World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Target: Iran

Go down 
+3
Liche
Tyrlop
Black_Cross
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Target: Iran Empty
PostSubject: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Still toeing that Bush line, Obama and his UN cronies are accusing Iran of hiding a nuclear plant based on an agreement that Iran withdrew from (legitimately because the US and Great Britain didn't live up to their end of the agreement).

Watch Obama (the 'peace' candidate) start an unlawful, unjustified war on an innocent people. Not unlikely since Obama and other UN leaders are going into these upcoming negotiations on Iran's nuclear program with an ultimatum: 'Iran bends to our will or we impose sanctions'.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 am

well i saw a good documentary about the sittuation between Republic of Iran and the USA. from the the revolution to Bushs war on terror. it was awful, one of those religious imams (who at that time was minister of foreigne affairs, as far i remember) negotiated with the USA and UN / Nato, and it was just clear that he outsmarted them all, he was 10 times smarter then all of the diplomats in the room, and that was in the 90's - 2000's.. let me see if i can find it..

cant find it
okey ill find the video in another day Wink
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:05 am

I semi-agree with the UN.

I dont think any country should own nuclear weapons. If anyone uses them they must be insane. or attacking a giant alien mother ship, and since thats not the case I believe ALL nuclear weapons must be held on some secluded island, guarded by an international group of soldiers/scientists (probably the UN, unless they want to make a new organization). I also think all experimentations dealing with nuclear power (OF ALL KINDS) should be done at an international lab, or have many international labs regulated by world governments (if not we do what ever it takes to get them to, they have no reason to disagree). I like the idea of nuclear testing, because I think we'll eventually get a safe energy alternative out of it. We should also continue researching nuclear weapons, incase we go to war with aliens (entirely possible) and need to shoot down there ships, also incase Christians are right and 97% of the earth is left to fend for itself against giant marauding demons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:25 am

Liche wrote:
I semi-agree with the UN.

I dont think any country should own nuclear weapons. If anyone uses them they must be insane. or attacking a giant alien mother ship, and since thats not the case I believe ALL nuclear weapons must be held on some secluded island, guarded by an international group of soldiers/scientists (probably the UN, unless they want to make a new organization). I also think all experimentations dealing with nuclear power (OF ALL KINDS) should be done at an international lab, or have many international labs regulated by world governments (if not we do what ever it takes to get them to, they have no reason to disagree). I like the idea of nuclear testing, because I think we'll eventually get a safe energy alternative out of it. We should also continue researching nuclear weapons, incase we go to war with aliens (entirely possible) and need to shoot down there ships, also incase Christians are right and 97% of the earth is left to fend for itself against giant marauding demons.

Omg I agree with this. And haha on the end.

And I heard that Obama wants to get rid of nuclear weapons and the liberal party in Germany(Who won greatly from the German elections 2009 27 sep it ended or something), and now the Christian Democratic Party and LIberal party are in a coalition, and Liberals are like "We wanna get rid of nuclear weapons" = win.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:34 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Watch Obama (the 'peace' candidate) start an unlawful, unjustified war on an innocent people.

I don't want to watch that.

Liche wrote:
We should also continue researching nuclear weapons, incase we go to war with aliens (entirely possible) and need to shoot down there ships.

If any race of aliens ever decides to attack us, I doubt nuclear weapons would do us any good. We probably wouldn't have any visible targets to hit. They wouldn't have to get that near our atmosphere.

CoolKidX wrote:
And I heard that Obama wants to get rid of nuclear weapons and the liberal party in Germany(Who won greatly from the German elections 2009 27 sep it ended or something), and now the Christian Democratic Party and LIberal party are in a coalition, and Liberals are like "We wanna get rid of nuclear weapons" = win.

They need to just let me hold onto them. They also need to give me a private army and an island shaped like a skull.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 am

MightyObserver wrote:

They need to just let me hold onto them. They also need to give me a private army and an island shaped like a skull.

Briljant.
Haha a island shaped like a freaking skull lmao, reminds me of some villian in some comic or shizzle.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:41 am

CoolKidX wrote:

Briljant.
Haha a island shaped like a freaking skull lmao, reminds me of some villian in some comic or shizzle.

People have literally made islands before. Islands too small to appear on a map or globe, but it's been done and can be done again. Skull Island can be made, can be filled with nukes, and can be filled with henchmen.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 am

MightyObserver wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

Briljant.

People have literally made islands before. Islands too small to appear on a map or globe, but it's been done and can be done again. Skull Island can be made, can be filled with nukes, and can be filled with henchmen.
Yes, the most famous and successful account of this was a man who made an Island out of tons and tons of sand and fertile dirt on top. Several weeks later it got raided by a near by island of Tribal inhabitants, and captured. The island is now a tourist attraction.

