World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)

Go down 
+15
Liche
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Cyprian Uljanow
RedNation
themacintrasher
Jinnyjinster
ivan55599
Voice of Reason
Diogritor
Kenzu
mattabesta
comiescums
Zealot_Kommunizma
Judge Dredd
Patetine
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
You're trying to annoy him by using his real name right?

You're good at making hasty conclusions.

No, I use his real name because I like to adress him that way. Why should it annoy him? Why should it be or appear as an attempt to annoy him?

And more important, what does this have to do with the discussion?

mattabesta wrote:
my name Isn't matthías it's matthías már and you defintly can't pronunce it right.

1. I'm writting your name as it is written in English.
2. You have never listened to me pronouncing or trying to pronounce it so how can you affirm that I deffinitely can't pronounce it?
3. What does it have to do with the discussion?

mattabesta wrote:

yeah it's true they sill had millions of slave workers.

Yeah.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

1. I'm writting your name as it is written in English.
2. You have never listened to me pronouncing or trying to pronounce it so how can you affirm that I deffinitely can't pronounce it?
3. What does it have to do with the discussion?
1. english it's writen mathew.
2.lived in scotland for a while and nobody could pronunce it right.
3. nothing
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:58 pm

mattabesta wrote:

1. english it's writen mathew.
2.lived in scotland for a while and nobody could pronunce it right.
3. nothing

1. True. Even though its latin without accent.
2. I'm not scottish.
3. True. So how is it worth to this discussion?

I guess I'll move this part to Spamistan.
Back to top Go down
Jinnyjinster
Pioneer
Jinnyjinster

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:28 am

You should.
Back to top Go down
themacintrasher
Pioneer
themacintrasher

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:34 am

I guess you could say Stalin "accomplished a lot", by killing millions of people. Oh, and they sure won that cold war pretty good! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedNation
Young Komsomol Member
RedNation

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Judge Dredd wrote:
Patetine wrote:
of course it worked!

Really? Where is it now? Who won the Cold War? Makes me want to ask rhetorical questions.
hmmm, did america spend 1/3 of its economy on wepons, no? ok then your argument has no ground, ussr spent 1/3 of its economy on the military, of course it colapsed
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm

themacintrasher wrote:
I guess you could say Stalin "accomplished a lot", by killing millions of people. Oh, and they sure won that cold war pretty good! Rolling Eyes
becuse stalin killed mlillions?
Back to top Go down
Jinnyjinster
Pioneer
Jinnyjinster

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:59 am

I am under the impression that the Communists believe that Stalin, Brezhniv, Kruschev, and Gorbachev did the right thing and that they ultimately won out in the Cold War. But we Americans think that it came out as a stalemate. Razz
Back to top Go down
themacintrasher
Pioneer
themacintrasher

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:11 am

mattabesta wrote:
themacintrasher wrote:

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:05 am

themacintrasher wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
themacintrasher wrote:

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Jinnyjinster wrote:
I am under the impression that the Communists believe that Stalin, Brezhniv, Kruschev, and Gorbachev did the right thing and that they ultimately won out in the Cold War. But we Americans think that it came out as a stalemate. Razz

Actually, none of the leaders you mention were communist. They were just state capitalists the latter more than the previous. They made USSR collapse for that.

As for who Won the Cold war... my question is: Is it already over?? Smile
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jinnyjinster wrote:

Actually, none of the leaders you mention were communist. They were just state capitalists the latter more than the previous. They made USSR collapse for that.

As for who Won the Cold war... my question is: Is it already over?? Smile
lol! so true but he was just meaning the pepole of the ussr
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 pm

USSR didn't work becous it never was Communistic, the only Communist in USSR was Lenin - and he died 2 years after it was established. No True communist leader would resort to violence, implementing violence on someone is a Book-trick for Fascism and Totalitarianism. Gulags? Kolchoz? Katyń? Thats not a Communist way, at least not in my book, If we we Kill people just for being different are we any better than fascists?.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
USSR didn't work becous it never was Communistic, the only Communist in USSR was Lenin - and he died 2 years after it was established. No True communist leader would resort to violence, implementing violence on someone is a Book-trick for Fascism and Totalitarianism. Gulags? Kolchoz? Katyń? Thats not a Communist way, at least not in my book, If we we Kill people just for being different are we any better than fascists?.
right.
yay if all communists were like you then communism will never come to exist! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

p.s. shun't you be in the communist group by now?
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Hah - Yeah true Communism will probably never exist, sad fact but its a system that bases in 90% on Human self respect and loyalty. But hey, can't blame a man for having dreams - at least there good dreams.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:12 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Hah - Yeah true Communism will probably never exist, sad fact but its a system that bases in 90% on Human self respect and loyalty. But hey, can't blame a man for having dreams - at least there good dreams.

