revenge for killing Jesus, like they did, killing atheists for not believing and wanting actual science taught, and the Jews rise up in retaliation against the Christians AND the atheists, (Both hate us for the same reason)and the Christians fight their own sects because one worships Mary while another doesn't. Etc, etc, etc.

Quote :
Oh and by the way, Marx was inspired to write the communist manifesto by a philospher who was very Christian.
One, even if so, it's a moot point. Two, pray tell, what was the name of this mystery individual whose name is so secretive that only you know it and that you had to leave MSN before telling Liche?

Quote :
Can you give me something to answer then, if you keep saying I keep dodging? And don't tell me to look at previous posts or saywe're not going to ask you again or anything like that.
Look at previous posts, you twit. You're asking for something to answer, the same stuff you;ve dodged before, but we can't simply say to look again because we've typed it enough dan times. I really, really hate you, kid.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Ah look there he is!

He makes a new discussion, and not responding to the replies we gave him.

Like he disapeared for a while, then comes back with this kinda stuff.

Ha,ha,ha. I LAUGH upon you, Alex, HA!
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 pm

its like he thinks we will forget about the old stuff
im dissapointed, you were gone for 3 weeks and all you could come up with is a shitload of bs
tisk tisk
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6