Theres also that one platform off the coast of the UK (but you cant really consider that an island).

And Im sorry, I realize I too sometimes go off topic, but we really need to try and stay focused, especially in threads like this, 'Government Owned Tv Station' is serious business.

PS about the Alien Invasion: (two words) Nuclear Railgun
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 am

I don't think it's bullying. Fact is Iran ahs proven itself to be unstable and untrustworthy. And yes, for now, America and many others ARE trustworthy to own but not use nukes.

As for not having them at all, I disagree. Plain and simple, asteroids. Use your imagination beyond that, but nukes are tools, not weapons.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm

I think this nuclear shit is just something that Iran is doing to create an outside enemy to rally the people against outsiders other examples are bush and terrorism, Russia and Georgia and Venezuelan and Colombia

about asteroids, we wouldn't see them till it's too late, even if we hit them with nukes it would just be worse, we would have a radioactive asteroid CHAIN heading our way.

About islands, we made one as well Target: Iran Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Liche wrote:
I dont think any country should own nuclear weapons. If anyone uses them they must be insane.

Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, nor the capability to produce them. Israel, Palestine, and India do have nuclear weapons, and not a word is said about them.

Quote :
I like the idea of nuclear testing, because I think we'll eventually get a safe energy alternative out of it.

I don't know what you mean by safe, considering nuclear waste has to be put somewhere.

Quote :
We should also continue researching nuclear weapons, incase we go to war with aliens (entirely possible) and need to shoot down there ships

I'm with MO on this one, though i don't think we should be seriously contemplating alien attacks.

CKX wrote:
And I heard that Obama wants to get rid of nuclear weapons

Not true.

TK wrote:
I don't think it's bullying. Fact is Iran ahs proven itself to be unstable and untrustworthy. And yes, for now, America and many others ARE trustworthy to own but not use nukes.

When did Iran prove to be untrustworthy (I understand unstable, but that can be chalked up to US imperialist policy)? The fact of the matter is that Iran is the only country acting within the Nuclear NPT, and they have the IAEA's testimony to prove it.

And regardless of whether the US and others are trustworthy enough to hold and not use nuclear weaponry, they have proven to be belligerent, bullying powers who are not afraid to break international law (a law they are held to, and a law they use for their own agenda when beneficial) to get their way. This argument over Iran has nothing to do with having and using nuclear weapons, because it is crystal clear that Iran does not and cannot have them for years to come. This is about the political agenda of the US and its sidekicks (which can be seen clearly by the fact that, at least the US, accused Ahmadenijad of electoral fraud when their wasn't any evidence of it, but accept Hamid Karzai as legitimate when their was clear and convincing evidence of fraud). If it was a legitimate fear of Iran having nukes, the US would have come out years ago with its information on Iran's "secret" nuclear plant; information which they claim to have had for years. The political posturing should be overwhelmingly obvious.

As for asteroids, though i don't know the exact science of it, i'd say i'm with matta. Firing nukes into space seems dangerous.

mattabesta wrote:
I think this nuclear shit is just something that Iran is doing to create an outside enemy to rally the people against outsiders

They're legally enriching uranium to instigate? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 pm

they are creating an outside threat to gain domestic political support, that or they are afraid of Israel, which makes just as much sens.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:01 am

First, please tell me how Ahmadenijad possibly won that fairly? Going into the polls with an 80% popularity vote AGAINST, and coming out with 80% of the electoral vote? REALLY? (I know the numbers aren't exact, I don't care, though.)

And even if America is a bully, which would you rather have with nukes. A bully? or a nutjob. The nutjob is unstable Iran, fo rthose who didn't get that. Since nobody ever does get it when I do that.

As for asteroids, we know of many. Apophis is one. If something happens, we can either hit it directly until the peices are small enough to burn in the atmosphere, or use the shockwaves to change the object's orbit. Radiation will likely have dissapated by the time it gets here, or, well, so what? We have radioactive rocks falling. They'll burn up before hitting the ground, and the fallout won't likely be anything more serious than normal, ultimately.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:06 am

Quote :
about asteroids, we wouldn't see them till it's too late, even if we hit them with nukes it would just be worse, we would have a radioactive asteroid CHAIN heading our way.

We have something called the hubble space telescope that can see far into space. We also have lesser space telescopes, that cans see to the end of our system, to the next closest planet, to the moon, to venus, etc. etc. etc.

We can easily see asteroids before they reach our solar system, we do it all the time. Haven't you ever heard them talking about upcoming meteorite showers on the news, they seem them weeks before they reach us to see them, but we can't allways tell where their going to hit.

Quote :

Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, nor the capability to produce them. Israel, Palestine, and India do have nuclear weapons, and not a word is said about them.
Technically any body has the capability of producing Nuclear Weapons. You can I can, Zealot can, CKX can, and if we can, a modern country with nuclear labs, and well trained scientists can definitely produce nuclear weapons. Fuck, Korea did it and their practically in a dark age of technology.