well most pepole do have dreams of riches or fame but live theyer life in a mediocracide way.

how ever if you have no expectations and no dreams you can relax all day long. Cool
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:25 am

Well I like to set myself goals - It what makes me feel alive. Maybe my dreams are most likely not coming true, I want to aim towards them, who knows maybe I'll mark my name on the cards of History? Or maybe I will just some way somehow some time Reach my dreams? And if that chance exist - than its a chance worth living for

... ok I was too serious for too long time 4 ze Randomezz! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Well I like to set myself goals - It what makes me feel alive. Maybe my dreams are most likely not coming true, I want to aim towards them, who knows maybe I'll mark my name on the cards of History? Or maybe I will just some way somehow some time Reach my dreams? And if that chance exist - than its a chance worth living for

... ok I was too serious for too long time 4 ze Randomezz! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
lolz I like randomness too.

but did you know that there is a hormone that helps pepole cope with pressure but it's disatvantage is that short term memory goes púff bye, bye.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:46 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

A communist doesn't punish people for being different, he punishes them for being criminals.

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

If by true communism you mean something like hippie communism, indeed that will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:07 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

A communist doesn't punish people for being different, he punishes them for being criminals.

I think he just meant what Stalin did in his time. Using the NKVD and all that. So...um, yeah.

lawls Razz
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

I think he just meant what Stalin did in his time. Using the NKVD and all that. So...um, yeah.

lawls Razz

Well you need surveillance to stablish a communist state.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:15 pm

You do, but it should be independent, and scan everyone and everything ((as in keep and eye briefly on people, I'm all for freedom of Speech and personal privacy)) - not just people that are "uncomfortable", but also the people that are sopose to be the leaders - If the leader controls every state organ then its a 1 way ticket to power abuse and corruption *cough stalin cough*.
Statistically only about 10% of the people that was deported to Siberia, was actually somewhat guilty of what they wore accused of, and usually it was becous they indeed didn't support what was going on in the state.
15,000 Polish Officers, intellectuals, professors, Boarder Guards - wore mass executed In Katyń forest near Smoleńsk, only becous Stalin called them " ractionist elements that have no chance to reform" and sent them to the dirt as easily as he was asking his room-maid for a cup of tea.
We want someone like that do identify himself a a Communist? I know I don't.

So I rest my case - Stalinism wasn't Communism nuff said
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
You do, but it should be independent, and scan everyone and everything ((as in keep and eye briefly on people, I'm all for freedom of Speech and personal privacy)) - not just people that are "uncomfortable", but also the people that are sopose to be the leaders - If the leader controls every state organ then its a 1 way ticket to power abuse and corruption *cough stalin cough*.

Yes, the government has to be checked as well. In communism, for an instance, administration lives equally as the people and is subject to the same laws.

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

Statistically only about 10% of the people that was deported to Siberia, was actually somewhat guilty of what they wore accused of, and usually it was becous they indeed didn't support what was going on in the state.

I would question the veracity of those figures but in case there were proven reactionary elements they could be, in communism, charged in case of acting (not expressing) against the government.

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

15,000 Polish Officers, intellectuals, professors, Boarder Guards - wore mass executed In Katyń forest near Smoleńsk, only becous Stalin called them " ractionist elements that have no chance to reform" and sent them to the dirt as easily as he was asking his room-maid for a cup of tea.
Many of them could actually be reactionist by that meaning they would have wanted a Poland servile to west, just as the actual government.

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

We want someone like that do identify himself a a Communist? I know I don't.
I myself think Stalin wasn't communist, and if he sincerely thought of himself as one, he had no idea what communism stood for. But ther are useful things that can be learnt from him, specially from certain mistakes.

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:

So I rest my case - Stalinism wasn't Communism nuff said

Well the discussion here was not about Stalinism being Communism Smile Was USSR communist? No. Did USSR's leaders attempt to build communism? Their actions give the impression that they didn't and if they did try, they did in a terribly mediocre way for their own possibilities.

USSR was a socialist-tending state capitalism, just that.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:29 pm

True, But about the Katyn boys - Nobody knew for certain if they wore or wore not reactevists, you could just the same spank Children before they go with you shopping cos they might steal something... better make sure...

-_-

You can't punish someone for something they "could have" done, you punish people for what they DID do. End of story

So yah USSR phailed ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee
Kenzu

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:09 pm

USSR had some flaws, but it worked!
not a single capitalist country gave their people as many rights as USSR

right to have free education, free health care, right to have a home, right to have a job,...

right to have a divorce, abortion... (many countries still forbid abortions!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/SocialistWorldRepublic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)   Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did USSR work? (And impact of WWII in USSR)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next