Quote :
I don't know what you mean by safe, considering nuclear waste has to be put somewhere.
Thats what they said about gasoline(which isn't the best example considering all the damage its done to the enviroment, but at the time people were saying this, they were more worried about it causing deadly fires). Thats all so what they say about Communism "Communism is bad for the people, it will never work", I dont know how many times Ive heard that, but all of us believe it will work. Im pretty sure we'll find a way to use safe, clean nuclear energy, and a way to dispose of its waste.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:10 am

Actually, thanks to current sanctions issued by a certain president, we're not allowed to have the newer, more efficent generators. Also safer. Less waste, less chance of a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:29 am

Yes, Tyrong I love you and your scientific knowledge cheers
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
First, please tell me how Ahmadenijad possibly won that fairly?

I wouldn't do that, nor could i. State run elections are institutionally rigged, so it would be pointless to argue this, since even if Ahmedinejad hadn't used fraudulence to win the election (he probably did, there's just no direct evidence of it), i would still consider his regime illegitimate.

Quote :
Going into the polls with an 80% popularity vote AGAINST, and coming out with 80% of the electoral vote? REALLY? (I know the numbers aren't exact, I don't care, though.)

There were also two conservative polls that predicted a 2-1 victory for the incumbent.

Quote :
And even if America is a bully, which would you rather have with nukes. A bully? or a nutjob.

Lesser of two evils isn't ideal. Considering how close this country has come to use nukes, even after seeing the effects it had on Japan, i'd say neither. No one should have nuclear weapons.

Quote :
As for asteroids, we know of many. Apophis is one. If something happens, we can either hit it directly until the peices are small enough to burn in the atmosphere, or use the shockwaves to change the object's orbit. Radiation will likely have dissapated by the time it gets here, or, well, so what? We have radioactive rocks falling. They'll burn up before hitting the ground, and the fallout won't likely be anything more serious than normal, ultimately.

If there is really no other weapon that could deter these asteroids, i suppose i have no objection to shooting nukes at them, but leaving them in the hands of any one imperialist nation is remarkably irresponsible.

matta wrote:
they are creating an outside threat to gain domestic political support...

What is it that you believe they're doing to 'create' this outside threat?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:11 am

Quote :
but leaving them in the hands of any one imperialist nation is remarkably irresponsible.
I agree. No one country should hold all the nukes. And truthfully, I personally don't care if Iran makes them, really. They won't be dumb enough to use them. The only issue is if they supply terror elements. Which they do anyway with everything else.

Quote :
i would still consider his regime illegitimate.
Tell me, how would your prefer election go? And do you consider America's to be state run, and thus rigged and illigitamite? i'm not arguing anything, I wanna know where you stand.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
The only issue is if they supply terror elements. Which they do anyway with everything else.

The exact same can be said of the US, since something like 66% of the total global arms bazaar is provided by the US.

Quote :
Tell me, how would your prefer election go?

As i said, they are institutionally rigged, so it really wouldn't make a difference in the context of state centralization. Until the power comes from the bottom-up, there'll be no democracy, and therefore no legitimacy of rule.

If, however, there is community self-government, elections would be radically different than they are now, since we would be appointing simple representatives, and not people with unilateral decision making abilities.

Quote :
And do you consider America's to be state run, and thus rigged and illigitamite? i'm not arguing anything, I wanna know where you stand.

Sure. Without consideration for what i indicated above, here are the problems i have with the electoral system: Candidates are chosen by centers of authority; the electoral college is the real elector of the President; Candidates win based mostly on the size of their coffers and not the appeal of their program; Dissident voices are silenced; it's a two-party, winner take all system; political education is non-existant, and for the most part, the main-stream media dumbs down issues, or ignores them altogether, depending on what they are; economic reform that goes beyond simple keynesianist/protectionist policies is out of the question.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all i could think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 am

MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! I just wrote a page of shit, and "maintanance"! MOTHER FUCK!

If I feel like it later I'll try again, but I doubt it.... FUCK!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! I just wrote a page of shit, and "maintanance"! MOTHER FUCK!

LOL, page of shit haha.

But to bad man Sad. I ahdt that once but that was a doublepost or something from someone else so idk.. well hope you'll maybe re-type it.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Ya, that sucks TK. If it's any consolation, it's happened to me as well.

Learn from experience ( [ctrl+A] ->[ctrl+C] )
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:05 pm

I know, I know.... Of course, the time when you forget, that's when it happens. Bah, forget it. I'll likely be bale to make the same points again in another thread eventually. I don't feel like typing it all out again....

Sorry, BC.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target: Iran   Target: Iran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target: Iran
Page 1 of 1